NASDAQ:IVFGC - Ivy Focused Growth NextShares Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $30.03 +0.07 (+0.23 %) (As of 03/21/2019 11:56 AM ET)Previous Close$29.96Today's Range$30.03 - $30.0352-Week Range$99.99 - $100.02VolumeN/AAverage Volume100 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive IVFGC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for IVFGC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Ivy Funds Fund NameIvy Focused Growth NextShares Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:IVFGC Inception Date10/17/2016 Fund ManagerBradley M. Klapmeyer WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkNot Applicable CategorySize and Style FocusLarge Cap Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$0.00 Average Daily Volume$2.00 Discount/Premium0.00% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.75% Other Expenses2.86% Total Expenses3.61% Fee Waiver-2.83% Net Expenses0.78%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorWaddell & Reed Services Company AdvisorIvy Investment Management Company CustodianState Street Bank and Trust Company DistributorALPS Distributors, Inc. Transfer AgentState Street Bank and Trust Company Trustee Lead Market MakerNone Ivy Focused Growth NextShares (NASDAQ:IVFGC) Frequently Asked Questions What is Ivy Focused Growth NextShares' stock symbol? Ivy Focused Growth NextShares trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "IVFGC." How often does Ivy Focused Growth NextShares pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Ivy Focused Growth NextShares? Ivy Focused Growth NextShares declared an annual dividend on Thursday, December 13th. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 14th will be given a dividend of $0.059 per share on Monday, December 17th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.06%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 13th. View Ivy Focused Growth NextShares' Dividend History. Has Ivy Focused Growth NextShares been receiving favorable news coverage? Headlines about IVFGC stock have been trending somewhat positive this week, InfoTrie reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than six thousand news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Ivy Focused Growth NextShares earned a news sentiment score of 1.7 on InfoTrie's scale. They also assigned headlines about the company a news buzz of 10.0 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the next few days. How do I buy shares of Ivy Focused Growth NextShares? Shares of IVFGC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Ivy Focused Growth NextShares' stock price today? One share of IVFGC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $30.03. MarketBeat Community Rating for Ivy Focused Growth NextShares (NASDAQ IVFGC)Community Ranking: 2.0 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 153 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 224 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 377MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Ivy Focused Growth NextShares and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe IVFGC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe IVFGC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 3/21/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What are the FAANG Stocks?