Tesla, Inc., formerly Tesla Motors, Inc., designs, develops, manufactures and sells fully electric vehicles, and energy storage systems, as well as installs, operates and maintains solar and energy storage products. The Company operates through two segments: Automotive, and Energy generation and storage. The Automotive segment includes the design, development, manufacturing, and sales of electric vehicles. The Energy generation and storage segment includes the design, manufacture, installation, and sale or lease of stationary energy storage products and solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, or sale of electricity generated by its solar energy systems to customers. The Company produces and distributes two fully electric vehicles, the Model S sedan and the Model X sport utility vehicle (SUV). It also offers Model 3, a sedan designed for the mass market. It develops energy storage products for use in homes, commercial facilities and utility sites.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Auto/Tires/Trucks
- Industry: Electrical (Alternative) Vehicles
- Sub-Industry: Automobile Manufacturers
- Symbol: NASDAQ:TSLA
- CUSIP: 88160R10
- Web: www.tesla.com
- Market Cap: $60.71349 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 166,887,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $340.14
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $309.43
- 52 Week Range: $178.19 - $386.99
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -464.53
- P/E Growth: -1.64
- Annual Revenue: $10.07 billion
- Price / Sales: 6.00
- Book Value: $30.60 per share
- Price / Book: 11.84
- EBIDTA: $733.8 million
- Net Margins: -7.61%
- Return on Equity: -16.36%
- Return on Assets: -3.83%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 1.15%
- Current Ratio: 0.97%
- Quick Ratio: 0.60%
- Average Volume: 8.15 million shs.
- Beta: 1.06
- Short Ratio: 3.22
Frequently Asked Questions for Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)
What is Tesla's stock symbol?
Tesla trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "TSLA."
How were Tesla's earnings last quarter?
Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) released its earnings results on Wednesday, August, 2nd. The company reported ($1.33) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($2.00) by $0.67. The business had revenue of $2.79 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $2.50 billion. Tesla had a negative net margin of 7.61% and a negative return on equity of 16.36%. The firm's quarterly revenue was up 119.6% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period last year, the firm posted ($1.06) earnings per share. View Tesla's Earnings History.
When will Tesla make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Tesla's stock going? Where will Tesla's stock price be in 2017?
30 brokers have issued 12-month price targets for Tesla's stock. Their predictions range from $155.00 to $464.00. On average, they anticipate Tesla's stock price to reach $312.96 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Tesla.
What are analysts saying about Tesla stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Tesla stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Tesla has outperformed the Zacks categorized Automotive-Domestic industry in the last three months. The outperformance was driven by several positive developments announced by the company. Tesla’s new Master Plan focuses on expansion of product portfolio, introduction of car-sharing services, solar energy systems and development of self-driving capability. Also, the company is actively undertaking mergers and acquisitions to meet its targets and expand its business. Also, the company is actively undertaking international expansion. However, the company is facing supply chain problems which are restricting its ability to increase production. High research and development costs, low number of chargers, high requirement of capital expenditure and opposition to direct selling in some states are other headwinds." (7/4/2017)
- 2. Piper Jaffray Companies analysts commented, "As they scramble to catch up, we think Tesla's competitors only make themselves appear more desperate. With this in mind, even if the Model 3 production launch goes badly, we think customers (and more importantly shareholders) will withhold judgment," the analyst said.Bears Won't MatterPiper Jaffray noted that Tesla remains unscathed despite defying the rules. The firm put forth its argument based on the cash burn rate of the company, a rate that might have invited shareholder wrath even with better-established companies, given Tesla's rickety balance sheet and penchant for raising equity. Additionally, the firm pointed to the unreasonably fast production timelines of the company, its avoidance of the LiDAR self-driving system and the direct sales model it is pursuing, which has put it at loggerheads with the dealers.Raising EstimatesThe firm said it is now more convinced that Model 3 deliveries will begin in 2017, as against its earlier assumption of a mid-2018 commercial launch. Accordingly, the firm tinkered with its forecasts, raising sales estimate but lowering near-term earnings per share estimate to reflect launch inefficiencies."We now expect a more aggressive increase in Model 3 shipments through 2021 (hence our higher estimates), but we assign no credit for new vehicle models or upside in Energy Generation & Storage," (4/10/2017)
