NASDAQ:IVFVC - Ivy Focused Value NextShares Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $100.02 0.00 (0.00 %) (As of 02/19/2019 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$100.02Today's Range$100.02 - $100.0252-Week Range$100.02 - $100.02VolumeN/AAverage Volume600 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive IVFVC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for IVFVC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Ivy Funds Fund NameIvy Focused Value NextShares Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:IVFVC Inception Date10/17/2016 Fund ManagerMatthew T. Norris WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkNot Applicable CategorySize and Style FocusLarge Cap Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$0.00 Average Daily Volume$49.00 Discount/Premium0.00% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.75% Other Expenses2.94% Total Expenses3.69% Fee Waiver-2.91% Net Expenses0.78%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorWaddell & Reed Services Company AdvisorIvy Investment Management Company CustodianState Street Bank and Trust Company DistributorALPS Distributors, Inc. Transfer AgentState Street Bank and Trust Company Trustee Lead Market MakerNone Ivy Focused Value NextShares (NASDAQ:IVFVC) Frequently Asked Questions What is Ivy Focused Value NextShares' stock symbol? Ivy Focused Value NextShares trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "IVFVC." How often does Ivy Focused Value NextShares pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Ivy Focused Value NextShares? Ivy Focused Value NextShares declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, December 13th. Stockholders of record on Friday, December 14th will be paid a dividend of $0.1889 per share on Monday, December 17th. This represents a $0.76 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.76%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 13th. This is an increase from Ivy Focused Value NextShares's previous quarterly dividend of $0.15. View Ivy Focused Value NextShares' Dividend History. Has Ivy Focused Value NextShares been receiving favorable news coverage? Press coverage about IVFVC stock has trended neutral this week, InfoTrie reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by analyzing more than six thousand blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Ivy Focused Value NextShares earned a media sentiment score of 0.4 on InfoTrie's scale. They also gave news headlines about the company a news buzz of 5.0 out of 10, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat likely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the near future. How do I buy shares of Ivy Focused Value NextShares? Shares of IVFVC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Ivy Focused Value NextShares' stock price today? One share of IVFVC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $100.02. MarketBeat Community Rating for Ivy Focused Value NextShares (NASDAQ IVFVC)Community Ranking: 2.2 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 135 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 177 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 312MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Ivy Focused Value NextShares and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe IVFVC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe IVFVC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 2/19/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What is a balanced fund?