About Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)
Tesla, Inc., formerly Tesla Motors, Inc., designs, develops, manufactures and sells fully electric vehicles, and energy storage systems, as well as installs, operates and maintains solar and energy storage products. The Company operates through two segments: Automotive, and Energy generation and storage. The Automotive segment includes the design, development, manufacturing, and sales of electric vehicles. The Energy generation and storage segment includes the design, manufacture, installation, and sale or lease of stationary energy storage products and solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, or sale of electricity generated by its solar energy systems to customers. The Company produces and distributes two fully electric vehicles, the Model S sedan and the Model X sport utility vehicle (SUV). It also offers Model 3, a sedan designed for the mass market. It develops energy storage products for use in homes, commercial facilities and utility sites.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Electrical (Alternative) Vehicles
SectorCyclical Consumer Goods & Services
Trailing P/E Ratio-28.4554707379135
Forward P/E Ratio-22.14
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$11.76 billion
Price / Sales4.82
Cash Flow$1.78 per share
Price / Cash188.35
Book Value$34.42 per share
Price / Book9.75
Return on Equity-32.11%
Return on Assets-7.21%
Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tesla's stock symbol?
Tesla trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "TSLA."
How were Tesla's earnings last quarter?
Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, February, 7th. The electric vehicle producer reported ($3.04) EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks' consensus estimate of ($3.12) by $0.08. The electric vehicle producer had revenue of $3.29 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $3.26 billion. Tesla had a negative return on equity of 32.11% and a negative net margin of 16.68%. The firm's revenue was up 43.9% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned ($0.69) EPS. View Tesla's Earnings History.
When will Tesla make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Tesla's stock going? Where will Tesla's stock price be in 2018?
31 analysts have issued 1-year price objectives for Tesla's shares. Their predictions range from $1.00 to $500.00. On average, they anticipate Tesla's share price to reach $328.92 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Tesla.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Tesla stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Tesla stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Tesla incurred an adjusted loss of $3.04 per share in fourth-quarter 2017, narrower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a loss of $3.19. Revenues increased to $3.29 billion from $2.28 billion registered in fourth-quarter 2016. The figure came in lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $3.30 billion. The company is making serious efforts to address Model 3 production bottlenecks and ramping up energy storage products. The company continues to target weekly Model 3 production rates of 2,500 by the end of first-quarter 2018 and 5,000 by the end of second-quarter 2018. Tesla is also focused on geographical expansions and acquisitions for growth. The company is also rapidly developing a network of superchargers. However, high research and development costs, low number of chargers and high requirement of capital expenditure are some headwinds." (2/13/2018)
- 2. Evercore ISI analysts commented, "important piece" of the bullish, but a cautious view is now warranted, Galliers wrote in the downgrade note. Specifically, it is clear that production of the Model 3 sedan in the third quarter was weaker than expected with 260 units produced as opposed to an original target of slightly more than 1,500 units.At this point, there is no indication of whether Tesla fixed whatever production issues it may have had. Investors may need to wait for clarity on the company's third-quarter earnings report on Nov. 1, the analyst wrote. As a best-case scenario, Tesla's management team would say that production of the Model 3 is an "S-Curve" and hasn't changed substantially.However, a more likely scenario to play out would be Tesla's management unable to have 100 percent visibility on the Model 3 ramp until it is able to produce more than one thousand cars a week — which is unlikely to happen until the end of November."In the meantime, we urge caution on 3rd party interpretations of 20 second Instagram feeds from CEO Elon Musk," (10/29/2017)
