Southwestern Energy Company is an energy company engaged in natural gas and oil exploration, development and production. The Company operates through two segments: Exploration and Production (E&P) and Midstream Services. Its operations in northeast Pennsylvania are primarily focused on the unconventional natural gas reservoir known as the Marcellus Shale. Through its affiliated midstream subsidiaries, it is engaged in natural gas gathering activities in Arkansas and Louisiana. Its operations are principally focused on the development of unconventional natural gas reservoirs located in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Arkansas. As of December 31, 2016, its estimated proved natural gas and oil reserves were 5,253 billions of cubic feet equivalent (Bcfe). During the fiscal year ended December 31, 2016, it gathered approximately 600 billion cubic feet (Bcf) of natural gas in the Fayetteville Shale area, including 42 Bcf of natural gas from third-party operated wells.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Oils/Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Exploration and Production - NEC
- Sub-Industry: Oil & Gas Exploration & Production
- Symbol: NYSE:SWN
- CUSIP: 84546710
- Web: www.swn.com
- Market Cap: $3.10098 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 494,779,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $5.94
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $7.60
- 52 Week Range: $5.46 - $15.59
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 6.26
- P/E Growth: 0.21
- Annual Revenue: $2.7 billion
- Price / Sales: 1.09
- Book Value: ($0.80) per share
- Price / Book: -7.44
- EBIDTA: $657 million
- Net Margins: -43.91%
- Return on Equity: 17.89%
- Return on Assets: 2.44%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 3.41%
- Current Ratio: 1.60%
- Quick Ratio: 1.60%
- Average Volume: 19.73 million shs.
- Beta: 1.16
- Short Ratio: 2.89
Frequently Asked Questions for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN)
What is Southwestern Energy Company's stock symbol?
Southwestern Energy Company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "SWN."
How were Southwestern Energy Company's earnings last quarter?
Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, April, 27th. The company reported $0.18 earnings per share for the quarter, meeting analysts' consensus estimates of $0.18. The firm earned $846 million during the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $765.03 million. Southwestern Energy Company had a negative net margin of 43.91% and a positive return on equity of 17.89%. The business's quarterly revenue was up 46.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted ($0.08) earnings per share. View Southwestern Energy Company's Earnings History.
When will Southwestern Energy Company make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Southwestern Energy Company's stock going? Where will Southwestern Energy Company's stock price be in 2017?
25 equities research analysts have issued 12 month target prices for Southwestern Energy Company's shares. Their predictions range from $6.00 to $47.00. On average, they expect Southwestern Energy Company's share price to reach $13.29 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Southwestern Energy Company.
What are analysts saying about Southwestern Energy Company stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Southwestern Energy Company stock:
- 1. National Securities analysts commented, "What Happened:
• In the 1st quarter of 2017, Southwestern produced at a rate of 2.3 billion cubic feet equivalent per day (Bcfe/d), while maintaining its 90% natural gas weighting. We note that this represents a 3% sequential increase on the quarter, while meeting our own production estimates as well.
• As it relates to pricing, SWN realized natural gas prices of $2.57 per Mcf on the quarter (post hedges), 24% higher than the prior quarter, while exceeding our projection of $2.07 per Mcf by the same amount. Looking forward, we estimate a narrowing to $2.31 per Mcf for the upcoming quarter, when incorporating current strip prices, and differentials to NYMEX gas prices.
• SWN announced a significant uptick in reserves in the quarter, growing to 10 trillion cubic feet equivalent (Tcfe) from 5.3, along with an increase in PV-10 value to $3 billion (from $1.6 billion)
• Looking forward, we model an 8% increase in production to 2.5 Bcfe per day, though we expect a contraction in revenues, driven by our expectations for lower prices in 2Q17. For all of 2017 however, we project that Southwestern’s revenue will expand 35% largely driven by higher production volumes.
• The unexpected announcement of a near doubling of Southwestern’s reserve base (following a 15% reduction to close 2016), positions the company well for the remainder of 2017. While we note that the reserve number is unaudited (and thus discounted in our own valuation), we do not doubt the validity of the figures, nor the decision to announce the figure early. Investors should note that traditionally, revisions in reserves (whether up or down), are generally reserved for the end of the year. However, given the large increase, it seems prudent that SWN would announce now, rather than wait until 2017 has concluded.