- 3. Deutsche Bank AG analysts commented, "Incorporating the $1.365 bn capital raise into our model, we now estimate that Tesla will likely end 2017 with $1.8bn in cash, a significantly more comfortable liquidity cushion.. We assume Tesla will produce 22k Model 3 units in 2017, of which 20k occurs in Q4. We then assume 250k Model 3 units in 2018. While our assumption for 2018 growth appears very high. we'd note that Tesla is targeting YE2017 production of 5,000 per week. And Tesla is targeting a YE2018 production run rate of 10,000 per week, or a 500k annualized run rate. Including Model S/X and other variants, our 2017/2018/2019/2020 volume estimates are 122k/350k/500k/650k. For comparison, Tesla is aspiring to achieve 1 MM units by 2020." (3/20/2017)
- 4. Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) analysts commented, "We update our model to reflect Tesla's announced capital raise, which included $1bn+ convertible debt/equity raise in 1Q17, vs. our previously forecasted $1.7bn equity raise in 3Q17. This should leave Tesla with a high enough cash balance exiting the year, but we forecast another capital raise is needed in 2018 to maintain a cash balance above $1bn. The impact to our 2017/2018 EPS is a slight headwind given increased interest expense, but our 2019/2020 estimates increase slightly on lower dilution. This also pushes our 6-month price target up slightly to $187, which implies 29% downside potential. Further, we detail feedback to our recent downgrade." (3/17/2017)
- 5. Robert W. Baird analysts commented, "We view the offering positively as it should help de-risk the Model 3 launch, provide additional capital for Model 3 production equipment and/or investment in the gigafactory, and remove an overhang on the stock. Bears will likely say the deal is too small, although we believe this displays TSLA's confidence in the Model 3 timeline and anticipate shares will move higher. TSLA remains a favorite pick for 2017." (3/16/2017)
Are investors shorting Tesla?
Tesla saw a increase in short interest in July. As of July 31st, there was short interest totalling 28,078,382 shares, an increase of 0.3% from the July 14th total of 27,992,329 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 6,803,911 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 4.1 days. Currently, 23.6% of the company's shares are short sold.
Who are some of Tesla's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Tesla include Volkswagen AG (VLKAY), Daimler AG (DDAIF), Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BAMXF), General Motors Company (GM), Honda Motor Company (HMC), Continental AG (CTTAY), Ford Motor Company (F), Nissan Motor Co Ltd (NSANY), Denso Corp. (DNZOY), Fuji Heavy Industries (FUJHY), Cummins (CMI), Delphi Automotive PLC (DLPH), MICHELIN (CGDE) (MGDDY), PACCAR (PCAR), Ferrari N.V. (RACE), Tata Motors Ltd (TTM), Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCAU) and Magna International (MGA).
Who are Tesla's key executives?
Tesla's management team includes the folowing people:
- Elon Musk, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Jon McNeill, President, Global Sales and Service
- Deepak Ahuja, Chief Financial Officer
- Doug Field, Senior Vice President, Engineering
- Jeffrey Brian Straubel, Chief Technology Officer
- Antonio J. Gracias, Lead Independent Director
- James R. Murdoch, Director
- Kimbal Musk, Director
- Linda Johnson Rice, Director
- Bradley W. Buss, Independent Director
Who owns Tesla stock?
Tesla's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Baillie Gifford & Co. (8.13%), Vanguard Group Inc. (3.77%), Capital World Investors (1.81%), Jennison Associates LLC (1.83%), Bamco Inc. NY (0.96%) and Mitsubishi UFJ Trust & Banking Corp (0.46%). Company insiders that own Tesla stock include Antonio J Gracias, Brad W Buss, Deepak Ahuja, Elon Musk, Gregory Reichow, Ira Matthew Ehrenpreis, Jeffrey B Straubel, John Douglas Field, Kimbal Musk and Robyn M Denholm. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Tesla.
Who sold Tesla stock? Who is selling Tesla stock?
Tesla's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Aviva PLC, Symphony Asset Management LLC, Public Sector Pension investment Board, GAM Holding AG, National Asset Management Inc., Baillie Gifford & Co., Sumitomo Mitsui Asset Management Company LTD and Zevenbergen Capital Investments LLC. Company insiders that have sold Tesla stock in the last year include Antonio J Gracias, Jeffrey B Straubel, John Douglas Field, Kimbal Musk and Robyn M Denholm. View Insider Buying and Selling for Tesla.
