Ford Motor Company is a global automotive and mobility company. The Company's business includes designing, manufacturing, marketing, and servicing a full line of Ford cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles (SUVs), as well as Lincoln luxury vehicles. The Company operates in four segments: Automotive, Financial Services, Ford Smart Mobility LLC, and Central Treasury Operations. The Automotive segment primarily includes the sale of Ford and Lincoln brand vehicles, service parts, and accessories across the world. The Financial Services segment primarily includes its vehicle-related financing and leasing activities at Ford Motor Credit Company LLC. Ford Smart Mobility LLC is a subsidiary formed to design, build, grow, and invest in emerging mobility services. The Central Treasury Operations segment is primarily engaged in decision making for investments, risk management activities, and providing financing for the Automotive segment.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Auto/Tires/Trucks
- Industry: Auto & Truck Manufacturers - NEC
- Sub-Industry: Automobile Manufacturers
- Symbol: NYSE:F
- CUSIP: 34537086
- Web: www.ford.com
- Market Cap: $43.96113 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 3,981,986,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $11.08
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $11.94
- 52 Week Range: $10.67 - $14.04
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 11.91
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 7.31
- P/E Growth: -0.60
- Annual Revenue: $153.23 billion
- Price / Sales: 0.29
- Book Value: $7.69 per share
- Price / Book: 1.45
- Annual Dividend: $0.60
- Dividend Yield: 5.4%
- EBIDTA: $13.31 billion
- Net Margins: 2.48%
- Return on Equity: 19.36%
- Return on Assets: 2.48%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 3.16%
- Current Ratio: 1.24%
- Quick Ratio: 1.12%
- Average Volume: 43.47 million shs.
- Beta: 1.03
- Short Ratio: 3.32
Frequently Asked Questions for Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
What is Ford Motor Company's stock symbol?
Ford Motor Company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "F."
How often does Ford Motor Company pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Ford Motor Company?
Ford Motor Company announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, April 10th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, April 20th will be paid a dividend of $0.15 per share on Thursday, June 1st. This represents a $0.60 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 5.37%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, April 18th. View Ford Motor Company's Dividend History.
How were Ford Motor Company's earnings last quarter?
Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) posted its earnings results on Thursday, April, 27th. The company reported $0.39 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks' consensus estimate of $0.34 by $0.05. The company earned $36.48 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $34.62 billion. Ford Motor Company had a return on equity of 19.36% and a net margin of 2.48%. The company's quarterly revenue was up 3.5% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned $0.68 earnings per share. View Ford Motor Company's Earnings History.
Where is Ford Motor Company's stock going? Where will Ford Motor Company's stock price be in 2017?
22 brokerages have issued 1 year price objectives for Ford Motor Company's stock. Their predictions range from $10.00 to $20.00. On average, they expect Ford Motor Company's stock price to reach $13.46 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Ford Motor Company.
What are analysts saying about Ford Motor Company stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Ford Motor Company stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Quarterly estimates for Ford have been going down lately. The company has provided weak earnings guidance for the first quarter of 2017. Ford is facing a number of regional challenges, including continued losses in South America and Brexit-related concerns. Moreover, frequent product recalls and rising structural expenses are other issues faced by the company. Ford has also underperformed the Zacks-categorized Automotive-Domestic industry over the last three months. However, the positives for the company include product launches, global expansion plans, efficient capital deployment, success of the One Ford plan, focus on autonomous vehicle development and a solid long-term outlook." (4/24/2017)
