- Charts of regional banks, including Zions, Comerica, and KeyCorp, show a trend of beaten-down stocks displaying renewed price strength.
- Those three stocks have been among the top price gainers in the S&P 500.
- Regional banks as a whole seem to be stabilizing, with stocks trading above their May lows.
- A potential requirement for larger banks to increase their capital requirements by 20% may have shifted sentiment about the industry.
- 5 stocks we like better than Zions Bancorporation, National Association
Before you consider Zions Bancorporation, National Association, you'll want to hear this.
MarketBeat keeps track of Wall Street's top-rated and best performing research analysts and the stocks they recommend to their clients on a daily basis. MarketBeat has identified the five stocks that top analysts are quietly whispering to their clients to buy now before the broader market catches on... and Zions Bancorporation, National Association wasn't on the list.
While Zions Bancorporation, National Association currently has a "Hold" rating among analysts, top-rated analysts believe these five stocks are better buys.
View The Five Stocks Here
Do you expect the global demand for energy to shrink?! If not, it's time to take a look at how energy stocks can play a part in your portfolio.Get This Free Report