About Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH)
Delphi Automotive PLC is a global technology company serving the automotive sector. The Company designs and manufactures vehicle components, and provides electrical and electronic, powertrain and active safety technology solutions to the global automotive and commercial vehicle markets. The Company's segments include Electrical/Electronic Architecture, Powertrain Systems, and Electronics and Safety. The Electrical/Electronic Architecture segment provides complete design of the vehicle's electrical architecture, including connectors, wiring assemblies and harnesses, electrical centers and hybrid high voltage and safety distribution systems. The Powertrain Systems segment offers products for engine management systems (EMS). The Electronics and Safety segment offers a range of electronic and safety equipment and software in the areas of controls, security, infotainment, communications and safety systems.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Auto/Tires/Trucks
- Industry: Auto, Truck & Motorcycle Parts
- Sub-Industry: Auto Parts & Equipment
- Symbol: NYSE:DLPH
- CUSIP: G2782310
- Web: www.delphi.com
- Market Cap: $25.84 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 266,844,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $99.13
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $90.07
- 52 Week Range: $60.50 - $104.09
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 20.50
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 13.41
- P/E Growth: 1.18
- Annual Revenue: $17.01 billion
- Price / Sales: 1.52
- Book Value: $10.85 per share
- Price / Book: 8.93
- Annual Dividend: $1.16
- Dividend Yield: 1.2%
- EBITDA: $3.06 billion
- Net Margins: 7.51%
- Return on Equity: 60.14%
- Return on Assets: 14.35%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 1.24%
- Current Ratio: 1.40%
- Quick Ratio: 1.05%
- Average Volume: 1.64 million shs.
- Beta: 1.36
- Short Ratio: 1.78
Frequently Asked Questions for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH)
What is Delphi Automotive PLC's stock symbol?
Delphi Automotive PLC trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "DLPH."
How often does Delphi Automotive PLC pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Delphi Automotive PLC?
Delphi Automotive PLC declared a quarterly dividend on Friday, July 28th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, August 9th will be given a dividend of $0.29 per share on Wednesday, August 23rd. This represents a $1.16 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.20%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, August 7th. View Delphi Automotive PLC's Dividend History.
How were Delphi Automotive PLC's earnings last quarter?
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH) announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August, 2nd. The company reported $1.71 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.65 by $0.06. The firm earned $4.32 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $4.20 billion. Delphi Automotive PLC had a net margin of 7.51% and a return on equity of 60.14%. The firm's revenue for the quarter was up 2.7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned $1.59 earnings per share. View Delphi Automotive PLC's Earnings History.
When will Delphi Automotive PLC make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has Delphi Automotive PLC issued on next quarter's earnings?
Delphi Automotive PLC updated its third quarter earnings guidance on Wednesday, August, 2nd. The company provided earnings per share (EPS) guidance of $1.52-1.58 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus earnings per share estimate of $1.56. The company issued revenue guidance of $4.0-4.1 billion, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $4.09 billion.
Where is Delphi Automotive PLC's stock going? Where will Delphi Automotive PLC's stock price be in 2017?
18 brokerages have issued 1-year price objectives for Delphi Automotive PLC's shares. Their predictions range from $70.00 to $128.00. On average, they anticipate Delphi Automotive PLC's stock price to reach $105.06 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Delphi Automotive PLC.
