NASDAQ:HFGIC - Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $100.10 0.00 (0.00 %) (As of 02/19/2019 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$100.10Today's Range$100.10 - $100.1052-Week Range$100.10 - $100.10Volume61 shsAverage Volume1,220 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive HFGIC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for HFGIC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Hartford Fund NameHartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:HFGIC Inception Date12/6/2017 Fund ManagerEric M. Rice, R. Patrick Kent WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkNot Applicable CategoryStrategy FocusTheme Development LevelBlended Development RegionGlobal Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$25.03 million Average Daily Volume$8.00 Discount/Premium0.00% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.62% Other Expenses0.52% Total Expenses1.14% Fee Waiver-0.43% Net Expenses0.71%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorHartford Funds Management Company, LLC AdvisorHartford Funds Management Company, LLC CustodianState Street Bank and Trust Company DistributorALPS Distributors, Inc. Transfer AgentState Street Bank and Trust Company Trustee Lead Market MakerNone Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund (NASDAQ:HFGIC) Frequently Asked Questions What is Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund's stock symbol? Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "HFGIC." How often does Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund? Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund announced a special dividend on Thursday, December 20th. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 21st will be given a dividend of $0.2697 per share on Wednesday, December 26th. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 20th. View Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund's Dividend History. Has Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund been receiving favorable news coverage? Media headlines about HFGIC stock have trended neutral this week, InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative media coverage by analyzing more than six thousand blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund earned a media sentiment score of 0.4 on InfoTrie's scale. They also gave media stories about the company a news buzz of 5.0 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat likely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the immediate future. How do I buy shares of Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund? Shares of HFGIC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund's stock price today? One share of HFGIC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $100.10. MarketBeat Community Rating for Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund (NASDAQ HFGIC)Community Ranking: 2.1 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 124 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 175 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 299MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Hartford Global Impact Nextshares Fund and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe HFGIC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe HFGIC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 2/19/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: Why do companies issue convertible shares?