• To that end, an audit of a company’s reserves will generally use the first day’s pricing, of the prior 12 months to estimate both reserve quantities, as well as PV-10 (often times used as a proxy for discounted projected cash flows). That methodology in this instance is overly conservative for SWN in our view.
• By that we mean that given the trajectory of natural gas prices during 2016, SWN received a downward revision in reserves that doesn’t accurately reflect the company’s forward looking prospects, in our view. Specifically, we note that the average natural gas price for 2016 was $2.62 per Mcf (2% lower than 2015). However, we contend that the full year average was held down in large measure by the $2.16 per Mcf averaged in the first half of the year. By contrast, natural gas prices were much stronger in the 2nd half of 2016, averaging $3.06 per Mcf between July and December. Additionally, as we look to the forward strip, we highlight average prices of $3.37 per Mcf for the remainder of the year. And while we acknowledge that the strip itself is not to be used as a prognosticator of future settlement prices, we expect that SWN will use the futures strip as a mechanism to lock in higher natural gas prices via its hedge book. As it stands we note that SWN has 50% of its remaining production hedged above current strip prices, and fully expect the company to be opportunistic for 2018 and 2019 production as well.
• We arrive at our price target using a blended average of Southwestern’s daily production, proved reserves, and projected EBITDA. In doing so, we arrive at our $14 target. Additionally, our model adds $1.35 for a working capital surplus, while deducting $6.59 per share for net debt. Given the implied upside to our target, we reiterate our BUY rating.
- 2. KLR Group analysts commented, "We are increasing our SWN target price $2 to $15 per share due to an incremental 10% capital allocation to Appalachia, which corresponds to an approximate 10% improvement in overall capital intensity. Our '17 production outlook of ~899 Bcfe is slightly below the midpoint of company guidance (890-910 Bcfe)." (2/27/2017)
- 3. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Southwestern Energy enjoys strong acreage positions in the Fayetteville and Marcellus shales, which offer ample opportunities for newer natural gas discoveries. The company’s initiative to build its New Ventures acreage outside New Brunswick is another positive. Moreover, the massive improvement in both natural gas and oil prices from the historical lows reached during first quarter of 2016 is highly beneficial for the company. The company raised 2016 production guidance in keeping with the improving pricing scenario. Moreover, the company’s strong fundamentals let it to surpass the Zacks Consensus Estimate in three of the last four quarters with an average earnings beat of 19.55%. However, we remain concerned with Southwestern Energy’s high debt level. Also the company underperformed the Zacks categorized Oil & Gas – U.S. Exploration & Production industry over the prior six months." (2/8/2017)
Are investors shorting Southwestern Energy Company?
Southwestern Energy Company saw a drop in short interest in June. As of June 30th, there was short interest totalling 52,771,541 shares, a drop of 8.7% from the June 15th total of 57,817,926 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 18,783,008 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.8 days. Currently, 10.5% of the shares of the stock are short sold.
Who are some of Southwestern Energy Company's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Southwestern Energy Company include Range Resources Corporation (RRC), Newfield Exploration Company (NFX), Rice Energy (RICE), RSP Permian (RSPP), Energen Corporation (EGN), Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR), Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK), WPX Energy (WPX), Vermilion Energy (VET), PDC Energy (PDCE), Laredo Petroleum (LPI), Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR), Kosmos Energy (KOS), Transportadora De Gas Sa Ord B (TGS), Matador Resources Company (MTDR), Callon Petroleum Company (CPE), Enerplus Corporation (ERF) and SM Energy Company (SM).
Who are Southwestern Energy Company's key executives?
Southwestern Energy Company's management team includes the folowing people:
- Catherine A. Kehr, Independent Chairman of the Board
- William J. Way, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Mark K. Boling, Executive Vice President, President - V+ Development Solutions
- John C. Ale, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- John E. Bergeron Jr., Senior Vice President – E&P Operations
- Randall L. Curry, Senior Vice President – Midstream
- Paul W. Geiger III, Senior Vice President – Corporate Development
- Jennifer N. Mccauley, Senior Vice President – Administration
- James W. Vick, Senior Vice President – Business Information Systems
- C. Greg Stoute, Vice President – Health, Safety, Environmental and Regulatory
Who owns Southwestern Energy Company stock?
