NASDAQ:EVFM - Evofem Biosciences Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $3.54 +0.06 (+1.72 %) (As of 02/22/2019 02:06 PM ET)Previous Close$3.48Today's Range$3.53 - $3.5652-Week Range$1.79 - $8.50Volume4,605 shsAverage Volume20,125 shsMarket Capitalization$91.58 millionP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABeta1.56 ProfileDiscussionAnalyst RatingsChartEarningsFinancialsInsider TradesInstitutional OwnershipHeadlinesSEC FilingsSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Evofem Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes women's sexual and reproductive health products. Its lead product candidate is Amphora that is in Phase 3 trial for contraception; and in Phase 2b/3 clinical trial for prevention of chlamydia and gonorrhea in women. The company is also developing vaginal gel product candidate for the treatment of recurrent bacterial vaginosis. Evofem Biosciences, Inc. is headquartered in San Diego, California. Receive EVFM News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for EVFM and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Industry, Sector and Symbol Stock Exchange NASDAQ Industry Pharmaceutical preparations Sub-IndustryN/A SectorMedical Current SymbolNASDAQ:EVFM Previous Symbol CUSIPN/A CIK1618835 Webwww.evofem.com Phone858-550-1900Debt Debt-to-Equity RatioN/A Current Ratio0.54 Quick Ratio0.54Price-To-Earnings Trailing P/E RatioN/A Forward P/E RatioN/A P/E GrowthN/A Sales & Book Value Annual SalesN/A Price / SalesN/A Cash FlowN/A Price / Cash FlowN/A Book Value$1.17 per share Price / Book3.03Profitability EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)N/A Net Income$-9,990,000.00 Net MarginsN/A Return on EquityN/A Return on Assets-257.34%Miscellaneous Employees23 Outstanding Shares25,870,000Market Cap$91.58 million Next Earnings Date3/1/2019 (Confirmed) OptionableNot Optionable Evofem Biosciences (NASDAQ:EVFM) Frequently Asked Questions What is Evofem Biosciences' stock symbol? Evofem Biosciences trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "EVFM." How were Evofem Biosciences' earnings last quarter? Evofem Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ:EVFM) posted its quarterly earnings data on Friday, August, 10th. The biotechnology company reported ($1.11) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks' consensus estimate of ($0.48) by $0.63. View Evofem Biosciences' Earnings History. When is Evofem Biosciences' next earnings date? Evofem Biosciences is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Friday, March 1st 2019. View Earnings Estimates for Evofem Biosciences. What price target have analysts set for EVFM? 5 brokerages have issued 1-year price targets for Evofem Biosciences' stock. Their forecasts range from $8.00 to $15.00. On average, they anticipate Evofem Biosciences' share price to reach $10.70 in the next twelve months. This suggests a possible upside of 202.3% from the stock's current price. View Analyst Price Targets for Evofem Biosciences. What is the consensus analysts' recommendation for Evofem Biosciences? 5 Wall Street analysts have issued "buy," "hold," and "sell" ratings for Evofem Biosciences in the last year. There are currently 5 buy ratings for the stock, resulting in a consensus recommendation of "Buy." View Analyst Ratings for Evofem Biosciences. What are Wall Street analysts saying about Evofem Biosciences stock? Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Evofem Biosciences stock: 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Evofem Biosciences Inc. develops and anticipates commercializing products which support and promote women as the primary healthcare consumer. The company is identifying and developing new and novel products which specifically address unmet needs in the areas of sexual and reproductive health, the prevention of acquisition of sexually transmitted infections and products which address or promote general health and wellbeing. Evofem Biosciences Inc., formerly known as Neothetics Inc., is based in SAN DIEGO CA. " (2/6/2019) 2. Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "We believe Evofem Biosciences is well-positioned to introduce an important new product, Amphora, the company’s proprietary multi-purpose vaginal pH regulator (MVP-R). As a non-hormonal contraceptive, we believe Amphora will appeal to women who desire to avoid use of hormone-based products out of concern for safety and side effects. Successful development of Amphora (or other MVP-Rs) to treat conditions of the vagina, e.g., infection with chlamydia or other bacteria, could create attractive opportunities that meaningfully expand the commercial potential, we believe." (12/17/2018) 3. HC Wainwright analysts commented, "We utilize a discounted cash flow (DCF)-based approach, with a 15% discount rate and an effective tax rate of 30% applied to all future cash flows. Our probability of success for Amphora in contraception is 70%, which translates into a risk-adjusted net present value (rNPV) of $250M." (8/29/2018) Has Evofem Biosciences been receiving favorable news coverage? News articles about EVFM stock have trended somewhat positive on Friday, according to InfoTrie. The research firm rates the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Evofem Biosciences earned a daily sentiment score of 1.7 on InfoTrie's scale. They also assigned news articles about the biotechnology company a news buzz of 4.0 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the near term. Who are some of Evofem Biosciences' key competitors? Some companies that are related to Evofem Biosciences include Kindred Biosciences (KIN), MediciNova (MNOV), ArQule (ARQL), Kalvista Pharmaceuticals (KALV), Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN), Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX), Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE), BioDelivery Sciences International (BDSI), Urovant Sciences (UROV), Tyme Technologies (TYME), Aduro BioTech (ADRO), Dermira (DERM), American Brivision (Holding) (ABVC), Albireo Pharma (ALBO) and Evelo Biosciences (EVLO). What other stocks do shareholders of Evofem Biosciences own? Based on aggregate information from My MarketBeat watchlists, some companies that other Evofem Biosciences investors own include Marinus Pharmaceuticals (MRNS), Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP), Melinta Therapeutics (MLNT), Momo (MOMO), Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL), Novavax (NVAX), Interpace Diagnostics Group (IDXG), Viking Therapeutics (VKTX), Canopy Growth (CGC) and Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE). Who are Evofem Biosciences' key executives? Evofem Biosciences' management team includes the folowing people: Ms. Saundra Pelletier, CEO & DirectorMr. Justin J. File, Chief Financial OfficerDr. Kelly Culwell, Chief Medical OfficerMr. Alexander A. Fitzpatrick, Exec. VP, Gen. Counsel & Sec. (Age 52)Mr. Tim Glennon, VP of Sales & Marketing Who are Evofem Biosciences' major shareholders? Evofem Biosciences' stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Millennium Management LLC (0.42%) and Geode Capital Management LLC (0.28%). Company insiders that own Evofem Biosciences stock include Alexander A Fitzpatrick, Kelly Culwell, Ltd Invesco, Russell Barrans, Saundra L Pelletier and Thomas G Lynch. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Evofem Biosciences. Which institutional investors are selling Evofem Biosciences stock? EVFM stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Millennium Management LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Evofem Biosciences. Which institutional investors are buying Evofem Biosciences stock? EVFM stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Geode Capital Management LLC. Company insiders that have bought Evofem Biosciences stock in the last two years include Alexander A Fitzpatrick, Kelly Culwell, Ltd Invesco, Russell Barrans, Saundra L Pelletier and Thomas G Lynch. View Insider Buying and Selling for Evofem Biosciences. How do I buy shares of Evofem Biosciences? Shares of EVFM can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Evofem Biosciences' stock price today? One share of EVFM stock can currently be purchased for approximately $3.54. How big of a company is Evofem Biosciences? Evofem Biosciences has a market capitalization of $91.58 million. Evofem Biosciences employs 23 workers across the globe. What is Evofem Biosciences' official website? The official website for Evofem Biosciences is http://www.evofem.com. How can I contact Evofem Biosciences? Evofem Biosciences' mailing address is 12400 HIGH BLUFF DRIVE SUITE 600, SAN DIEGO CA, 92130. The biotechnology company can be reached via phone at 858-550-1900 or via email at [email protected] MarketBeat Community Rating for Evofem Biosciences (NASDAQ EVFM)Community Ranking: 2.8 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 148 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 114 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 262MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Evofem Biosciences and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe EVFM will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe EVFM will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 2/22/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: Why is a lock-up period needed for an IPO?