NASDAQ:MCEF - First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $17.2516 -0.06 (-0.35 %) (As of 12/16/2018 10:00 AM ET)Previous Close$17.2516Today's Range$17.2304 - $17.329352-Week Range$16.96 - $19.04Volume2,904 shsAverage Volume5,705 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield3.72%BetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendInstitutional OwnershipHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive MCEF News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for MCEF and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer First Trust Fund NameFirst Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:MCEF Inception Date9/27/2016 Fund ManagerKen Fincher WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassFixed Income BenchmarkNot Applicable CategoryMunicipals FocusBroad Municipals Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$12.94 million Average Daily Volume$3,410.00 Discount/Premium-0.62% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.75% Other Expenses1.36% Total Expenses2.11% Fee Waiver0.00% Net Expenses2.11%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation AdvisorFirst Trust Advisors L.P. CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorFirst Trust Portfolios L.P. Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerSusquehanna First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF (NASDAQ:MCEF) Frequently Asked Questions What is First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF's stock symbol? First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "MCEF." How often does First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF? First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF declared a monthly dividend on Tuesday, December 11th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, December 12th will be given a dividend of $0.054 per share on Monday, December 31st. This represents a $0.65 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 3.76%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, December 11th. View First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF's Dividend History. Has First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? Press coverage about MCEF stock has been trending somewhat positive on Sunday, according to InfoTrie Sentiment. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by analyzing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF earned a media sentiment score of 1.0 on InfoTrie's scale. They also assigned press coverage about the company a news buzz of 4.0 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the immediate future. How do I buy shares of First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF? Shares of MCEF can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF's stock price today? One share of MCEF stock can currently be purchased for approximately $17.2516. MarketBeat Community Rating for First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF (NASDAQ MCEF)Community Ranking: 2.5 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 57 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 59 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 116MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe MCEF will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe MCEF will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 12/16/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: Why is the conference call important?