Who bought Tesla stock? Who is buying Tesla stock?
Tesla's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Vanguard Group Inc., Whale Rock Capital Management LLC, Jasper Ridge Partners L.P., Quantitative Investment Management LLC, Janus Henderson Group PLC, Jennison Associates LLC, Harvest Fund Management Co. Ltd and Delta Lloyd Asset Management N.V.. View Insider Buying and Selling for Tesla.
How do I buy Tesla stock?
Shares of Tesla can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Tesla's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Tesla (NASDAQ TSLA)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Tesla and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Tesla stock can currently be purchased for approximately $362.33.
Consensus Ratings for Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||6 Sell Ratings, 10 Hold Ratings, 14 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Hold (Score: 2.27)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$312.96 (13.63% downside)|
Analysts' Ratings History for Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)
(Data available from 8/16/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|8/14/2017||Morgan Stanley||Boost Price Target||Equal -> Equal Weight||$305.00 -> $317.00||Low|
|8/14/2017||Robert W. Baird||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$368.00 -> $411.00||Low|
|8/9/2017||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Market Perform||Medium|
|8/9/2017||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Reiterated Rating||Sell||$180.00 -> $200.00||Low|
|8/9/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$240.00||Low|
|8/9/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Reiterated Rating||Sector Perform||$314.00 -> $345.00||Low|
|8/8/2017||Argus||Upgrade||Hold -> Buy||$355.17 -> $444.00||Medium|
|8/3/2017||Cowen and Company||Reiterated Rating||Underperform||$155.00 -> $170.00||Medium|
|8/3/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Reiterated Rating||Underperform||$165.00 -> $155.00||Low|
|8/3/2017||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Boost Price Target||Underweight||$190.00 -> $200.00||Low|
|8/3/2017||Piper Jaffray Companies||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$386.00||Low|
|8/3/2017||Berenberg Bank||Reiterated Rating||Buy||Low|
|7/27/2017||Sanford C. Bernstein||Set Price Target||Neutral||$265.00||Low|
|7/20/2017||Citigroup Inc.||Initiated Coverage||Neutral -> Neutral||$357.00||Low|
|6/13/2017||Global Equities Research||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$385.00||High|
|6/6/2017||Pacific Crest||Reiterated Rating||Equal Weight||Low|
|5/30/2017||Independent Research GmbH||Initiated Coverage||Hold||$350.00||High|
|5/8/2017||Evercore ISI||Reiterated Rating||Outperform -> Outperform||$330.00||Medium|
|4/26/2017||Barclays PLC||Reiterated Rating||Sell||$165.00||Low|
|4/26/2017||Dougherty & Co||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$500.00 -> $375.00||Low|
|4/3/2017||FBN Securities||Boost Price Target||Outperform||$275.00 -> $425.00||Medium|
|10/27/2016||S&P Equity Research||Reiterated Rating||Sell||N/A|
|10/27/2016||Standpoint Research||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$180.00||N/A|
|10/27/2016||Credit Suisse Group||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$280.00||N/A|
|10/27/2016||Consumer Edge||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$325.00||N/A|
|10/27/2016||Stifel Nicolaus||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$325.00||N/A|
|10/27/2016||Sterne Agee CRT||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$300.00||N/A|
|6/22/2016||Tigress Financial||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||N/A|
|12/14/2015||JMP Securities||Initiated Coverage||Market Perform||$217.02 -> $264.00||N/A|
