NASDAQ:BND - Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $81.51 0.00 (0.00 %) (As of 05/26/2019 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$81.51Today's Range$81.46 - $81.5352-Week Range$77.46 - $81.58Volume1.77 million shsAverage Volume2.62 million shsMarket Capitalization$39.40 billionP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield2.80%BetaN/A ProfileChartHeadlinesOptions ChainSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive BND News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for BND and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Vanguard Fund NameVanguard Total Bond Market ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:BND Inception Date4/3/2007 Fund ManagerJoshua C. Barrickman WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassFixed Income BenchmarkBloomberg Barclays U.S. Aggregate Float Adjusted Index CategoryBroad Debt FocusBroad Debt Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$39.46 billion Average Daily Volume$2.59 million Discount/Premium0.06% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.03% Other Expenses0.01% Total Expenses0.04% Fee Waiver0.00% Net Expenses0.04%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorThe Vanguard Group, Inc. AdvisorThe Vanguard Group, Inc. CustodianJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. DistributorVanguard Marketing Corporation Transfer AgentThe Vanguard Group, Inc. Trustee Lead Market Maker Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (NASDAQ:BND) Frequently Asked Questions What is Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF's stock symbol? Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "BND." Has Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? Media coverage about BND stock has been trending somewhat negative on Sunday, InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis reports. InfoTrie identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF earned a news impact score of -1.8 on InfoTrie's scale. They also gave news headlines about the company a news buzz of 9.0 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the company's share price in the near term. How do I buy shares of Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF? Shares of BND can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF's stock price today? One share of BND stock can currently be purchased for approximately $81.51. How big of a company is Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF? Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF has a market capitalization of $39.40 billion. MarketBeat Community Rating for Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (NASDAQ BND)Community Ranking: 2.5 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 2 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 2 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 4MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe BND will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe BND will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 5/26/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What is the Russell 2000 Index? Receive Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades Daily Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of analysts' upgrades, downgrades and new coverage with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.