Southwestern Energy Company's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Eqis Capital Management Inc. (0.11%), Oregon Public Employees Retirement Fund (0.05%), State Treasurer State of Michigan (0.04%), Bank of Montreal Can (0.04%), Aperio Group LLC (0.04%) and Creative Planning (0.03%). Company insiders that own Southwestern Energy Company stock include Gregory D Kerley, Jennifer N Mccauley and Robert Craig Owen. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Southwestern Energy Company.
Who sold Southwestern Energy Company stock? Who is selling Southwestern Energy Company stock?
Southwestern Energy Company's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Bank of Montreal Can, Aperio Group LLC, Oakbrook Investments LLC, Nisa Investment Advisors LLC, Meeder Asset Management Inc., Sippican Capital Advisors and Woodstock Corp. Company insiders that have sold Southwestern Energy Company stock in the last year include Gregory D Kerley, Jennifer N Mccauley and Robert Craig Owen. View Insider Buying and Selling for Southwestern Energy Company.
Who bought Southwestern Energy Company stock? Who is buying Southwestern Energy Company stock?
Southwestern Energy Company's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Eqis Capital Management Inc., Creative Planning, Oregon Public Employees Retirement Fund, Louisiana State Employees Retirement System, Fox Run Management L.L.C., State Treasurer State of Michigan, OLD National Bancorp IN and Confluence Investment Management LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Southwestern Energy Company.
How do I buy Southwestern Energy Company stock?
Shares of Southwestern Energy Company can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Southwestern Energy Company's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE SWN)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Southwestern Energy Company and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Southwestern Energy Company stock can currently be purchased for approximately $5.95.
Consensus Ratings for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||2 Sell Ratings, 15 Hold Ratings, 8 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Hold (Score: 2.24)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$13.29 (123.29% upside)|
Analysts' Ratings History for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN)
(Data available from 7/21/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|7/20/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$9.00||High|
|7/19/2017||Cowen and Company||Set Price Target||Buy||$9.00||High|
|7/7/2017||Barclays PLC||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$6.00||High|
|7/1/2017||Scotiabank||Set Price Target||Hold||$9.00||Medium|
|6/27/2017||BMO Capital Markets||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$8.00||Medium|
|5/2/2017||Iberia Capital||Boost Price Target||Sector Perform||$9.00 -> $10.00||Low|
|5/1/2017||National Securities||Reiterated Rating||Buy -> Buy||$14.00 -> $14.00||Low|
|4/4/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$8.00||High|
|3/23/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Initiated Coverage||Buy -> Buy||$10.00||Medium|
|3/18/2017||Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group||Set Price Target||Hold||$12.00 -> $10.00||Low|
|3/15/2017||Citigroup Inc.||Upgrade||Neutral -> Buy||$10.00||High|
|3/7/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Lower Price Target||Hold||$14.00 -> $11.00||N/A|
|2/28/2017||Sanford C. Bernstein||Downgrade||Outperform -> Market Perform||N/A|
|2/27/2017||KLR Group||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$13.00 -> $15.00||N/A|
|2/25/2017||Raymond James Financial, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Hold||N/A|
|1/25/2017||Credit Suisse Group||Initiated Coverage||Underperform||$47.00||N/A|
|1/4/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Downgrade||Neutral -> Underperform||$16.00 -> $9.00||N/A|
|12/2/2016||Tudor Pickering||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||N/A|
|11/28/2016||Robert W. Baird||Upgrade||Market Perform -> Outperform||$18.00||N/A|
|9/28/2016||GMP Securities||Initiated Coverage||Hold||$11.00||N/A|
