About CONSOL Coal Resources (NYSE:CCR)
CONSOL Coal Resources LP produces and sells high-Btu thermal coal in the Northern Appalachian Basin and the eastern United States. It owns a 25% undivided interest in the Pennsylvania mining complex, which consists of three underground mines and related infrastructure that produce high-Btu bituminous thermal coal located primarily in southwestern Pennsylvania. The company markets its thermal coal principally to electric utilities in the eastern United States. CONSOL Coal Resources GP LLC operates as a general partner of the company. The company was formerly known as CNX Coal Resources LP and changed its name to CONSOL Coal Resources LP in November 2017. CONSOL Coal Resources LP was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. CONSOL Coal Resources LP is a subsidiary of CONSOL Energy Inc.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Bituminous coal & lignite mining
Trailing P/E Ratio10.96
Forward P/E Ratio8.25
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$322.78 million
Price / Sales1.36
Cash Flow$2.8120 per share
Price / Cash5.69
Book Value$7.78 per share
Price / Book2.06
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)$1.46
Net Income$40.46 million
Return on Equity24.61%
Return on Assets9.25%
CONSOL Coal Resources (NYSE:CCR) Frequently Asked Questions
What is CONSOL Coal Resources' stock symbol?
CONSOL Coal Resources trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "CCR."
How often does CONSOL Coal Resources pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for CONSOL Coal Resources?
CONSOL Coal Resources announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, April 25th. Investors of record on Tuesday, May 8th will be given a dividend of $0.512 per share on Tuesday, May 15th. This represents a $2.05 annualized dividend and a yield of 12.80%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, May 7th. View CONSOL Coal Resources' Dividend History.
How were CONSOL Coal Resources' earnings last quarter?
CONSOL Coal Resources LP (NYSE:CCR) released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, May, 3rd. The energy company reported $0.78 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.43 by $0.35. The energy company had revenue of $94.50 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $83.50 million. CONSOL Coal Resources had a return on equity of 24.61% and a net margin of 13.08%. View CONSOL Coal Resources' Earnings History.
When is CONSOL Coal Resources' next earnings date?
What price target have analysts set for CCR?
6 brokerages have issued 12-month price objectives for CONSOL Coal Resources' stock. Their forecasts range from $15.00 to $23.00. On average, they expect CONSOL Coal Resources' share price to reach $20.40 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for CONSOL Coal Resources.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about CONSOL Coal Resources stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about CONSOL Coal Resources stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "CONSOL Coal Resources LP manages and develops active thermal coal operations. The company engages in underground mines and related infrastructure that produce high- BTU bituminuous thermal coal. It primarily sells its coal to electric utilities in the United States. CONSOL Coal Resources LP, formerly known as CNX Coal Resrcs, is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. " (4/4/2018)
- 2. FBR & Co analysts commented, "On October 30, CNXC announced 3Q17 results with adjusted EBITDA of $18.5M, which was in the middle of the range that the partnership pre-announced on October 16 th . The lower results versus prior expectations were largely driven by higher costs due to production challenges. Geotechnical issues at Enlow Fork and delayed permits at Bailey contributed to cash costs of $29.26/t versus $25.55/t in Q2. As a result, the company has adjusted down the high end of its 2017 adjusted EBITDA guidance by $13M to a range of $95M to $102M. However, productions volume going into 2018 is not expected to be affected. During the quarter, CNXC also continued to lock in supply commitments and it is now over 80% contracted for 2018. With the domestic thermal coal market tightening due to decreasing inventories, strong export demand, and some voluntary and involuntary production cutbacks, we feel confident about CNXC’s position heading into the winter months." (10/31/2017)
Who are some of CONSOL Coal Resources' key competitors?
Who are CONSOL Coal Resources' key executives?
CONSOL Coal Resources' management team includes the folowing people:
- Mr. James A. Brock, Chairman & CEO of CONSOL Coal Resources GP LLC (Age 61)
- Mr. David M. Khani CFA, CFO & Director of CONSOL Coal Resources GP LLC (Age 55)
- Ms. Martha A. Wiegand, Gen. Counsel & Sec. of CONSOL Coal Resources GP LLC (Age 47)
- Mr. John Rothka, Chief Accounting Officer of CONSOL Coal Resources GP LLC (Age 40)
- Mr. Mitesh Thakkar, Director ? Fin. & Investor Relations
When did CONSOL Coal Resources IPO?
(CCR) raised $117 million in an IPO on Thursday, May 7th 2015. The company issued 7,300,000 shares at $15.00-$17.00 per share. J.P. Morgan and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (A Stifel Company) served as the underwriters for the IPO and BMO Capital Markets, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Wells Fargo Securities and BB&T Capital Markets were co-managers.
Has CONSOL Coal Resources been receiving favorable news coverage?
News headlines about CCR stock have been trending somewhat positive on Monday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. CONSOL Coal Resources earned a daily sentiment score of 0.05 on Accern's scale. They also gave news stories about the energy company an impact score of 47.46 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the next few days.
Who are CONSOL Coal Resources' major shareholders?
CONSOL Coal Resources' stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Mountain Lake Investment Management LLC (2.09%), Freestone Capital Holdings LLC (0.31%) and Wells Fargo & Company MN (0.12%). Company insiders that own CONSOL Coal Resources stock include Dan D Sandman and David M Khani. View Institutional Ownership Trends for CONSOL Coal Resources.
Which institutional investors are selling CONSOL Coal Resources stock?
Which institutional investors are buying CONSOL Coal Resources stock?
CCR stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Wells Fargo & Company MN and Mountain Lake Investment Management LLC. Company insiders that have bought CONSOL Coal Resources stock in the last two years include Dan D Sandman and David M Khani. View Insider Buying and Selling for CONSOL Coal Resources.
How do I buy shares of CONSOL Coal Resources?
Shares of CCR can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is CONSOL Coal Resources' stock price today?
One share of CCR stock can currently be purchased for approximately $16.00.
How big of a company is CONSOL Coal Resources?
CONSOL Coal Resources has a market capitalization of $440.27 million and generates $322.78 million in revenue each year. The energy company earns $40.46 million in net income (profit) each year or $1.46 on an earnings per share basis.
How can I contact CONSOL Coal Resources?
CONSOL Coal Resources' mailing address is 1000 CONSOL ENERGY DRIVE SUITE 100, CANONSBURG PA, 15317. The energy company can be reached via phone at 724-485-3300.
MarketBeat Community Rating for CONSOL Coal Resources (CCR)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about CONSOL Coal Resources and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe CCR will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe CCR will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.