What are analysts saying about Delphi Automotive PLC stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Delphi Automotive PLC stock:
- 1. Deutsche Bank AG analysts commented, "At high level, we believe that the Street underestimates: 1) The upcoming transition to 48V mild hybrids and the implied growth for Delphi's Electrical Architecture and Power Electronics businesses; 2) The extent to which Delphi's burgeoning Active Safety/Autonomous Driving business can drive overall growth; 3) The value of Delphi's Powertrain division (and the option of unlocking this value through strategic alternatives), and; 4) The extent of conservatism embedded in our prospective earnings and valuation framework." (3/22/2017)
- 2. Wells Fargo & Company analysts commented, "We are upping our valuation range to $94-$96 (from $80-$84) applying a P/E multiple range of 14.4x-14.7x to our 2017 EPS estimate. In our opinion, we think the shares have ample runway given the company's strong product portfolio (electrical/electronic architecture [E/EA], powertrain [gasoline direct injected engines and electrification], vehicle connectivity (infotainment, clusters, data analytics), and active safety/autonomous. Investors have to remember that emissions and fuel efficiency are not U.S. centric, but very much global. Furthermore, E/EA has to be flawless and active/safety and autonomous are waves of the future. We underscore that Delphi's Ottomatika product (supported by MBLY's vision sensors/algorithms) was very impressive at the Consumer Electronics Show (vs. a competitor's product that was doing figure eights in the adjacent parking lot). We feel that the shares may either be discounting the individual divisions or not fully encompassing the value from active safety/autonomous. Please see our sum of the parts analysis on pages 2-4. We reiterate our Outperform rating." (3/20/2017)
- 3. Evercore ISI analysts commented, "We calculate (shown in Figure 1 on next page) that despite DLPH only having 4% Rev exposure to Autonomous safety/EV today, this will grow towards ~30% of Revenue in 2025. What is a 80/20 legacy/AMPEd supplier today should move to 50/50 by 2025. We calculate that DLPH's CPV outgrowth of +5/6% should also double in the early 2020s on very conservative AEB/48V assumptions. DLPH one-liner: DLPH's current $200 CPV (on avg. car) or $800/car on a fully contented car moves towards $5k/car in an autonomous EV ($2.5k of CPV for each trend). While DLPH's role in a full autonomous EV will still be that of 'system integrator' (margins in the mid-teens?), we think they can earn above-average margins given their unique IP within driving policy via Ottamatika (the CMU asset purchased in 15 and the only IP we ever heard Prof Amnon speak favorably of). Valuing DLPH's ADAS exposure on a DCF basis (using same assumptions we had for MBLY) could be $25-$30 per share for DLPH's autonomous integration stream alone vs a market implied $3 per share today." (3/13/2017)
- 4. BMO Capital Markets analysts commented, "4Q and full-year results were ahead of expectations with strong bookings and a well-optimized cost structure providing excellent momentum going into 2017. While the revenue growth outlook was largely in line with our projections, the higher base off 2016, combined with a lower tax rate and slightly stronger-than-expected margin guide, pushes our EPS estimates higher. Our rating remains Outperform with DLPH still our top pick." (2/6/2017)
- 5. Barclays PLC analysts commented, "For much of the past few months, DLPH has been a laggard vs other auto stocks, as investors have put it in the penalty box over border tax concerns. As a result, attention toward the growth and execution stories faded somewhat. However, a strong 4Q beat, highlighted by both sector-leading growth and strong margin, as well as '17 guidance above expectations, served as a reminder of the unique proposition that DLPH offers - one which had been well understood by investors, but was more recently neglected. We certainly acknowledge some 'border risk' ahead. But we think that to the extent the company can get back in the groove of exceeding expectations, while posting strong growth and execution, it should continue to drive upside for the stock. We reiterate our OW rating and raise our PT to $87 from $84, driven by a higher '17 EPS estimate." (2/6/2017)
Who are some of Delphi Automotive PLC's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Delphi Automotive PLC include Magna International (MGA), Lear Corporation (LEA), BorgWarner (BWA), Autoliv (ALV), GKN plc (GKN), Dana Incorporated (DAN), Visteon Corporation (VC), Tenneco (TEN), Meritor (MTOR), Cooper-Standard Holdings (CPS), Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF), Metaldyne Performance Group (MPG), Gentherm (THRM), Stoneridge (SRI), Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA), Horizon Global Corporation (HZN), Superior Industries International (SUP) and China XD Plastics Company Limited (CXDC).
Who are Delphi Automotive PLC's key executives?
Delphi Automotive PLC's management team includes the folowing people:
- Kevin P. Clark, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Joseph R. Massaro, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Susan M. Suver, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Glen W De Vos, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- David M. Sherbin, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Majdi B. Abulaban, Senior Vice President, President - Delphi Electrical/Electronic Architecture, President - Delphi Asia Pacific
- Liam Butterworth, Senior Vice President of Delphi and President, Power Train System, Delphi Product & Service Solutions
- Jerome J. Dorlack, senior vice president of Delphi and president of Delphi Electrical Electronic Distribution Systems
- David Paja, Senior Vice President and President - Delphi Electronics and Safety
- Rajiv L. Gupta, independent Non-Executive Chairman
Who owns Delphi Automotive PLC stock?