- 2. Morgan Stanley analysts commented, "While we recognize sentiment on Ford may be as low as any name under our US coverage, we think is it justifiably so. The market appears to have moved against Ford along some key vectors in a meaningful way. Some tweaks to our earnings model drive a slight reduction of price target to $11 from $12 previously. We have made rather small adjustments to our earnings model, mostly reducing our NA and European pricing assumptions to reflect an increasingly competitive market environment in passenger car segments (i.e., excluding SUVs and pickups) where we see Ford as relatively more exposed than its peers. This leads to our NA pretax margin falling 110bps to 8.6% in 2017 from 9.7% in 2016. The EPS impact is a negative revision of 4% for our 2017 EPS and a 2% negative revision for 2018 and 2019. Following the cut, our 2017 EPS forecast is 3% below consensus before falling to levels 11% and 12% below consensus in 2018 and 2019 respectively. We wanted to take this opportunity to point out how significantly our earnings forecast for Ford lags that of the market. The impact on our LBO-based price target is a slight reduction to $11 from $12 previously, suggesting 12% downside to fair value.Key headwinds on Ford's product strategy:High exposure to small cars.High exposure to downsized/boosted engines.The emphasis on material science to reduce weight in the pickup truck may have come at the sacrifice of margin.Relatively low exposure to full sized SUVs vs. key domestic peers.Low exposure to premium brands.Ford's NA margins peaked at over 10% in 2012 and 2013 and stood at a still-very-strong 9.7% in 2016. We forecast a 'soft landing' to 7.7% NA margins by 2020 before stabilizing at 5.5% through the cycle. Any sign that a mid-single-digit forecast level could be catalyzed earlier could help wash-out consensus expectations. Please note, we are not at this time forecasting an NA margin decline of several hundred basis points for Ford, but we are watching the situation closely." (3/7/2017)
- 3. Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "Ford's bad news has been more than dissected in the last 6 months and sufficiently priced-in. Cyclical risks remain but estimates are holding up and Ford would benefit most among D3 from 1) infrastructure spending, 2) border adjusted tax reform and 3) exposure to a Russian auto recovery, all of which could spring earnings surprises. We upgrade to Hold (PT from $10 to $12) and switch relative preference from GM where cash returns appear at risk." (2/10/2017)
- 4. Barclays PLC analysts commented, "We see the biggest source of weakness from NA, with profits contracting by $1.2bn (down to $8.8bn), and with margin compression of 110bp down to 8.4%. Smart Mobility strategy update to give us greater comfort on Ford’s role in a world of #disruptivemobility: We expect Ford to show how it will expand its role in a world of #disruptivemobility beyond just vehicle manufacturing. We are also likely to get a more clear framework of its technology portfolio in electrification and autonomous (leveraging its autonomous announcement last month, and today’s mobility announcement that it is buying a shuttle service that uses Transit vans). Still expect OEMs to outperform suppliers, but beware volatility: We still believe that OEM stocks should outperform suppliers for now, given significantly depressed valuations and solid dividend yields for the OEMs. That said, negative datapoints will cause volatility, and we believe that Ford stock may underperform in the very near-term off a weaker outlook." (9/12/2016)
- 5. Rodman & Renshaw analysts commented, "With this transition now complete, we believe the company should make steady progress towards achieving mid-30 percent gross margins (from high-20 percent levels currently)," analyst Amit Dayal wrote in a note.On the revenue front, the analyst said the company's expanding distribution strategy and growing portfolio of LED offerings should give investors more confidence in its ability to capture share in the fast growing LED market.Related Link: Pacific Crest Favors Veeco Over Cree In LED SectorThe company has sold its products to about 178 Fortune 500 companies like General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), Toyota Motor Corp (ADR) (NYSE: TM) and The Coca-Cola Co (NYSE: KO).Dayal believes Orion's existing relationship with these large customers should position it very competitively to win new LED business as replacement cycles come up. LED Sector On The Rise"We believe the LED deployment opportunity within the existing high bay customer base alone is $850 million and overall less than 5 percent of the OESX deployed facilities have been retrofitted with LED systems," Dayal noted.By 2030, LED lighting is estimated to account for the majority of installations and be equivalent to 88 percent of all "lumenhours" produced for general lighting. As such, the analyst believes Orion's total addressable market for retrofit lighting systems in North America is about $200 billion.Orion's stock has traded between $1.04 and $2.50 over the last 52-week period, with a significant drop seen in early February 2016 on the back of weaker third-quarter revenues. Looking ForwardThe stock has been depressed since those results, as investors await indications of improvement in in the company's LED sales and would like to see contribution from LED's steadily expand every quarter. Related Link: Pacific Crest Remains A Buyer Of Veeco Instruments Following Recent Site Visit"Given these results we are taking a slightly conservative stance and are anticipating that some weakness may persist in the FY4Q16 results," (7/18/2016)
Are investors shorting Ford Motor Company?
Ford Motor Company saw a decrease in short interest in the month of June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 133,487,504 shares, a decrease of 5.1% from the May 31st total of 140,632,623 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 41,753,084 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3.2 days. Approximately 3.4% of the company's stock are sold short.
