NASDAQ:IVENC - Ivy Energy NextShares Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $13.73 +0.12 (+0.88 %) (As of 01/18/2019 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$13.73Today's Range$13.73 - $13.7352-Week Range$99.98 - $100.06VolumeN/AAverage Volume375 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive IVENC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for IVENC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Ivy Funds Fund NameIvy Energy NextShares Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:IVENC Inception Date10/17/2016 Fund ManagerDavid P. Ginther, Michael T. Wolverton WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkNot Applicable CategorySector FocusEnergy Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$0.00 Average Daily Volume$0.00 Discount/Premium0.00% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.85% Other Expenses3.31% Total Expenses4.16% Fee Waiver-3.21% Net Expenses0.95%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorWaddell & Reed Services Company AdvisorIvy Investment Management Company CustodianState Street Bank and Trust Company DistributorALPS Distributors, Inc. Transfer AgentState Street Bank and Trust Company Trustee Lead Market MakerNone Ivy Energy NextShares (NASDAQ:IVENC) Frequently Asked Questions What is Ivy Energy NextShares' stock symbol? Ivy Energy NextShares trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "IVENC." How often does Ivy Energy NextShares pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Ivy Energy NextShares? Ivy Energy NextShares announced an annual dividend on Thursday, December 13th. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 14th will be paid a dividend of $0.0078 per share on Monday, December 17th. This represents a yield of 0.01%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 13th. View Ivy Energy NextShares' Dividend History. Has Ivy Energy NextShares been receiving favorable news coverage? Headlines about IVENC stock have been trending somewhat positive on Saturday, according to InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis. The research firm scores the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Ivy Energy NextShares earned a media sentiment score of 0.9 on InfoTrie's scale. They also gave media headlines about the company a news buzz of 2.0 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is very unlikely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the immediate future. How do I buy shares of Ivy Energy NextShares? Shares of IVENC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Ivy Energy NextShares' stock price today? One share of IVENC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $13.73. MarketBeat Community Rating for Ivy Energy NextShares (NASDAQ IVENC)Community Ranking: 2.0 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 128 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 188 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 316MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Ivy Energy NextShares and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe IVENC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe IVENC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 1/19/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What is a Backdoor Roth IRA?