About Accor (EPA:AC)
Accor SA is a France-based hotel operator. The Company provides its customers, partners and employees with its dual capability as a hotel operator and franchisor (HotelServices) and a hotel owner and investor (HotelInvest), and a portfolio of brands covering the spectrum with luxury, midscale and economy establishments. It also offers a marketplace and loyalty program and its PLANET 21 program. Its segments include HotelServices and HotelInvest. It operates in France; Europe (excluding France/Mediterranean); Mediterranean, Middle East and Africa; Asia-Pacific, and Americas. Its other businesses include the corporate departments and the casinos business. The Company operates these businesses under its Multi-brand segment. The Company provides its Group companies with hotel management, purchasing, cash management, information technology (IT) and advertising services, as well as various advisory services. It operates through VeryChic and Availpro.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E Ratio52.2613636363636
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
Return on Equity4.71%
Return on Assets3.03%
Accor (EPA:AC) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Accor's stock symbol?
Accor trades on the EPA under the ticker symbol "AC."
Who are some of Accor's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Accor include Luxottica Group (LUX), Dollarama (DOL), Brambles (BXB), Sydney Airport Holdings Pty (SYD), Carrefour (CA), George Weston (WN), RTL Group (RTL), Tabcorp (TAH), Qantas Airways (QAN), Aurizon (AZJ), Crown Resorts (CWN), JCDecaux (DEC), Tatts Group (TTS), Parmalat (PLT), Finning International (FTT), Air France KLM (AF), Enagas (ENG) and Harvey Norman (HVN).
Who are Accor's key executives?
Accor's management team includes the folowing people:
- Sebastien Bazin, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee (Age 55)
- Sven Boinet, Deputy Chief Executive Officer in charge of Group Procurement, Audit, Legal and Security & Safety (Age 64)
- Laurent Francois Picheral, Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer HotelInvest (Age 51)
- Jean-Jacques Morin, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
- Jean-Jacques Dessors, Chief Executive Officer HotelServices, Europe (excl. France and Switzerland) (Age 53)
- Michael Issenberg, Chief Executive Officer of HotelServices, Asia-Pacific, Member of the Executive Committee
- Patrick Mendes, Chief Executive Officer HotelServices, Latin America
- Amir Nahai, Chief Executive Officer Group Food & Beverage, Member of the Executive Committee
- Sophie Isabelle Stabile, Chief Executive Officer HotelServices, France & Switzerland (Age 47)
- Francois Pinon, Group General Counsel, Secretary
What is Accor's stock price today?
One share of Accor stock can currently be purchased for approximately €45.99.
How big of a company is Accor?
Accor has a market capitalization of $13.28 billion.
How can I contact Accor?
Accor's mailing address is 82 rue de Henri Farman, ISSY-LES-MOULINEAUX, 92130, France. The company can be reached via phone at +33-1-45388800.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Accor (AC)
MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Accor and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
|Community Ranking: || ||3.0 out of 5 ( )|
|Outperform Votes: || ||175 (Thanks for Voting!)|
|Underperform Votes: || ||114 (Thanks for Voting!)|
|Total Votes: || ||289|
Accor (EPA:AC) Analyst Ratings History
No equities research coverage for this company has been tracked by MarketBeat
Earnings History for Accor (EPA:AC)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Accor (EPA:AC) Earnings Estimates
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dividend History for Accor (EPA:AC)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Accor (EPA AC)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Accor (EPA AC) News Headlines
Accor (EPA:AC) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
Financials are not available for this stock.
Accor (EPA AC) Stock Chart for Saturday, January, 20, 2018