- 3. Piper Jaffray Companies analysts commented, "As they scramble to catch up, we think Tesla's competitors only make themselves appear more desperate. With this in mind, even if the Model 3 production launch goes badly, we think customers (and more importantly shareholders) will withhold judgment," the analyst said.Bears Won't MatterPiper Jaffray noted that Tesla remains unscathed despite defying the rules. The firm put forth its argument based on the cash burn rate of the company, a rate that might have invited shareholder wrath even with better-established companies, given Tesla's rickety balance sheet and penchant for raising equity. Additionally, the firm pointed to the unreasonably fast production timelines of the company, its avoidance of the LiDAR self-driving system and the direct sales model it is pursuing, which has put it at loggerheads with the dealers.Raising EstimatesThe firm said it is now more convinced that Model 3 deliveries will begin in 2017, as against its earlier assumption of a mid-2018 commercial launch. Accordingly, the firm tinkered with its forecasts, raising sales estimate but lowering near-term earnings per share estimate to reflect launch inefficiencies."We now expect a more aggressive increase in Model 3 shipments through 2021 (hence our higher estimates), but we assign no credit for new vehicle models or upside in Energy Generation & Storage," (4/10/2017)
- 4. Deutsche Bank AG analysts commented, "Incorporating the $1.365 bn capital raise into our model, we now estimate that Tesla will likely end 2017 with $1.8bn in cash, a significantly more comfortable liquidity cushion.. We assume Tesla will produce 22k Model 3 units in 2017, of which 20k occurs in Q4. We then assume 250k Model 3 units in 2018. While our assumption for 2018 growth appears very high. we'd note that Tesla is targeting YE2017 production of 5,000 per week. And Tesla is targeting a YE2018 production run rate of 10,000 per week, or a 500k annualized run rate. Including Model S/X and other variants, our 2017/2018/2019/2020 volume estimates are 122k/350k/500k/650k. For comparison, Tesla is aspiring to achieve 1 MM units by 2020." (3/20/2017)
- 5. Goldman Sachs Group Inc analysts commented, "We update our model to reflect Tesla's announced capital raise, which included $1bn+ convertible debt/equity raise in 1Q17, vs. our previously forecasted $1.7bn equity raise in 3Q17. This should leave Tesla with a high enough cash balance exiting the year, but we forecast another capital raise is needed in 2018 to maintain a cash balance above $1bn. The impact to our 2017/2018 EPS is a slight headwind given increased interest expense, but our 2019/2020 estimates increase slightly on lower dilution. This also pushes our 6-month price target up slightly to $187, which implies 29% downside potential. Further, we detail feedback to our recent downgrade." (3/17/2017)
Are investors shorting Tesla?
Tesla saw a increase in short interest in January. As of January 31st, there was short interest totalling 29,805,706 shares, an increase of 2.9% from the January 12th total of 30,684,061 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 5,674,515 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 5.3 days. Approximately 23.8% of the shares of the company are sold short.
Who are some of Tesla's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Tesla include Nike (NKE), Costco Wholesale (COST), Honda Motor (HMC), General Motors (GM), Carnival (CCL), Target (TGT), Carnival (CCL), Cummins (CMI), Compass Group (CPG), Best Buy (BBY), MGM Resorts International (MGM), Magna International (MGA), SKY (SKY), D. R. Horton (DHI), Viacom (VIAB), Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH), GAP (GPS) and Ferguson (FERG).
Who are Tesla's key executives?
Tesla's management team includes the folowing people:
- Elon Musk, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer (Age 45)
- Deepak Ahuja, Chief Financial Officer (Age 54)
- Doug Field, Senior Vice President, Engineering (Age 51)
- Jeffrey Brian Straubel, Chief Technology Officer (Age 41)
- Antonio J. Gracias, Lead Independent Director (Age 46)
- James Rupert Murdoch, Director (Age 44)
- Kimbal Musk, Director (Age 44)
- Linda Johnson Rice, Director
- Bradley W. Buss, Independent Director (Age 53)
Who owns Tesla stock?
Tesla's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Jennison Associates LLC (2.01%), Bamco Inc. NY (0.95%), Gilder Gagnon Howe & Co. LLC (0.41%), TIAA CREF Investment Management LLC (0.39%), American Century Companies Inc. (0.39%) and Sumitomo Mitsui Asset Management Company LTD (0.38%). Company insiders that own Tesla stock include Antonio J Gracias, Brad W Buss, Elon Musk, Eric Branderiz, Jeffrey B Straubel, John Douglas Field, Kimbal Musk, Robyn M Denholm and Stephen T Jurvetson. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Tesla.
Who sold Tesla stock? Who is selling Tesla stock?
Tesla's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Credit Agricole S A, Daiwa Securities Group Inc., Renaissance Technologies LLC, Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft FI, TIAA CREF Investment Management LLC, SG Americas Securities LLC, Whittier Trust Co. and Private Advisor Group LLC. Company insiders that have sold Tesla company stock in the last year include Eric Branderiz, Jeffrey B Straubel, John Douglas Field, Kimbal Musk, Robyn M Denholm and Stephen T Jurvetson. View Insider Buying and Selling for Tesla.
Who bought Tesla stock? Who is buying Tesla stock?
