About Zayo Group Holdings
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. is a provider of bandwidth infrastructure in the United States, Canada and Europe. The Company operates in five segments, including Dark Fiber Solutions, Network Connectivity, Colocation and Cloud Infrastructure, Zayo Canada and Other. Its key products include leased dark fiber, fiber to cellular towers and small cell sites, wavelength connections, Ethernet, Internet Protocol (IP) connectivity and cloud services. Its products and services enable high-bandwidth applications, such as cloud-based computing, video, mobile, social media and machine-to-machine connectivity. As of June 30, 2016 the Company owned fiber networks in 300 metro markets, including metro areas, such as New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Paris, and London, as well as smaller metro areas, such as Allentown, Pennsylvania, Fargo, North Dakota, and Spokane, Washington. The Company also provides its network-neutral colocation and interconnection services utilizing its own data centers.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Networking & Communication Devices
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: ZAYO
- Previous Close: $31.56
- 50 Day Moving Average: $31.36
- 200 Day Moving Average: $31.39
- 52-Week Range: $23.25 - $35.65
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 72.47
- P/E Growth: 7.96
- Market Cap: $7.61B
- Outstanding Shares: 244,115,000
- Beta: 0.61
- Net Margins: -0.74%
- Return on Equity: 1.53%
- Return on Assets: 0.28%
Companies Related to Zayo Group Holdings:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 3.24%
- Current Ratio: 0.79%
- Quick Ratio: 0.79%
What is Zayo Group Holdings' stock symbol?
Zayo Group Holdings trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "ZAYO."
Where is Zayo Group Holdings' stock going? Where will Zayo Group Holdings' stock price be in 2017?
16 equities research analysts have issued twelve-month target prices for Zayo Group Holdings' shares. Their predictions range from $20.00 to $41.00. On average, they expect Zayo Group Holdings' stock price to reach $33.83 in the next twelve months.
When will Zayo Group Holdings announce their earnings?
Zayo Group Holdings is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, May, 3rd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Zayo Group Holdings stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Zayo Group Holdings stock:
- FBR & Co analysts commented, "We downgrade ZAYO to Underperform and lower our price target from $30 to $25. The lack of an enterprise sales force is a concern; and, despite synergy potential between ELI and Allstream, revenue at ZAYO Canada remains weak, and the business may need to restructure. Our checks indicate that, similarly to the decision by TELUS to build, versus buy, fiber from ZAYO in Canada, VZ's issuance of a 20- to 30-city, two-year, fiber RFP buildout may affect ZAYO's potential revenue opportunity and may provoke competitive fiber responses from cable companies. We see these as significant headwinds against ZAYO's achieving $3M in net installs organically. We think the company will rely more on M&A to drive long-term growth, as the organic business does not appear to be able to sustain the momentum it has enjoyed over the last few years." (2/10/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. is a provider of bandwidth infrastructure services, including dark fiber, wavelengths, SONET, Ethernet, IP services, and carrier-neutral colocation and interconnection. Its customers include wireline and wireless carriers, and high-bandwidth enterprises from disaster recovery, media content, educational, financial, government, healthcare, and other industries. Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. " (1/24/2017)
- BTIG Research analysts commented, "Zayo is an increasingly strategic asset as both cable and wireless companies densify their networks in advance of dramatic changes expected in video, wireless broadband and the new and innovative data intensive applications being developed by the technology industry. We expect Zayo to benefit whether these companies secure those assets through 10+ year contracts or an outright acquisition of the company. In the meantime, Zayo's broadening set of enterprise customers are driving a low churn, high margin, recurring revenue stream that we expect to experience accelerating growth over the next two years. The stagnation in bookings by these regular customers in recent quarters has not supported our thesis, but we still believe the company can grow this metric throughout 2017." (1/20/2017)
Drexel Hamilton analysts commented, "Dramatically" (4/13/2016)
Who owns Zayo Group Holdings stock?
Zayo Group Holdings' stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include FMR LLC (1.54%), State Street Corp (1.12%), Three Bays Capital LP (1.10%), Two Sigma Investments LP (0.95%), JHL Capital Group LLC (0.90%) and Avenir Corp (0.76%). Company insiders that own Zayo Group Holdings stock include Christopher Morley, Daniel Caruso, John F Jr Waters, Kenneth Desgarennes, Linda Rottenberg, Matthew Erickson, Nina Richardson, Richard W Connor and Stephanie Copeland.
Who sold Zayo Group Holdings stock? Who is selling Zayo Group Holdings stock?
Zayo Group Holdings' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Zimmer Partners LP, FMR LLC, Raymond James Financial Services Advisors Inc., Oasis Management Co Ltd., Avenir Corp, JHL Capital Group LLC, Calamos Advisors LLC and Asturias Capital LLC. Company insiders that have sold Zayo Group Holdings stock in the last year include Christopher Morley, Daniel Caruso, John F Jr Waters, Kenneth Desgarennes, Linda Rottenberg, Matthew Erickson, Nina Richardson and Richard W Connor.
Who bought Zayo Group Holdings stock? Who is buying Zayo Group Holdings stock?
Zayo Group Holdings' stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Three Bays Capital LP, Two Sigma Investments LP, State Street Corp, Alkeon Capital Management LLC, Putnam Investments LLC, Systematic Financial Management LP, Asset Management One Co. Ltd. and Renaissance Technologies LLC.
How do I buy Zayo Group Holdings stock?
Shares of Zayo Group Holdings can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Zayo Group Holdings stock cost?
One share of Zayo Group Holdings stock can currently be purchased for approximately $31.16.