Who are some of Ford Motor Company's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Ford Motor Company include Daimler AG (DDAIF), Volkswagen AG (VLKAY), Tesla (TSLA), Honda Motor Company (HMC), Continental AG (CTTAY), Nissan Motor Co Ltd (NSANY), Denso Corp. (DNZOY), Cummins (CMI), Fuji Heavy Industries (FUJHY), MICHELIN (CGDE) (MGDDY), Tata Motors Ltd (TTM), Delphi Automotive PLC (DLPH), PACCAR (PCAR), Magna International (MGA), Ferrari N.V. (RACE), Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCAU), Valeo S.A. (VLEEY) and Genuine Parts Company (GPC).
Who are Ford Motor Company's key executives?
Ford Motor Company's management team includes the folowing people:
- William Clay Ford Jr., Executive Chairman of the Board
- James P. Hackett, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Robert L. Shanks, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Stephen T. Odell, Executive Vice President - Global Marketing, Sales and Service
- James D. Farley Jr., Executive Vice President and President - Global Markets
- Joseph R. Hinrichs, Executive Vice President and President - Global Operations
- Marcy Klevorn, Executive Vice President and President, Mobility
- Raj Nair, Executive Vice President, President - North America
- Hau Thai-Tang, Executive Vice President - Product Development and Purchasing
- Ken Washington, Chief Technology Officer, Vice President - Research and Advanced Engineering
Who owns Ford Motor Company stock?
Ford Motor Company's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Vanguard Group Inc. (6.58%), BlackRock Inc. (5.75%), State Street Corp (4.09%), Wellington Management Group LLP (1.90%), Geode Capital Management LLC (1.03%) and Morgan Stanley (0.98%). Company insiders that own Ford Motor Company stock include Bennie W Fowler, Bradley M Gayton, David L Schoch, Hau N Thai-Tang, James D Farley Jr, John C Lechleiter, John Fleming, Joseph R Hinrichs, Mark Fields, Sankar S Nair, Stuart J Rowley, William Clay Ford Jr and Ziad S Ojakli. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Ford Motor Company.
Who sold Ford Motor Company stock? Who is selling Ford Motor Company stock?
Ford Motor Company's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Barrow Hanley Mewhinney & Strauss LLC, Los Angeles Capital Management & Equity Research Inc., Credit Agricole S A, SG Americas Securities LLC, Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC, Capital Fund Management S.A., Ameriprise Financial Inc. and AXA. Company insiders that have sold Ford Motor Company stock in the last year include Bennie W Fowler, Bradley M Gayton, David L Schoch, Hau N Thai-Tang, James D Farley Jr, Sankar S Nair and Ziad S Ojakli. View Insider Buying and Selling for Ford Motor Company.
Who bought Ford Motor Company stock? Who is buying Ford Motor Company stock?
Ford Motor Company's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including BlackRock Inc., Vanguard Group Inc., Morgan Stanley, State Street Corp, Geode Capital Management LLC, Swiss National Bank, WINTON GROUP Ltd and American Century Companies Inc.. Company insiders that have bought Ford Motor Company stock in the last two years include John C Lechleiter and William Clay Ford Jr. View Insider Buying and Selling for Ford Motor Company.
How do I buy Ford Motor Company stock?
Shares of Ford Motor Company can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Ford Motor Company's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Ford Motor Company (NYSE F)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Ford Motor Company and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Ford Motor Company stock can currently be purchased for approximately $11.18.