Tesla's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Jennison Associates LLC, Sumitomo Mitsui Asset Management Company LTD, Quantitative Investment Management LLC, ARK Investment Management LLC, APG Asset Management N.V., American Century Companies Inc., Global X Management Co. LLC and Westpac Banking Corp. View Insider Buying and Selling for Tesla.
How do I buy Tesla stock?
Shares of Tesla can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Tesla's stock price today?
One share of Tesla stock can currently be purchased for approximately $335.49.
How big of a company is Tesla?
Tesla has a market capitalization of $56.38 billion and generates $11.76 billion in revenue each year. The electric vehicle producer earns $-1,961,400,000.00 in net income (profit) each year or ($11.79) on an earnings per share basis. Tesla employs 17,782 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Tesla?
Tesla's mailing address is 3500 Deer Creek Rd, PALO ALTO, CA 94304-1317, United States. The electric vehicle producer can be reached via phone at +1-650-6815000 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for Tesla (TSLA)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Tesla and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Analysts' Consensus Rating (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus analyst ratings for company stocks using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Analyst consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings from Wall Street analysts. Each stock's consensus analyst rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Today||30 Days Ago||90 Days Ago||180 Days Ago|
|Consensus Rating: ||Hold||Hold||Hold||Hold|
|Consensus Rating Score: ||2.06||2.07||2.15||2.27|
|Ratings Breakdown: ||10 Sell Rating(s)|
9 Hold Rating(s)
12 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|9 Sell Rating(s)|
10 Hold Rating(s)
11 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|7 Sell Rating(s)|
9 Hold Rating(s)
11 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|6 Sell Rating(s)|
10 Hold Rating(s)
14 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|Consensus Price Target: ||$328.92||$335.16||$338.65||$313.52|
|Price Target Upside: ||3.62% upside||2.73% downside||7.02% upside||13.61% downside|
Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Consensus Price Target History
Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Analyst Ratings History
(Data available from 2/19/2016 forward)
Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Earnings History and Estimates Chart
Tesla (NASDAQ TSLA) Earnings History by Quarter
(Earnings results data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|2/7/2018||Q4 2017||($3.12)||($3.04)||$3.26 billion||$3.29 billion||View||Listen|
|11/1/2017||Q3 2017||($3.09)||($2.92)||$2.94 billion||$2.99 billion||View||N/A|
|8/2/2017||Q2 2017||($2.00)||($1.33)||$2.50 billion||$2.79 billion||View||Listen|
|5/3/2017||Q1 2017||($0.67)||($1.97)||$2.56 billion||$2.70 billion||View||Listen|
|2/22/2017||Q416||($0.43)||($0.69)||$2.21 billion||$2.29 billion||View||Listen|
|10/26/2016||Q316||($0.54)||$0.71||$2.33 billion||$2.30 billion||View||Listen|
|8/3/2016||Q216||($0.51)||($1.06)||$1.67 billion||$1.56 billion||View||N/A|
|5/4/2016||Q116||($0.61)||($0.57)||$1.61 billion||$1.60 billion||View||N/A|
|2/10/2016||Q415||$0.11||($0.87)||$1.81 billion||$1.75 billion||View||Listen|
|11/3/2015||Q3||($0.50)||($0.58)||$1.26 billion||$963.80 million||View||Listen|
|8/5/2015||Q215||($0.60)||($0.48)||$1.16 billion||$1.20 billion||View||N/A|
|5/6/2015||Q115||($0.49)||($0.36)||$1.04 billion||$939.88 billion||View||N/A|
|2/11/2015||Q414||$0.31||($0.13)||$1.23 billion||$957.00 billion||View||N/A|
|11/5/2014||Q314||($0.15)||$0.02||$893.60 million||$932.30 million||View||N/A|
|7/31/2014||Q214||$0.04||$0.11||$810.57 million||$857.50 million||View||Listen|
|5/7/2014||Q114||$0.12||$0.12||$699.10 million||$713.00 million||View||N/A|
