About Ricoh (OTCMKTS:RICOY)
Ricoh Company, Ltd. is engaged in integrated domestic and overseas manufacturing services. The Company's segments include Imaging & Solutions, Industrial Products and Other. The Company's Imaging & Solutions segment is engaged in office imaging, production printing and network system solutions. The Company's Industrial Products segment is engaged in manufacturing and sales of thermal media, optical equipment, semiconductors, electronic component and Inkjet head. Its Other segment is engaged in manufacturing and sales of digital cameras, financing business and logistics services provided through the Company's subsidiaries. It offers various services, which include business process services, communication services, managed document services, sustainability management services workplace services, information technology (IT) infrastructure services and application services. It offers industry solution to various sectors, which include healthcare, higher education and financial services.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
SectorComputer and Technology
Trailing P/E Ratio333.51117039013
Forward P/E Ratio-100.02
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$18.77 billion
Price / Sales0.40
Cash Flow$1.34 per share
Price / Cash7.44
Book Value$13.64 per share
Price / Book0.73
Net Income$31.74 million
Return on Equity0.26%
Return on Assets0.11%
Ricoh (OTCMKTS:RICOY) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ricoh's stock symbol?
Ricoh trades on the OTCMKTS under the ticker symbol "RICOY."
How were Ricoh's earnings last quarter?
Ricoh Co. (OTCMKTS:RICOY) posted its earnings results on Monday, October, 30th. The company reported ($0.08) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. Ricoh had a net margin of 0.14% and a return on equity of 0.26%. View Ricoh's Earnings History.
When will Ricoh make its next earnings announcement?
Who are some of Ricoh's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Ricoh include Mobileye BV (MBBYF), Rakuten (RKUNY), Cadence Design Systems (CDNS), Sage Group (SGPYY), 58.com (WUBA), CoStar Group (CSGP), CDW (CDW), Advanced Semiconductor Engnrng (ASX), Line (LN), Seiko Epson (SEKEY), TIM Participacoes (TSU), Osram Licht (OSAGF), Keysight Technologies (KEYS), Nikon (NINOY), AMS (AMSSY), Trend Micro (TMICY), Sumco (SUOPY) and KT (KT).
Who are Ricoh's key executives?
Ricoh's management team includes the folowing people:
- Nobuo Inaba, Chairman of Board of Directors, Director (Age 66)
- Yoshinori Yamashita, Executive President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director (Age 59)
- Akira Ohyama, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Senior Director of Corporate, Manager of CEO Office, President of Subsidiary, Director (Age 56)
- Yozo Matsuura, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Intellectual Property, Chief Director of Research & Development, Director (Age 61)
- Kunihiko Sato, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Office Printing Business, Director (Age 61)
- Masayuki Ishihara, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Production, Director of CT&P Business
- Hidetaka Matsuishi, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Japan Marketing Business, Executive President & Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiary (Age 60)
- Yasutomo Mori, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of IMS Business, Chairman of Subsidiaries
- Hisao Murayama, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Quality Technology
- Katsunori Nakata, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Industry Products Business, Executive President of Subsidiary
How do I buy Ricoh stock?
Shares of Ricoh can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Ricoh's stock price today?
One share of Ricoh stock can currently be purchased for approximately $10.00.
How big of a company is Ricoh?
Ricoh has a market capitalization of $7.47 billion and generates $18.77 billion in revenue each year. The company earns $31.74 million in net income (profit) each year or $0.03 on an earnings per share basis.
How can I contact Ricoh?
Ricoh's mailing address is 13-1 GINZA 8-CHOME CHUO-KU, TOKYO M0, 104-8222. The company can be reached via phone at 813-6278-2111 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for Ricoh (RICOY)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Ricoh and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Ricoh (OTCMKTS:RICOY) Analyst Ratings History
No equities research coverage for this company has been tracked by MarketBeat
Ricoh (OTCMKTS:RICOY) Earnings History and Estimates Chart
Ricoh (OTCMKTS RICOY) Earnings History by Quarter
(Earnings results data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|1/30/2018|| || || || || || || || |
Ricoh (OTCMKTS:RICOY) Earnings Estimates
(Earnings estimates data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Ricoh (OTCMKTS:RICOY)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Ricoh (OTCMKTS RICOY)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Ricoh (OTCMKTS RICOY) News Headlines
Ricoh (OTCMKTS:RICOY) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
Financials are not available for this stock.
Ricoh (OTCMKTS RICOY) Stock Chart for Tuesday, January, 16, 2018