Accor SA is a France-based hotel operator. The Company provides its customers, partners and employees with its dual capability as a hotel operator and franchisor (HotelServices) and a hotel owner and investor (HotelInvest), and a portfolio of brands covering the spectrum with luxury, midscale and economy establishments. It also offers a marketplace and loyalty program and its PLANET 21 program. Its segments include HotelServices and HotelInvest. It operates in France; Europe (excluding France/Mediterranean); Mediterranean, Middle East and Africa; Asia-Pacific, and Americas. Its other businesses include the corporate departments and the casinos business. The Company operates these businesses under its Multi-brand segment. The Company provides its Group companies with hotel management, purchasing, cash management, information technology (IT) and advertising services, as well as various advisory services. It operates through VeryChic and Availpro.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- 50 Day Moving Avg: €41.59
- 200 Day Moving Avg: €39.80
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 47.040
- P/E Growth: 3.540
- Return on Equity: 2.86%
- Return on Assets: 1.70%
Frequently Asked Questions for Accor SA (EPA:AC)
What is Accor SA's stock symbol?
Accor SA trades on the EPA under the ticker symbol "AC."
Who are some of Accor SA's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Accor SA include Air France KLM SA (AF), Air Liquide SA (AI), Airbus SE (EAD), Airbus SE (AIR), Alcatel Lucent SA (ALU), Alstom SA (ALO), Axa SA (CS), BNP Paribas SA (BNP), Bouygues SA (EN), Capgemini SE (CAP), Carrefour SA (CA), Cie Gnrl des Etblsmnts Michelin SCA (ML), Danone SA (BN), Electricite de France SA (EDF), Engie SA (GSZ), Essilor International SA (EI), Kering (PP) and L'Oreal SA (OR).
Who are Accor SA's key executives?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Accor SA (EPA AC)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Accor SA and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Accor SA's management team includes the folowing people:
- Sebastien Bazin, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
- Vivek Badrinath, Deputy Chief Executive Officer Marketing, Digital Solutions, Distribution and Information Systems, Member of the Executive Committee
- Sven Boinet, Deputy Chief Executive Officer & CEO HotelServices, Latin America, Member of the Executive Committee
- Philippe Henri Citerne, Vice Chairman of the Board, Senior independent Director, Independent Director
- Jean-Jacques Morin, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
- Christophe Alaux, Chief Executive Officer HotelServices, North & Central America and the Caribbean, Member of the Executive Committee
- Steven D. Daines, Chief Executive Officer of HotelServices, United Kingdom, Ireland, Benelux, Switzerland, Russia and CIS, Member of the Executive Committee
- Jean-Jacques Dessors, Chief Executive Officer of HotelServices, Mediterranean, Africa and the Middle East, Member of the Executive Committee
- Michael Issenberg, Chief Executive Officer of HotelServices, Asia-Pacific, Member of the Executive Committee
- Amir Nahai, Chief Executive Officer Group Food & Beverage, Member of the Executive Committee
Consensus Ratings for Accor SA (EPA:AC) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||No ratings tracked in the last 12 months.|
|Consensus Rating:||N/A (Score: NaN)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||N/A|
Analysts' Ratings History for Accor SA (EPA:AC)
No equities research coverage for this company has been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Earnings History for Accor SA (EPA:AC)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Earnings Estimates for Accor SA (EPA:AC)
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dividend History for Accor SA (EPA:AC)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Accor SA (EPA:AC)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Accor SA (EPA:AC)
Latest Headlines for Accor SA (EPA:AC)