Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Minecraft, Mojang
2. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
3. Procreate Pocket, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
4. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
5. Monopoly, Marmalade Game Studio
6. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
7. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
8. TouchRetouch, ADVA Soft GmbH
9. HotSchedules, HotSchedules
10. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Rockstar Games
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. High Heels!, Zynga Inc.
2. TikTok, TikTok Pte. Ltd.
3. ZOOM Cloud Meetings, Zoom
4. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
5. Instagram, Instagram, Inc.
6. Facebook, Facebook, Inc.
7. Messenger, Facebook, Inc.
8. Snapchat, Snap, Inc.
9. Cash App, Square, Inc.
10. Gmail, Email by Google - Google LLC
Top Paid iPad Apps:
1. Procreate, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
2. Minecraft, Mojang
3. GoodNotes 5, Time Base Technology Limited
4. Notability, Ginger Labs
5. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
6. Five Nights at Freddy’s, Clickteam, LLC
7. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
8. Stardew Valley, Chucklefish Limited
9. Toca Kitchen 2, Toca Boca AB
10. Handy Art Reference Tool, Belief Engine
Top Free iPad Apps:
1. ZOOM Cloud Meetings, Zoom
2. Blob Runner 3D, Zynga Inc.
3. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
4. Lumbercraft, Voodoo
5. Among Us!, InnerSloth LLC
6. Netflix, Netflix, Inc.
7. Disney+, Disney
8. Roblox, Roblox Corporation
9. Phone Case DIY, Crazy Labs
10. Slime Simulator Fluid Games, Marrisa Wei
Companies Mentioned in This Article
Compare These Stocks
Add These Stocks to My Watchlist
7 Stocks That Could Provide a Year-End Rally
It’s rough in the markets right now. Underlying the volatility is uncertainty. The VIX Index (INDEXCBOE: VIX) otherwise known as the Fear Index is unofficial, but an eerily accurate predictor of market sentiment. And the VIX is up 30% in the last month.
Is this uncertainty due to concerns over additional lockdown measures? Is it about the lack of additional coronavirus stimulus? Is the market reacting to a surge in jobless claims? Or is this just the somewhat normal volatility that comes in an election year that promises to be like none in American history.
The answer is all of the above and then some. But does that mean you should stay out of equities? I don’t think so. Where are you going to go? The Fed has promised interest rates are going nowhere fast. And that bit of news is weighing down the bond market.
So stocks it is. But although growth-seeking investors may be tempted to look at the tech sector to see what’s on sale today, I suggest taking a more targeted approach. Rather than looking at a single sector, try to look at solid performers in different sectors that may be ready to surge over the last three months.
The pandemic brought the entire market down. But once investors took a breath they found bargains. And if you had the courage to put your money to work in those stocks, you’ve been rewarded.
Times like these call for the same type of courage. And that’s why we’ve put together this special presentation with seven stocks that look ready to surprise investors with nice end-of-year gains.
View the "7 Stocks That Could Provide a Year-End Rally".