Zogenix, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company engaged in developing and commercializing central nervous system (CNS) therapies that address specific clinical needs for people living with orphan and other CNS disorders in requirement of treatment alternatives. The Company's areas of focus are epilepsy and schizophrenia. Its lead product candidate, ZX008, is a low-dose fenfluramine. The Company is also engaged in the development of Relday, which is a long-acting injectable formulation of risperidone indicated for the treatment of symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in adults and teenagers 13 years of age and older. The Company is also engaged in manufacturing Sumavel DosePro (sumatriptan injection), a needle-free delivery system, which it sells to Endo Ventures Bermuda Limited and Endo Ventures Limited. Its DosePro technology is a drug delivery system designed for self-administration of a pre-filled, single dose of liquid drug, subcutaneously, without a needle.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Sub-Industry: Pharmaceuticals
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: ZGNX
- CUSIP: 98978L10
- Previous Close: $10.50
- 50 Day Moving Average: $9.85
- 200 Day Moving Average: $10.29
- 52-Week Range: $7.33 - $13.70
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -3.25
- P/E Growth: -0.15
- Market Cap: $268.97M
- Outstanding Shares: 24,790,000
- Beta: 1.51
- Net Margins: -229.93%
- Return on Equity: -38.11%
- Return on Assets: -22.31%
Companies Related to Zogenix:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.15%
- Current Ratio: 9.58%
- Quick Ratio: 8.91%
What is Zogenix's stock symbol?
Zogenix trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "ZGNX."
Where is Zogenix's stock going? Where will Zogenix's stock price be in 2017?
3 brokers have issued 12 month target prices for Zogenix's shares. Their predictions range from $17.00 to $28.00. On average, they anticipate Zogenix's share price to reach $24.33 in the next year.
When will Zogenix announce their earnings?
Zogenix is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, March, 8th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Zogenix stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Zogenix stock:
- Aegis analysts commented, "adjunctive anti-epileptic therapy."Yang comments, "Study 1504 - a two cohort study to assess ZX008 as an adjunctive antiepileptic therapy. Designed as a multi-center study, 1504 is portioned into two cohorts that are a part of the phase III program for ZX008 in Dravet Syndrome. The first cohort assessed the pharmacokinetics and safety profile of ZX008 (fenfluramine hydrochloride), valproate, and clobazam when administered with stiripentol. In assessing these two aspects, cohort 1 served its primary purpose - identify the appropriate dosage of ZX008 to be used in the second cohort of the trial (0.5 mg/kg/day). Cohort 2 is designed as a double-blind, placebocontrolled trial randomizing 70 patients 1:1 (ZX008:placebo) after a 6 week baseline observation period. After a 3 week titration period, patients will receive either 0.5 mg/kg/day of ZX008 or equivalent placebo before being assessed at 12 weeks. The primary endpoint for cohort 2 is change from baseline in frequency of convulsive seizures, the same as study 1501 and 1502. All patients enrolled in the "stiripentol incomplete responder" trial will remain on their stable stiripentol drug regimen in addition to receiving either ZX008 or placebo." (2/14/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Zogenix, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of treatment products for central nervous system disorders and pain. Its first commercial product, Sumavel DosePro is a needle-free Delivery System used in the treatment of acute migraine and cluster headache in a pre-filled, single-use delivery system. Its lead product candidate, ZX002, is a novel, oral and single-entity controlled-release formulation of hydrocodone used for the treatment of moderate to severe chronic pain in patients requiring around-the-clock opioid therapy. Zogenix, Inc. is headquartered in San Diego, CA. " (1/18/2017)
Who owns Zogenix stock?
Zogenix's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (7.16%), Federated Investors Inc. PA (5.99%), Broadfin Capital LLC (3.09%), Perceptive Advisors LLC (3.04%), Franklin Resources Inc. (2.57%) and State Street Corp (1.69%).
Who sold Zogenix stock? Who is selling Zogenix stock?
Zogenix's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Broadfin Capital LLC and State Street Corp.
Who bought Zogenix stock? Who is buying Zogenix stock?
Zogenix's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Perceptive Advisors LLC, Federated Investors Inc. PA, Senzar Asset Management LLC, City Financial Investment Co Ltd, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP and A.R.T. Advisors LLC.
How do I buy Zogenix stock?
Shares of Zogenix can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Zogenix stock cost?
One share of Zogenix stock can currently be purchased for approximately $10.60.