NASDAQ:RPIBC - Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares Stock Price, Price Target & More Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $19.9453 -0.01 (-0.05 %) (As of 07/16/2018 04:53 AM ET)Previous Close$19.9453Today's Range$19.9453 - $19.945352-Week Range$99.99 - $100.03VolumeN/AAverage Volume5,717 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A Company ProfileDividend HistoryHeadlinesOptions ChainSocial MediaChart Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive RPIBC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for RPIBC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Heinhart Fund NameReinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:RPIBC Inception Date2/16/2018 Fund ManagerMichael Wachter WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassFixed Income BenchmarkNot Applicable CategoryBroad Debt FocusBroad Debt Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$25.00 million Average Daily Volume$722.00 Discount/Premium399.70% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.30% Other Expenses0.34% Total Expenses0.64% Fee Waiver-0.34% Net Expenses0.30%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorU.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC AdvisorReinhart Partners, Inc. CustodianU.S. Bank National Association DistributorQuasar Distributors, LLC Transfer AgentU.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC Trustee Lead Market MakerNone Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares (NASDAQ:RPIBC) Frequently Asked Questions What is Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares' stock symbol? Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RPIBC." How often does Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares? Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares declared a monthly dividend on Thursday, June 28th. Investors of record on Thursday, June 28th will be given a dividend of $0.034 per share on Friday, June 29th. This represents a $0.41 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.05%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, June 27th. View Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares' Dividend History. What is the consensus analysts' recommendation for Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares? 0 Wall Street analysts have issued "buy," "hold," and "sell" ratings for Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares in the last year. There are currently for the stock, resulting in a consensus recommendation of "N/A." Has Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares been receiving favorable news coverage? News headlines about RPIBC stock have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares earned a media sentiment score of 0.10 on Accern's scale. They also assigned headlines about the company an impact score of 43.26 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the immediate future. How do I buy shares of Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares? Shares of RPIBC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares' stock price today? One share of RPIBC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $19.9453. MarketBeat Community Rating for Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares (NASDAQ RPIBC)Community Ranking: 1.9 out of 5 ()Outperform Votes: 11 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 18 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 29MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe RPIBC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe RPIBC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 7/16/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What does RSI mean?