NYSEARCA:FLMB - Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $23.98 +0.01 (+0.04 %) (As of 11/20/2018 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$23.9699Today's Range$23.98 - $24.0052-Week Range$23.75 - $25.38Volume296 shsAverage Volume5,612 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield2.73%BetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendInstitutional OwnershipHeadlinesOptions ChainSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive FLMB News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for FLMB and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Franklin Templeton Investments Fund NameFranklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:FLMB Inception Date8/31/2017 Fund ManagerJames Conn, Christopher Sperry, Nicholas K. Bucklin WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassFixed Income BenchmarkNot Applicable CategoryMunicipals FocusInvestment Grade Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$7.19 million Average Daily Volume$309.00 Discount/Premium0.80% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.63% Other Expenses0.19% Total Expenses0.82% Fee Waiver-0.52% Net Expenses0.30%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorFranklin Templeton Services, LLC AdvisorFranklin Advisers, Inc. CustodianState Street Bank and Trust Company DistributorFranklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. Transfer AgentState Street Bank and Trust Company Trustee Lead Market MakerSusquehanna Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF (NYSEARCA:FLMB) Frequently Asked Questions What is Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF's stock symbol? Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "FLMB." How often does Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF? Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, October 31st. Investors of record on Thursday, November 1st will be given a dividend of $0.0611 per share on Tuesday, November 6th. This represents a $0.73 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.06%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, October 31st. This is a boost from Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF's previous monthly dividend of $0.05. View Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF's Dividend History. Has Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? Press coverage about FLMB stock has been trending somewhat positive recently, according to InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis. The research firm identifies negative and positive press coverage by reviewing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF earned a media sentiment score of 0.8 on InfoTrie's scale. They also assigned press coverage about the company a news buzz of 8.0 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is very likely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the immediate future. Who are Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF's major shareholders? Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Franklin Resources Inc. (46.67%). Which major investors are buying Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF stock? FLMB stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Franklin Resources Inc.. How do I buy shares of Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF? Shares of FLMB can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF's stock price today? One share of FLMB stock can currently be purchased for approximately $23.98. MarketBeat Community Rating for Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF (NYSEARCA FLMB)Community Ranking: 2.4 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 17 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 18 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 35MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Franklin Liberty Municipal Bond ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe FLMB will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe FLMB will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 11/20/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What is a closed-end mutual fund (CEF)?