Delphi Automotive PLC's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include APG Asset Management N.V. (0.39%), Sanders Capital LLC (0.33%), Douglas Lane & Associates LLC (0.33%), PGGM Investments (0.21%), State Treasurer State of Michigan (0.10%) and Locust Wood Capital Advisers LLC (0.06%). Company insiders that own Delphi Automotive PLC stock include Allan J Brazier, David M Sherbin, Gary L Cowger, James A Spencer, Joseph R Massaro, Jugal K Vijayvargiya, Kevin P Clark, Liam Butterworth, Majdi Abulaban, Mark P Frissora, Sean O Mahoney, Thomas W Sidlik, Timothy Manganello and Vos Glen W De. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Delphi Automotive PLC.
Who sold Delphi Automotive PLC stock? Who is selling Delphi Automotive PLC stock?
Delphi Automotive PLC's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Sanders Capital LLC, Rockefeller Financial Services Inc., Douglas Lane & Associates LLC, Quantitative Systematic Strategies LLC, CAPROCK Group Inc., Bristlecone Advisors LLC, Winslow Evans & Crocker Inc. and FormulaFolio Investments LLC. Company insiders that have sold Delphi Automotive PLC stock in the last year include Allan J Brazier, David M Sherbin, Gary L Cowger, Joseph R Massaro, Jugal K Vijayvargiya, Liam Butterworth, Majdi Abulaban, Sean O Mahoney, Thomas W Sidlik and Vos Glen W De. View Insider Buying and Selling for Delphi Automotive PLC.
Who bought Delphi Automotive PLC stock? Who is buying Delphi Automotive PLC stock?
Delphi Automotive PLC's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including State Treasurer State of Michigan, Locust Wood Capital Advisers LLC, APG Asset Management N.V., Meeder Asset Management Inc., Fulton Bank N.A., Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V., PGGM Investments and Oakbrook Investments LLC. Company insiders that have bought Delphi Automotive PLC stock in the last two years include Kevin P Clark and Timothy Manganello. View Insider Buying and Selling for Delphi Automotive PLC.
How do I buy Delphi Automotive PLC stock?
Shares of Delphi Automotive PLC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Delphi Automotive PLC's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE DLPH)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Delphi Automotive PLC and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Delphi Automotive PLC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $96.84.
Consensus Ratings for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Sell Rating, 4 Hold Ratings, 13 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.67)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$105.06 (8.49% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH)
Analysts' Ratings History for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH)
(Data available from 10/23/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|10/20/2017||Barclays PLC||Set Price Target||Buy||$107.00 -> $114.00||N/A|
|10/13/2017||KeyCorp||Boost Price Target||Buy||$100.00 -> $106.00||N/A|
|10/12/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||$108.00 -> $107.00||N/A|
|10/2/2017||Citigroup Inc.||Boost Price Target||Buy||$105.00 -> $115.00||Low|
|9/29/2017||Wells Fargo & Company||Boost Price Target||Outperform||$105.00 -> $109.00||Low|
|9/28/2017||Robert W. Baird||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$110.00 -> $128.00||Medium|
|9/28/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Boost Price Target||Buy||$118.00||Medium|
|9/26/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Boost Price Target||Neutral||$95.00 -> $110.00||Low|