|7/25/2016||Nomura||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||$13.00 -> $15.00||N/A|
|7/25/2016||Howard Weil||Boost Price Target||Sector Perform||$13.00 -> $16.00||N/A|
|7/22/2016||Stephens||Upgrade||Underweight -> Equal Weight||N/A|
|7/22/2016||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Upgrade||Underweight -> Neutral||$12.00 -> $14.00||N/A|
|7/8/2016||Seaport Global Securities||Upgrade||Sell -> Neutral||N/A|
|4/26/2016||Simmons||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||$10.00 -> $12.00||N/A|
|2/18/2016||Drexel Hamilton||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$13.00||N/A|
|2/10/2016||Sterne Agee CRT||Boost Price Target||Underperform||$3.00 -> $5.00||N/A|
|2/2/2016||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||$17.00 -> $9.00||N/A|
|1/27/2016||Wolfe Research||Downgrade||Market Perform -> Underperform||N/A|
|1/19/2016||Capital One Financial Corporation||Downgrade||Overweight -> Equal Weight||N/A|
|12/22/2015||Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||N/A|
|12/3/2015||Susquehanna Bancshares Inc||Lower Price Target||Neutral||$12.50 -> $9.00||N/A|
|11/10/2015||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Hold||N/A|
|8/27/2015||Wells Fargo & Company||Initiated Coverage||Market Perform||N/A|
Earnings History for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN)Earnings History by Quarter for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE SWN)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/3/2017|| || || || || || || || |
|4/27/2017||Q1 2017||$0.18||$0.18||$765.03 million||$846.00 million||View||N/A|
|2/23/2017||Q416||$0.12||$0.08||$645.55 million||$684.00 million||View||N/A|
|10/20/2016||Q316||$0.07||$0.03||$631.79 million||$651.00 million||View||N/A|
|7/22/2016||Q216||($0.10)||($0.09)||$517.49 million||$522.00 million||View||N/A|
|4/21/2016||Q116||($0.21)||($0.08)||$540.03 million||$579.00 million||View||N/A|
|2/25/2016||Q415||($0.05)||($0.02)||$782.33 million||$687.00 million||View||Listen|
|10/23/2015||Q315||($0.03)||$0.01||$805.44 million||$749.00 million||View||Listen|
|7/27/2015||Q215||$0.06||($0.02)||$807.99 million||$764.00 million||View||Listen|
|4/23/2015||Q115||$0.23||$0.22||$899.18 million||$933.00 million||View||N/A|
|2/27/2015||Q414||$0.50||$0.52||$949.12 million||$962.00 million||View||N/A|
|10/23/2014||Q314||$0.52||$0.50||$987.00 million||$928.00 million||View||N/A|
|7/31/2014||Q214||$0.59||$0.59||$978.69 million||$1.04 billion||View||N/A|
|5/1/2014||Q114||$0.63||$0.66||$935.27 million||$793.35 million||View||N/A|
|2/27/2014||Q413||$0.53||$0.54||$865.53 million||$649.37 million||View||N/A|
|10/31/2013||Q313||$0.51||$0.51||$827.30 million||$621.81 million||View||N/A|
|8/1/2013||Q2 2013||$0.52||$0.70||$780.71 million||$862.04 million||View||N/A|
|5/2/2013||Q1 2013||$0.38||$0.42||$667.15 million||$733.60 million||View||N/A|
|2/20/2013||Q4 2012||$0.44||$0.44||$712.60 million||$559.78 million||View||N/A|
|11/1/2012||Q312||$0.32||$0.38||$646.82 million||$685.85 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.64
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.89
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.16%Insider Trades by Quarter for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 93.32%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|12/9/2016||Jennifer N Mccauley||SVP||Sell||3,611||$12.61||$45,534.71|| |
|12/6/2016||Robert Craig Owen||Insider||Sell||37,500||$12.22||$458,250.00|| |
|9/20/2016||Gregory D Kerley||Director||Sell||12,000||$14.34||$172,080.00|| |
|1/21/2015||Alan H Stevens||Director||Buy||1,000||$23.00||$23,000.00|| |
|1/21/2015||John C Ale||VP||Buy||2,000||$23.00||$46,000.00|| |
|1/21/2015||Paul W Geiger III||Insider||Buy||16,000||$23.00||$368,000.00|| |
|1/21/2015||Steven L Mueller||CEO||Buy||15,000||$23.00||$345,000.00|| |
|1/16/2015||Paul W Geiger III||Insider||Buy||20,000||$24.84||$496,800.00|| |
|6/20/2014||Vello A Kuuskraa||Director||Sell||15,000||$47.46||$711,900.00|| |
|6/6/2014||Vello A Kuuskraa||Director||Sell||3,574||$46.15||$164,940.10|| |
|6/3/2014||Gregory D Kerley||Director||Sell||50,000||$46.41||$2,320,500.00|| |
|5/22/2014||Gregory Kerley||Director||Sell||35,906||$45.08||$1,618,642.48|| |