|2/19/2014||Q413||$0.18||$0.33||$657.15 million||$615.00 million||View||N/A|
|11/5/2013||Q313||$0.11||$0.12||$535.41 million||$431.35 million||View||N/A|
|8/7/2013||Q2 2013||($0.16)||$0.20||$393.40 million||$405.10 million||View||N/A|
|5/8/2013||Q1 2013||$0.04||$0.12||$492.02 million||$562.00 million||View||N/A|
|2/20/2013||Q4 2012||($0.52)||($0.65)||$298.90 million||$306.30 million||View||N/A|
|11/5/2012||Q312||($0.90)||($0.92)||$48.47 million||$50.10 million||View||N/A|
Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Earnings Estimates
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $-15.15 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $-3.58 EPS
Dividend History for Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Tesla (NASDAQ TSLA) Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History
Insider Ownership Percentage: 23.10%
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 54.86%
Tesla (NASDAQ TSLA) Insider Trades by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Shares Held After Transaction||Details|
|1/24/2018||Eric Branderiz||VP||Sell||801||$354.58||$284,018.58||1,287|| |
|1/9/2018||John Douglas Field||VP||Sell||1,000||$334.87||$334,870.00||20,128|| |
|1/2/2018||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||4,065||$312.08||$1,268,605.20||154,589|| |
|12/13/2017||John Douglas Field||VP||Sell||1,400||$340.67||$476,938.00||21,528|| |
|12/7/2017||Eric Branderiz||VP||Sell||1,229||$312.61||$384,197.69||4,808|| |
|11/27/2017||Eric Branderiz||VP||Sell||1,736||$313.25||$543,802.00||1,225|| |
|11/10/2017||Eric Branderiz||VP||Sell||1,736||$302.31||$524,810.16||1,736|| |
|11/2/2017||John Douglas Field||VP||Sell||600||$301.60||$180,960.00||21,424|| |
|11/1/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,190||$330.29||$723,335.10||154,419|| |
|10/24/2017||Eric Branderiz||VP||Sell||1,736||$339.49||$589,354.64||1,736|| |
|10/2/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,190||$341.69||$748,301.10|| |
|9/5/2017||Eric Branderiz||VP||Sell||99||$350.12||$34,661.88|| |
|9/1/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,190||$355.20||$777,888.00||158,584|| |
|8/22/2017||Stephen T Jurvetson||Director||Sell||44,777||$340.36||$15,240,299.72||36,111|| |
|8/1/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,190||$321.36||$703,778.40||160,274|| |
|7/3/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||4,690||$367.68||$1,724,419.20||166,164|| |
|5/9/2017||Jeffrey B. Straubel||Insider||Sell||109,100||$307.81||$33,582,071.00|| |
|5/8/2017||Jeffrey B. Straubel||Insider||Sell||106,000||$307.44||$32,588,640.00|| |
|5/8/2017||Robyn M Denholm||Director||Sell||20,000||$311.76||$6,235,200.00||20,000|| |
|5/1/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,500||$315.67||$789,175.00||168,355|| |
|4/11/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,191||$312.11||$683,833.01||166,640|| |
|4/7/2017||John Douglas Field||VP||Sell||500||$301.45||$150,725.00|| |
|4/3/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,500||$286.28||$715,700.00||170,546|| |
|3/17/2017||Elon Musk||CEO||Buy||95,420||$262.00||$25,000,040.00|| |
|2/6/2017||Antonio J Gracias||Director||Sell||5,600||$254.44||$1,424,864.00||5,600|| |
|1/25/2017||Antonio J Gracias||Director||Sell||5,600||$254.37||$1,424,472.00||5,600|| |
|1/10/2017||John Douglas Field||VP||Sell||1,000||$228.61||$228,610.00||15,433|| |
|1/3/2017||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,500||$212.90||$532,250.00||166,846|| |
|11/22/2016||Jeffrey B Straubel||Insider||Sell||33,430||$190.82||$6,379,112.60||359,655|| |
|11/1/2016||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,779||$197.60||$549,130.40||154,644|| |
|6/13/2016||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||460||$224.37||$103,210.20||151,865|| |
|6/7/2016||John Douglas Field||VP||Sell||1,000||$230.92||$230,920.00||12,292|| |
|5/25/2016||Elon Musk||CEO||Sell||2,782,670||$213.22||$593,320,897.40|| |