|10/5/2015||Northland Securities||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|9/17/2015||Jefferies Group LLC||Boost Price Target||Buy||$360.00 -> $365.00||N/A|
Earnings History for Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)Earnings History by Quarter for Tesla (NASDAQ TSLA)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/2/2017||Q2 2017||($2.00)||($1.33)||$2.50 billion||$2.79 billion||View||Listen|
|5/3/2017||Q1 2017||($0.67)||($1.97)||$2.56 billion||$2.70 billion||View||Listen|
|2/22/2017||Q416||($0.43)||($0.69)||$2.21 billion||$2.29 billion||View||Listen|
|10/26/2016||Q316||($0.54)||$0.71||$2.33 billion||$2.30 billion||View||Listen|
|8/3/2016||Q216||($0.51)||($1.06)||$1.67 billion||$1.56 billion||View||N/A|
|5/4/2016||Q116||($0.61)||($0.57)||$1.61 billion||$1.60 billion||View||N/A|
|2/10/2016||Q415||$0.11||($0.87)||$1.81 billion||$1.75 billion||View||Listen|
|11/3/2015||Q3||($0.50)||($0.58)||$1.26 billion||$963.80 million||View||Listen|
|8/5/2015||Q215||($0.60)||($0.48)||$1.16 billion||$1.20 billion||View||N/A|
|5/6/2015||Q115||($0.49)||($0.36)||$1.04 billion||$939.88 billion||View||N/A|
|2/11/2015||Q414||$0.31||($0.13)||$1.23 billion||$957.00 billion||View||N/A|
|11/5/2014||Q314||($0.15)||$0.02||$893.60 million||$932.30 million||View||N/A|
|7/31/2014||Q214||$0.04||$0.11||$810.57 million||$857.50 million||View||Listen|
|5/7/2014||Q114||$0.12||$0.12||$699.10 million||$713.00 million||View||N/A|
|2/19/2014||Q413||$0.18||$0.33||$657.15 million||$615.00 million||View||N/A|
|11/5/2013||Q313||$0.11||$0.12||$535.41 million||$431.35 million||View||N/A|
|8/7/2013||Q2 2013||($0.16)||$0.20||$393.40 million||$405.10 million||View||N/A|
|5/8/2013||Q1 2013||$0.04||$0.12||$492.02 million||$562.00 million||View||N/A|
|2/20/2013||Q4 2012||($0.52)||($0.65)||$298.90 million||$306.30 million||View||N/A|
|11/5/2012||Q312||($0.90)||($0.92)||$48.47 million||$50.10 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($2.69)
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 23.10%Insider Trades by Quarter for Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 62.92%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|8/1/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,190||$321.36||$703,778.40|| |
|7/3/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||4,690||$367.68||$1,724,419.20|| |
|5/9/2017||Jeffrey B. Straubel||Insider||Sell||109,100||$307.81||$33,582,071.00|| |
|5/8/2017||Jeffrey B. Straubel||Insider||Sell||106,000||$307.44||$32,588,640.00|| |
|5/8/2017||Robyn M Denholm||Director||Sell||20,000||$311.76||$6,235,200.00|| |
|5/1/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,500||$315.67||$789,175.00|| |
|4/11/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,191||$312.11||$683,833.01|| |
|4/7/2017||John Douglas Field||VP||Sell||500||$301.45||$150,725.00|| |
|4/3/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,500||$286.28||$715,700.00|| |
|3/17/2017||Elon Musk||CEO||Buy||95,420||$262.00||$25,000,040.00|| |
|2/6/2017||Antonio J Gracias||Director||Sell||5,600||$254.44||$1,424,864.00|| |
|1/25/2017||Antonio J Gracias||Director||Sell||5,600||$254.37||$1,424,472.00|| |
|1/10/2017||John Douglas Field||VP||Sell||1,000||$228.61||$228,610.00|| |
|1/3/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,500||$212.90||$532,250.00|| |
|11/22/2016||Jeffrey B Straubel||Insider||Sell||33,430||$190.82||$6,379,112.60|| |
|11/1/2016||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,779||$197.60||$549,130.40|| |
|6/13/2016||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||460||$224.37||$103,210.20|| |
|6/7/2016||John Douglas Field||VP||Sell||1,000||$230.92||$230,920.00|| |
|5/25/2016||Elon Musk||CEO||Sell||2,782,670||$213.22||$593,320,897.40|| |
|5/13/2016||Brad W Buss||Director||Sell||15,333||$207.75||$3,185,430.75|| |