|5/22/2014||John Bergeron, Jr.||Insider||Sell||11,046||$45.14||$498,616.44|| |
|3/31/2014||Jimmy Dewbre||Insider||Sell||2,729||$45.75||$124,851.75|| |
|3/19/2014||Harold Korell||Director||Sell||22,080||$45.32||$1,000,665.60|| |
|3/18/2014||James Bolander, Jr.||VP||Sell||7,134||$44.52||$317,605.68|| |
|3/18/2014||Kenneth Mourton||Director||Sell||13,513||$45.19||$610,652.47|| |
|12/18/2013||Joe Alan Stubblefield||Insider||Sell||23,792||$38.12||$906,951.04|| |
|12/16/2013||James Bolander, Jr.||VP||Sell||1,000||$37.90||$37,900.00|| |
|11/20/2013||Mark Boling||Insider||Sell||19,098||$37.85||$722,859.30|| |
|11/19/2013||Kenneth Mourton||Director||Sell||6,000||$36.75||$220,500.00|| |
|9/18/2013||Vello Kuuskraa||Director||Sell||4,389||$37.63||$165,158.07|| |
|9/12/2013||Harold Korell||Director||Sell||200,000||$38.34||$7,668,000.00|| |
|9/10/2013||Catherine A Kehr||Director||Buy||10,500||$37.86||$397,530.00|| |
|5/20/2013||Gregory D Kerley||Director||Sell||100,000||$39.50||$3,950,000.00|| |
|3/13/2013||Gregory D Kerley||Director||Sell||169,141||$37.72||$6,379,998.52|| |
|11/23/2012||Harold M Korell||Director||Sell||33,088||$36.25||$1,199,440.00|| |
|11/14/2012||Lewis E Epley Jr||Director||Sell||64,000||$35.08||$2,245,120.00|| |
|9/14/2012||John D Thaeler||Insider||Sell||100,000||$36.20||$3,620,000.00|| |
Headline Trends for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN)
Latest Headlines for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN)
|Royal Bank Of Canada Reaffirms Hold Rating for Southwestern Energy Company (SWN)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 20 at 6:33 PM
|Seaport Global Securities Research Analysts Raise Earnings Estimates for Southwestern Energy Company (SWN)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 20 at 7:52 AM
|Southwestern Energy's (NYSE:SWN) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at Cowen and Company|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 19 at 4:30 PM
|Southwestern Energy Seeing Success In The Moorefield Shale - Seeking Alpha|
seekingalpha.com - July 19 at 7:55 AM
|Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) Short Interest Update|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 19 at 7:16 AM
|Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) Receives Consensus Recommendation of "Hold" from Brokerages|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 18 at 1:45 PM
|Southwestern Energy Company's (SWN) Hold Rating Reaffirmed at Royal Bank Of Canada|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 16 at 8:16 AM
|September 1st Options Now Available For Southwestern Energy (SWN)|
www.nasdaq.com - July 14 at 8:51 AM
|Analyzing Southwestern Energy’s Realized Price Effectiveness|
finance.yahoo.com - July 11 at 3:59 PM
|The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Rice Energy, Chesapeake Energy, Southwestern Energy, EQT and Cheniere Energy|
finance.yahoo.com - July 11 at 3:59 PM
|How Will Southwestern Energy Benefit from Its Hedging Activities?|
finance.yahoo.com - July 11 at 3:59 PM
|Southwestern Energy Reported Production Growth in 1Q17|
finance.yahoo.com - July 11 at 8:12 AM
|Key Energy Industry Updates: July 3–7, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - July 11 at 8:12 AM
|Southwestern Energy’s 1Q17 Natural Gas Price|
finance.yahoo.com - July 11 at 8:12 AM
|Traders Buy High Volume of Call Options on Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 9 at 7:08 AM
|Southwestern Energy’s Rally Failed despite Higher Natural Gas|
finance.yahoo.com - July 8 at 2:32 PM
|Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) Rating Reiterated by Barclays PLC|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 8 at 8:04 AM
|SWN August 25th Options Begin Trading - Nasdaq|
www.nasdaq.com - July 6 at 11:34 AM
|Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) PT Set at $9.00 by Scotiabank|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 3 at 12:30 AM
|Short Interest in Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) Declines By 9.0%|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 2 at 7:14 AM
| Analysts Anticipate Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $818.47 Million|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 1 at 10:30 AM
|Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) Expected to Post Earnings of $0.17 Per Share|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 29 at 8:37 AM
|BidaskClub Upgrades Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) to Sell|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 27 at 4:04 PM
|Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) Earns "Buy" Rating from BMO Capital Markets|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 27 at 12:58 PM
|Is Southwestern Energy Entangled in a Debt Trap?|
finance.yahoo.com - June 27 at 8:52 AM
|SWN August 4th Options Begin Trading - Nasdaq|
www.nasdaq.com - June 24 at 7:05 AM
|Southwestern Energy Company to Post Q2 2017 Earnings of $0.19 Per Share, Capital One Financial Corporation Forecasts (SWN)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 23 at 7:48 AM
|Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) Expected to Earn Q2 2017 Earnings of $0.14 Per Share|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 23 at 7:48 AM
|FY2017 Earnings Forecast for Southwestern Energy Company Issued By Seaport Global Securities (SWN)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 22 at 9:38 AM
|Brokers Set Expectations for Southwestern Energy Company's Q3 2017 Earnings (SWN)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 22 at 8:32 AM
|Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) Given Average Recommendation of "Hold" by Analysts|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 21 at 12:20 AM
|Form 8-K SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO For: Jun 16|
www.streetinsider.com - June 19 at 9:20 AM
|Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) vs. Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Head-To-Head Contrast|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 16 at 10:21 AM
|Is Southwestern Energy A Good Investment?|
seekingalpha.com - June 12 at 7:34 PM
|Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) Given a $10.00 Price Target at Royal Bank Of Canada|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 11 at 10:16 PM
|Southwestern Energy CFO Craig Owen To Resign; Names Jennifer Stewart Interim CFO|
www.nasdaq.com - June 9 at 1:32 AM
|Southwestern Energy Announces Chief Financial Officer Transition|
finance.yahoo.com - June 9 at 1:32 AM
|Southwestern Energy CFO Owen to depart|
seekingalpha.com - June 8 at 9:27 AM
|BRIEF-Southwestern Energy says settlement before circuit court has been terminated|
www.reuters.com - June 6 at 11:24 PM
|Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) Stock Is a Value in Disguise|
investorplace.com - June 6 at 10:37 AM
|$820.92 Million in Sales Expected for Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) This Quarter|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 4 at 7:20 AM
|Southwestern Energy (SWN) Down 13.8% Since Earnings Report: Can It Rebound? - Yahoo Finance|
finance.yahoo.com - June 3 at 1:55 AM
|Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) Expected to Announce Earnings of $0.17 Per Share|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 3 at 12:22 AM
|Southwestern Energy, Ensco Dip into Wednesday’s 52-Week Low Club|
www.marketwatch.com - May 31 at 8:13 PM
|Southwestern Energy (SWN) Down 13.8% Since Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?|
finance.yahoo.com - May 31 at 12:13 PM
|Southwestern Energy Company Target of Unusually High Options Trading (SWN)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 31 at 7:02 AM
|Analyzing Short Interest in Southwestern Energy’s Stock|
finance.yahoo.com - May 30 at 7:43 PM
|Independent Oil & Gas Stocks on Investors' Radar -- Chesapeake Energy, Southwestern Energy, Marathon Oil, and Cobalt Intl.|
www.prnewswire.com - May 30 at 8:48 AM
|Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) Receives Average Recommendation of "Hold" from Brokerages|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 27 at 12:46 AM
|Chico’s FAS, Southwestern Energy Drop into Wednesday’s 52-Week Low Club|
www.marketwatch.com - May 25 at 3:42 AM
Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) Chart for Friday, July, 21, 2017