|5/13/2016||Brad W Buss||Director||Sell||15,333||$207.75||$3,185,430.75||9,215|| |
|5/2/2016||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||5,555||$238.35||$1,324,034.25||157,880|| |
|4/26/2016||John Douglas Field||VP||Sell||1,000||$253.13||$253,130.00||11,329|| |
|3/18/2016||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||11,997||$232.71||$2,791,821.87||164,322|| |
|12/4/2015||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||5,000||$229.49||$1,147,450.00||152,324|| |
|11/16/2015||Jeffrey B. Straubel||insider||Sell||10,000||$212.47||$2,124,700.00||134,902|| |
|11/6/2015||Gregory Reichow||VP||Sell||12,709||$231.60||$2,943,404.40||150|| |
|11/2/2015||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||6,800||$213.25||$1,450,100.00||152,324|| |
|10/15/2015||Jeffrey B. Straubel||insider||Sell||10,000||$218.44||$2,184,400.00||134,902|| |
|9/15/2015||Jeffrey B. Straubel||insider||Sell||10,000||$252.56||$2,525,600.00||134,902|| |
|8/19/2015||Elon Musk||CEO||Buy||82,645||$242.00||$20,000,090.00|| |
|8/18/2015||Deepak Ahuja||CFO||Sell||5,000||$257.61||$1,288,050.00||7,270|| |
|8/18/2015||Ira Matthew Ehrenpreis||Director||Sell||16,698||$255.39||$4,264,502.22||15,272|| |
|7/15/2015||Jeffrey B Straubel||Insider||Sell||10,000||$264.33||$2,643,300.00|| |
|7/15/2015||Jerome M Guillen||VP||Sell||1,500||$264.53||$396,795.00|| |
|6/15/2015||Jeffrey B Straubel||Insider||Sell||10,000||$248.94||$2,489,400.00|| |
|6/15/2015||Jerome M Guillen||VP||Sell||1,500||$248.86||$373,290.00|| |
|5/15/2015||Jeffrey B Straubel||Insider||Sell||10,000||$247.27||$2,472,700.00|| |
|5/15/2015||Jerome M Guillen||VP||Sell||1,500||$246.94||$370,410.00|| |
|5/11/2015||Gregory Reichow||VP||Sell||10,000||$239.53||$2,395,300.00|| |
|2/9/2015||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||4,600||$214.64||$987,344.00|| |
|8/4/2014||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||4,287||$234.46||$1,005,130.02|| |
|6/3/2014||Antonio J Gracias||Director||Sell||15,000||$204.57||$3,068,550.00|| |
|5/30/2014||Antonio J Gracias||Director||Sell||20,000||$210.08||$4,201,600.00|| |
|5/28/2014||Antonio J Gracias||Director||Sell||20,000||$210.49||$4,209,800.00|| |
|5/23/2014||Antonio J Gracias||Director||Sell||20,000||$205.02||$4,100,400.00|| |
|5/21/2014||Antonio Gracias||Director||Sell||10,000||$198.03||$1,980,300.00|| |
|5/20/2014||Antonio Gracias||Director||Sell||20,000||$195.79||$3,915,800.00|| |
|5/16/2014||Antonio Gracias||Director||Sell||20,000||$188.92||$3,778,400.00|| |
|5/1/2014||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||4,811||$206.43||$993,134.73||170,722|| |
|4/28/2014||Gregory Reichow||VP||Sell||13,000||$200.00||$2,600,000.00||41|| |
|4/17/2014||Deepak Ahuja||CFO||Sell||10,000||$196.83||$1,968,300.00||3,151|| |
|8/29/2013||Ira Matthew Ehrenpreis||Director||Sell||60,052||$163.96||$9,846,125.92||5,884|| |
|8/23/2013||Brad Buss||Director||Sell||10,000||$158.31||$1,583,100.00||11,764|| |
|8/14/2013||Gregory Reichow||VP||Sell||2,084||$141.19||$294,239.96|| |
|7/3/2013||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||4,244||$117.20||$497,396.80|| |
|5/30/2013||Elon Musk||CEO||Buy||1,084,129||$92.24||$100,000,058.96|| |
|5/28/2013||Brad W Buss||Director||Sell||20,000||$104.42||$2,088,400.00|| |
|5/28/2013||Gilbert Passin||VP||Sell||1,500||$104.66||$156,990.00|| |
|5/23/2013||Gilbert Passin||VP||Sell||3,500||$90.00||$315,000.00|| |
|5/20/2013||Ira Matthew Ehrenpreis||Director||Sell||793,290||$90.91||$72,117,993.90|| |
|5/17/2013||George Blankenship||VP||Sell||139,444||$91.16||$12,711,715.04|| |
|1/18/2013||Kimbal Musk||Director||Sell||2,908||$34.48||$100,267.84|| |
|12/3/2012||Deepak Ahuja||CFO||Sell||10,000||$34.50||$345,000.00|| |
|10/3/2012||Elon Musk||CEO||Buy||35,398||$28.25||$999,993.50|| |
Tesla (NASDAQ TSLA) News Headlines
Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
Tesla (NASDAQ TSLA) Stock Chart for Monday, February, 19, 2018