NASDAQ:MOGLC - Gabelli Media Mogul NextShares Stock Price, Price Target & More Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $11.03 +0.10 (+0.91 %) (As of 07/16/2018 04:55 AM ET)Previous Close$11.03Today's Range$11.03 - $11.0352-Week Range$99.90 - $100.10VolumeN/AAverage Volume980 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A Company ProfileHeadlinesOptions ChainSocial MediaChart Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive MOGLC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for MOGLC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Gabelli Fund NameGabelli Media Mogul NextShares Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:MOGLC Inception Date11/30/2016 Fund ManagerChristopher J. Marangi WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkNot Applicable CategoryStrategy FocusTheme Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionDeveloped Markets Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$47.54 million Average Daily Volume$13.00 Discount/Premium0.00% ETF Expenses Management Fee1.00% Other Expenses3.68% Total Expenses4.68% Fee Waiver-3.78% Net Expenses0.90%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorGabelli Funds, LLC AdvisorGabelli Funds, LLC CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorG.distributors, LLC Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerNone Gabelli Media Mogul NextShares (NASDAQ:MOGLC) Frequently Asked Questions What is Gabelli Media Mogul NextShares' stock symbol? Gabelli Media Mogul NextShares trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "MOGLC." What is the consensus analysts' recommendation for Gabelli Media Mogul NextShares? 0 Wall Street analysts have issued "buy," "hold," and "sell" ratings for Gabelli Media Mogul NextShares in the last year. There are currently for the stock, resulting in a consensus recommendation of "N/A." Has Gabelli Media Mogul NextShares been receiving favorable news coverage? Media coverage about MOGLC stock has been trending somewhat positive on Monday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group rates the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Gabelli Media Mogul NextShares earned a news impact score of 0.11 on Accern's scale. They also assigned media headlines about the company an impact score of 45.17 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company's share price in the near term. How do I buy shares of Gabelli Media Mogul NextShares? Shares of MOGLC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Gabelli Media Mogul NextShares' stock price today? One share of MOGLC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $11.03. MarketBeat Community Rating for Gabelli Media Mogul NextShares (NASDAQ MOGLC)Community Ranking: 2.6 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 10 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 9 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 19MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Gabelli Media Mogul NextShares and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe MOGLC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe MOGLC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 7/16/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: Should I follow buy, hold and sell recommendations?