|5/2/2016||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||5,555||$238.35||$1,324,034.25|| |
|4/26/2016||John Douglas Field||VP||Sell||1,000||$253.13||$253,130.00|| |
|3/18/2016||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||11,997||$232.71||$2,791,821.87|| |
|12/4/2015||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||5,000||$229.49||$1,147,450.00|| |
|11/16/2015||Jeffrey B. Straubel||insider||Sell||10,000||$212.47||$2,124,700.00|| |
|11/6/2015||Gregory Reichow||VP||Sell||12,709||$231.60||$2,943,404.40|| |
|11/2/2015||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||6,800||$213.25||$1,450,100.00|| |
|10/15/2015||Jeffrey B. Straubel||insider||Sell||10,000||$218.44||$2,184,400.00|| |
|9/15/2015||Jeffrey B. Straubel||insider||Sell||10,000||$252.56||$2,525,600.00|| |
|8/19/2015||Elon Musk||CEO||Buy||82,645||$242.00||$20,000,090.00|| |
|8/18/2015||Deepak Ahuja||CFO||Sell||5,000||$257.61||$1,288,050.00|| |
|8/18/2015||Ira Matthew Ehrenpreis||Director||Sell||16,698||$255.39||$4,264,502.22|| |
|7/15/2015||Jeffrey B Straubel||Insider||Sell||10,000||$264.33||$2,643,300.00|| |
|7/15/2015||Jerome M Guillen||VP||Sell||1,500||$264.53||$396,795.00|| |
|6/15/2015||Jeffrey B Straubel||Insider||Sell||10,000||$248.94||$2,489,400.00|| |
|6/15/2015||Jerome M Guillen||VP||Sell||1,500||$248.86||$373,290.00|| |
|5/15/2015||Jeffrey B Straubel||Insider||Sell||10,000||$247.27||$2,472,700.00|| |
|5/15/2015||Jerome M Guillen||VP||Sell||1,500||$246.94||$370,410.00|| |
|5/11/2015||Gregory Reichow||VP||Sell||10,000||$239.53||$2,395,300.00|| |
|2/9/2015||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||4,600||$214.64||$987,344.00|| |
|8/4/2014||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||4,287||$234.46||$1,005,130.02|| |
|6/3/2014||Antonio J Gracias||Director||Sell||15,000||$204.57||$3,068,550.00|| |
|5/30/2014||Antonio J Gracias||Director||Sell||20,000||$210.08||$4,201,600.00|| |
|5/28/2014||Antonio J Gracias||Director||Sell||20,000||$210.49||$4,209,800.00|| |
|5/23/2014||Antonio J Gracias||Director||Sell||20,000||$205.02||$4,100,400.00|| |
|5/21/2014||Antonio Gracias||Director||Sell||10,000||$198.03||$1,980,300.00|| |
|5/20/2014||Antonio Gracias||Director||Sell||20,000||$195.79||$3,915,800.00|| |
|5/16/2014||Antonio Gracias||Director||Sell||20,000||$188.92||$3,778,400.00|| |
|5/1/2014||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||4,811||$206.43||$993,134.73|| |
|4/28/2014||Gregory Reichow||VP||Sell||13,000||$200.00||$2,600,000.00|| |
|4/17/2014||Deepak Ahuja||CFO||Sell||10,000||$196.83||$1,968,300.00|| |
|8/29/2013||Ira Matthew Ehrenpreis||Director||Sell||60,052||$163.96||$9,846,125.92|| |
|8/23/2013||Brad Buss||Director||Sell||10,000||$158.31||$1,583,100.00|| |
|8/14/2013||Gregory Reichow||VP||Sell||2,084||$141.19||$294,239.96|| |
|7/3/2013||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||4,244||$117.20||$497,396.80|| |
|5/30/2013||Elon Musk||CEO||Buy||1,084,129||$92.24||$100,000,058.96|| |
|5/28/2013||Brad W Buss||Director||Sell||20,000||$104.42||$2,088,400.00|| |
|5/28/2013||Gilbert Passin||VP||Sell||1,500||$104.66||$156,990.00|| |
|5/23/2013||Gilbert Passin||VP||Sell||3,500||$90.00||$315,000.00|| |
|5/20/2013||Ira Matthew Ehrenpreis||Director||Sell||793,290||$90.91||$72,117,993.90|| |
|5/17/2013||George Blankenship||VP||Sell||139,444||$91.16||$12,711,715.04|| |
|1/18/2013||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,908||$34.48||$100,267.84|| |
|12/3/2012||Deepak Ahuja||CFO||Sell||10,000||$34.50||$345,000.00|| |
|10/3/2012||Elon Musk||CEO||Buy||35,398||$28.25||$999,993.50|| |
Headline Trends for Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)
Latest Headlines for Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)
Tesla (TSLA) Chart for Wednesday, August, 16, 2017