About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (Cornerstone) is a provider of talent management solutions delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Cornerstone's Enterprise and Mid-Market solution is a cloud-based suite that addresses needs throughout the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning and analytics. The platform is composed of several products, focused on recruiting, learning management, performance management and analytics. The platform also helps manage business execution through integrating with an organization's extended enterprise of clients, vendors and distributors by delivering training, certification programs and other content. The Company also offers Cornerstone for Salesforce and Cornerstone Growth Edition. Cornerstone for Salesforce is a cloud-based learning solution developed on the Salesforce.com platform.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Application Software
- Sub-Industry: Internet Software & Services
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: CSOD
- CUSIP: 21925Y10
- Previous Close: $43.00
- 50 Day Moving Average: $41.66
- 200 Day Moving Average: $41.79
- 52-Week Range: $56,299,000.00 - $24.34
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 390.91
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 57.33
- P/E Growth: 1.75
- Market Cap: $2416.04B
- Outstanding Shares: 56,299,000
- Beta: 0.76
- Net Margins: -15.80%
- Return on Equity: -325.21%
- Return on Assets: -8.92%
Companies Related to Cornerstone OnDemand:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 10.38%
- Current Ratio: 1.38%
- Quick Ratio: 1.38%
What is Cornerstone OnDemand's stock symbol?
Cornerstone OnDemand trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "CSOD."
Where is Cornerstone OnDemand's stock going? Where will Cornerstone OnDemand's stock price be in 2017?
15 equities research analysts have issued 12-month target prices for Cornerstone OnDemand's shares. Their forecasts range from $35.00 to $54.00. On average, they expect Cornerstone OnDemand's share price to reach $45.14 in the next twelve months.
When will Cornerstone OnDemand announce their earnings?
Cornerstone OnDemand is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, May, 2nd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Cornerstone OnDemand stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Cornerstone OnDemand stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. is a provider of a comprehensive learning and talent management solution delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS). Solutions offered by the Company include five integrated platforms for learning management, enterprise social networking, performance management, succession planning and extended enterprise. Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. is based in California. " (2/16/2017)
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "Cornerstone reported better than expected 4Q Rev/EPS results with upside to billings driven by strong enterprise deals and higher than expected renewal rates. European sales cycles continue to be a near-term concern driven by Brexit data privacy issues but we believe the company's announced data center plans on the European mainland can return to more normalized sales cycles by summer 2017. Although currency and Brexit issues will continue to impact the company's operating FY17 model optically, we believe both of these issues finding footing in FY17 which likely drive accelerating revenue growth in FY18. Profitability plans remain ahead of schedule and we believe can deliver upside throughout FY17. We continue to view the company's stock favorably given strong end market demand and near term pressures should subside in FY17." (2/14/2017)
Who owns Cornerstone OnDemand stock?
Cornerstone OnDemand's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Glenhill Advisors LLC (3.21%), FMR LLC (2.61%), State Street Corp (1.61%), Fred Alger Management Inc. (0.43%), Lucha Capital Management LP (0.42%) and Frontier Capital Management Co. LLC (0.39%). Company insiders that own Cornerstone OnDemand stock include Adam J Weiss, David Joseph Carter, Harold W Burlingame, Joseph P Payne, Kirsten Maas Helvey, Mark Goldin, R C Mark Baker and Vincent Belliveau.
Who sold Cornerstone OnDemand stock? Who is selling Cornerstone OnDemand stock?
Cornerstone OnDemand's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Two Sigma Investments LP, Frontier Capital Management Co. LLC, Alyeska Investment Group L.P., TCW Group Inc., AQR Capital Management LLC, Busey Trust CO and Keybank National Association OH. Company insiders that have sold Cornerstone OnDemand stock in the last year include Adam J Weiss, David Joseph Carter, Harold W Burlingame, Kirsten Maas Helvey, Mark Goldin and R C Mark Baker.
Who bought Cornerstone OnDemand stock? Who is buying Cornerstone OnDemand stock?
Cornerstone OnDemand's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Glenhill Advisors LLC, Lucha Capital Management LP, Fred Alger Management Inc., Russell Investments Group Ltd., Marshall Wace LLP, State Street Corp, Brandywine Managers LLC and ARK Investment Management LLC.
How do I buy Cornerstone OnDemand stock?
Shares of Cornerstone OnDemand can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Cornerstone OnDemand stock cost?
One share of Cornerstone OnDemand stock can currently be purchased for approximately $43.00.