|9/25/2017||Piper Jaffray Companies||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$112.00||Low|
|9/25/2017||Cowen and Company||Initiated Coverage||Outperform||$120.00||Medium|
|8/4/2017||BMO Capital Markets||Boost Price Target||Outperform||$104.00 -> $110.00||Low|
|7/7/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$95.00||Low|
|6/15/2017||Raymond James Financial, Inc.||Initiated Coverage||Outperform -> Outperform||$95.00 -> $95.00||Low|
|6/9/2017||Morgan Stanley||Lower Price Target||Underweight||$80.00 -> $78.00||Low|
|3/13/2017||Evercore ISI||Boost Price Target||Outperform||$86.00 -> $95.00||Low|
|2/7/2017||Northcoast Research||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||N/A|
|11/22/2016||Berenberg Bank||Initiated Coverage||Hold||$70.00||N/A|
|10/8/2016||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$81.00 -> $77.00||N/A|
|8/9/2016||Seaport Global Securities||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$77.00||N/A|
|2/5/2016||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Lower Price Target||Overweight||$87.00 -> $82.00||N/A|
|2/5/2016||Credit Suisse Group||Lower Price Target||$92.00 -> $88.00||N/A|
|12/29/2015||Sterne Agee CRT||Upgrade||Neutral -> Buy||N/A|
|10/30/2015||Susquehanna Bancshares Inc||Lower Price Target||$99.00 -> $95.00||N/A|
Earnings History for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH)Earnings History by Quarter for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE DLPH)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/2/2017||Q2 2017||$1.65||$1.71||$4.20 billion||$4.32 billion||View||Listen|
|5/3/2017||3/31/2017||$1.46||$1.59||$4.12 billion||$4.29 billion||View||Listen|
|2/2/2017||Q416||$1.60||$1.83||$4.15 billion||$4.31 billion||View||Listen|
|11/2/2016||Q316||$1.43||$1.50||$3.90 billion||$4.10 billion||View||N/A|
|8/3/2016||Q216||$1.55||$1.59||$4.22 billion||$4.21 billion||View||N/A|
|5/4/2016||Q116||$1.34||$1.36||$4.08 billion||$4.10 billion||View||N/A|
|2/4/2016||Q415||$1.38||$1.39||$3.78 billion||$3.90 billion||View||N/A|
|10/29/2015||Q315||$1.27||$1.28||$3.80 billion||$3.60 billion||View||Listen|
|7/30/2015||Q215||$1.34||$1.34||$3.90 billion||$3.90 billion||View||Listen|
|4/30/2015||Q215||$1.19||$1.21||$3.76 billion||$2.80 billion||View||N/A|
|2/4/2015||Q414||$1.26||$1.32||$4.25 billion||$4.20 billion||View||Listen|
|10/24/2014||Q314||$1.13||$1.16||$4.21 billion||$4.10 billion||View||Listen|
|7/31/2014||Q214||$1.32||$1.42||$4.47 billion||$4.45 billion||View||Listen|
|4/24/2014||Q114||$1.08||$1.20||$4.29 billion||$4.30 billion||View||Listen|
|2/4/2014||Q413||$1.05||$1.12||$4.08 billion||$4.20 billion||View||Listen|
|11/5/2013||Q313||$0.94||$0.97||$4.03 billion||$4.02 billion||View||Listen|
|7/31/2013||Q2 2013||$1.14||$1.24||$4.22 million||$4.20 million||View||Listen|
|5/1/2013||Q1 2013||$0.95||$1.07||$3.98 billion||$4.02 billion||View||Listen|
|2/5/2013||Q4 2012||$0.87||$0.90||$3.76 billion||$3.80 billion||View||Listen|
|11/1/2012||Q312||$0.73||$0.84||$3.76 billion||$3.70 billion||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $6.70 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $7.22 EPS
Current Dividend Information for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH)
|Most Recent Dividend:||8/23/2017|
|Dividend Growth:||19.50% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||24.58% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
17.31% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
16.07% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
