NASDAQ:FOANC - Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $99.96 +89.23 (+831.59 %) (As of 02/21/2019 01:07 PM ET)Previous Close$10.73Today's Range$99.96 - $99.9652-Week Range$99.96 - $100.04Volume34,900 shsAverage Volume667 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive FOANC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for FOANC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Gabelli Fund NameGabelli Food of All Nations NextShares Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:FOANC Inception Date2/14/2017 Fund ManagerKevin V. Dreyer WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkNot Applicable CategorySector FocusConsumer Discretionary Development LevelBlended Development RegionGlobal Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$17.52 million Average Daily Volume$16.00 Discount/Premium0.00% ETF Expenses Management Fee1.00% Other Expenses7.52% Total Expenses8.52% Fee Waiver-7.62% Net Expenses0.90%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorGabelli Funds, LLC AdvisorGabelli Funds, LLC CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorG.distributors, LLC Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerNone Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares (NASDAQ:FOANC) Frequently Asked Questions What is Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares' stock symbol? Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "FOANC." How often does Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares? Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares declared an annual dividend on Friday, December 7th. Shareholders of record on Monday, December 10th will be given a dividend of $0.1993 per share on Friday, December 14th. This represents a yield of 0.2%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, December 7th. View Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares' Dividend History. Has Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares been receiving favorable news coverage? News headlines about FOANC stock have trended somewhat negative on Thursday, InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive press coverage by monitoring more than six thousand blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares earned a daily sentiment score of -1.7 on InfoTrie's scale. They also gave media headlines about the company a news buzz of 10.0 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the next several days. How do I buy shares of Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares? Shares of FOANC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares' stock price today? One share of FOANC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $99.96. MarketBeat Community Rating for Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares (NASDAQ FOANC)Community Ranking: 2.1 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 155 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 213 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 368MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Gabelli Food of All Nations NextShares and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe FOANC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe FOANC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 2/21/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What is the Book Value of a Share?