Dividend History by Quarter for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE DLPH)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.31%Insider Trades by Quarter for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 90.07%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|10/2/2017||Gary L Cowger||Director||Sell||8,500||$98.43||$836,655.00|| |
|9/25/2017||Thomas W Sidlik||Director||Sell||8,475||$103.19||$874,535.25|| |
|8/10/2017||Vos Glen W De||SVP||Sell||2,100||$91.35||$191,835.00|| |
|6/23/2017||Joseph R Massaro||CFO||Sell||3,000||$85.79||$257,370.00|| |
|5/26/2017||Sean O Mahoney||Director||Sell||1,949||$87.41||$170,362.09|| |
|5/17/2017||David M Sherbin||SVP||Sell||15,500||$86.63||$1,342,765.00|| |
|2/22/2017||Allan J Brazier||Insider||Sell||4,019||$75.94||$305,202.86|| |
|2/22/2017||Liam Butterworth||SVP||Sell||14,000||$75.95||$1,063,300.00|| |
|1/3/2017||Majdi Abulaban||SVP||Sell||12,854||$67.35||$865,716.90|| |
|12/21/2016||Gary L Cowger||Director||Sell||14,500||$69.06||$1,001,370.00|| |
|12/6/2016||Jugal K Vijayvargiya||SVP||Sell||10,000||$65.00||$650,000.00|| |
|6/23/2016||James A Spencer||EVP||Sell||56,493||$70.08||$3,959,029.44|| |
|3/16/2016||Allan J Brazier||CAO||Sell||6,551||$72.00||$471,672.00|| |
|3/14/2016||David M Sherbin||SVP||Sell||19,726||$70.06||$1,382,003.56|| |
|3/14/2016||James A Spencer||EVP||Sell||23,211||$69.59||$1,615,253.49|| |
|2/24/2016||Timothy Manganello||Director||Buy||4,800||$62.50||$300,000.00|| |
|2/11/2016||Kevin P Clark||CEO||Buy||17,000||$59.11||$1,004,870.00|| |
|12/7/2015||Mark P. Frissora||Director||Sell||24,000||$86.93||$2,086,320.00|| |
|6/17/2015||Liam Butterworth||SVP||Sell||3,447||$87.86||$302,853.42|| |
|6/12/2015||Sean O Mahoney||Director||Sell||6,272||$87.54||$549,050.88|| |
|6/8/2015||David M Sherbin||SVP||Sell||5,500||$87.33||$480,315.00|| |
|3/26/2015||Allan J Brazier||CAO||Sell||8,115||$76.82||$623,394.30|| |
|3/9/2015||David M Sherbin||SVP||Sell||24,870||$78.66||$1,956,274.20|| |
|3/2/2015||James A Spencer||EVP||Sell||45,981||$79.50||$3,655,489.50|| |
|1/27/2015||Kevin M Butler||SVP||Sell||15,000||$70.00||$1,050,000.00|| |
|1/21/2015||Jeffrey J Owens||EVP||Sell||29,012||$68.00||$1,972,816.00|| |
|12/22/2014||Bernd Wiedemann||Director||Sell||17,500||$73.53||$1,286,775.00|| |
|12/1/2014||Lawrence A Zimmerman||Director||Sell||1,650||$72.82||$120,153.00|| |
|11/18/2014||Thomas W Sidlik||Director||Sell||35,700||$71.28||$2,544,696.00|| |
|11/3/2014||Lawrence A Zimmerman||Director||Sell||1,650||$69.22||$114,213.00|| |
|10/1/2014||Lawrence A Zimmerman||Director||Sell||1,650||$61.35||$101,227.50|| |
|9/2/2014||Lawrence A Zimmerman||Director||Sell||1,650||$69.83||$115,219.50|| |
|8/1/2014||Lawrence A Zimmerman||Director||Sell||1,650||$66.84||$110,286.00|| |
|7/1/2014||Lawrence A Zimmerman||Director||Sell||1,650||$69.07||$113,965.50|| |
|6/2/2014||Lawrence A Zimmerman||Director||Sell||2,000||$69.14||$138,280.00|| |
|5/2/2014||Lawrence Zimmerman||Director||Sell||2,000||$67.20||$134,400.00|| |
|5/1/2014||Rajiv Gupta||Director||Sell||10,000||$67.07||$670,700.00|| |
|4/2/2014||Lawrence Zimmerman||Director||Sell||2,000||$69.73||$139,460.00|| |
|4/1/2014||Rajiv Gupta||Director||Sell||10,000||$68.16||$681,600.00|| |
|3/3/2014||Rajiv Gupta||Director||Sell||10,000||$65.72||$657,200.00|| |
|2/20/2014||John Krol||Director||Sell||10,658||$65.25||$695,434.50|| |
|2/14/2014||J Randall Macdonald||Director||Sell||70,000||$64.04||$4,482,800.00|| |
|2/3/2014||Lawrence Zimmerman||Director||Sell||2,000||$61.00||$122,000.00|| |
|1/21/2014||John Krol||Director||Sell||10,658||$63.00||$671,454.00|| |
Headline Trends for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH)
Latest Headlines for Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Delphi Automotive PLC (DLPH) Chart for Monday, October, 23, 2017