Consensus Ratings for Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||2 Sell Ratings, 9 Hold Ratings, 11 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Hold (Score: 2.41)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$13.46 (20.42% upside)|
Analysts' Ratings History for Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
(Data available from 6/27/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|6/16/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$14.00 -> $12.50||Medium|
|6/12/2017||Berenberg Bank||Set Price Target||Sell||$10.00||Low|
|6/13/2017||Wolfe Research||Initiated Coverage||Market Perform||Low|
|6/9/2017||Morgan Stanley||Boost Price Target||Underweight||$9.00 -> $10.00||Low|
|5/24/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$14.00||Low|
|5/22/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$12.00||Low|
|5/15/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$14.00||N/A|
|3/30/2017||Tigress Financial||Reiterated Rating||Buy||Low|
|3/23/2017||Piper Jaffray Companies||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$15.00||High|
|2/3/2017||Barclays PLC||Upgrade||Equal Weight -> Overweight||$13.00 -> $15.00||N/A|
|1/11/2017||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Set Price Target||Hold||$12.00||N/A|
|12/21/2016||Instinet||Boost Price Target||Buy||$14.00 -> $14.50||N/A|
|12/20/2016||BMO Capital Markets||Initiated Coverage||Market Perform||$13.00||N/A|
|10/31/2016||Daiwa Capital Markets||Upgrade||Underperform -> Neutral||$12.00||N/A|
|10/21/2016||Citigroup Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||N/A|
|9/20/2016||Buckingham Research||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||$16.00 -> $12.00||N/A|
|9/12/2016||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||N/A|
|8/9/2016||Seaport Global Securities||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$20.00||N/A|
|7/18/2016||Rodman & Renshaw||Initiated Coverage||Buy||N/A|
|5/1/2016||S&P Equity Research||Reiterated Rating||Strong-Buy||$18.00||N/A|
|3/23/2016||Credit Suisse Group||Reiterated Rating||Sell||$13.00||N/A|
|2/5/2016||Stifel Nicolaus||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$15.00 -> $13.50||N/A|
|1/29/2016||Craig Hallum||Lower Price Target||$14.00 -> $13.00||N/A|
|12/3/2015||Susquehanna Bancshares Inc||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||$15.00 -> $16.00||N/A|
|7/27/2015||Sterne Agee CRT||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$20.00||N/A|
Earnings History for Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)Earnings History by Quarter for Ford Motor Company (NYSE F)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|4/27/2017||Q1 2017||$0.34||$0.39||$34.62 billion||$36.48 billion||View||N/A|
|1/26/2017||Q416||$0.31||$0.30||$35.12 billion||$38.70 billion||View||N/A|
|10/27/2016||Q316||$0.21||$0.26||$32.70 billion||$35.90 billion||View||Listen|
|7/28/2016||Q216||$0.60||$0.52||$36.29 billion||$39.50 million||View||Listen|
|4/28/2016||Q116||$0.48||$0.68||$35.69 billion||$35.26 billion||View||Listen|
|1/28/2016||Q415||$0.51||$0.58||$36.32 billion||$37.90 billion||View||Listen|
|10/27/2015||Q315||$0.45||$0.45||$35.44 billion||$38.10 billion||View||Listen|
|7/28/2015||Q215||$0.35||$0.47||$35.40 billion||$35.10 billion||View||Listen|
|4/28/2015||Q115||$0.26||$0.23||$34.20 billion||$33.90 billion||View||Listen|
|1/29/2015||Q414||$0.22||$0.26||$34.71 billion||$33.80 billion||View||Listen|
|10/24/2014||Q314||$0.19||$0.24||$33.19 billion||$35.80 billion||View||Listen|
|7/24/2014||Q214||$0.37||$0.40||$38.13 billion||$37.40 billion||View||Listen|
|4/25/2014||Q114||$0.31||$0.25||$34.06 billion||$35.60 billion||View||Listen|
|1/28/2014||Q413||$0.29||$0.31||$35.40 billion||$36.30 billion||View||Listen|
|10/24/2013||Q313||$0.36||$0.45||$34.07 billion||$36.00 billion||View||Listen|
|7/24/2013||Q2 2013||$0.37||$0.45||$35.15 billion||$33.30 billion||View||Listen|
|4/24/2013||Q1 2013||$0.39||$0.40||$33.77 billion||$32.40 billion||View||Listen|
|1/29/2013||Q4 2012||$0.25||$0.31||$33.17 billion||$36.50 billion||View||Listen|
|10/30/2012||Q312||$0.30||$0.40||$31.32 billion||$32.10 billion||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $1.59
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Current Dividend Information for Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
|Most Recent Dividend:||6/1/2017|
|Dividend Growth:||14.50% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||64.52% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
38.46% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
39.22% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
Dividend History by Quarter for Ford Motor Company (NYSE F)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.08%Insider Trades by Quarter for Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 55.59%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|6/12/2017||James D Farley Jr||Insider||Sell||25,000||$11.16||$279,000.00|| |
|3/24/2017||William Clay Ford Jr||Chairman||Buy||171,379||$11.67||$1,999,992.93|| |
|3/16/2017||Ziad S Ojakli||Insider||Sell||50,309||$12.63||$635,402.67|| |
|3/2/2017||Bennie W Fowler||Insider||Sell||92,528||$12.68||$1,173,255.04|| |
|2/17/2017||David L Schoch||Insider||Sell||50,098||$12.56||$629,230.88|| |
|1/4/2017||Hau N Thai-Tang||Insider||Sell||17,499||$13.25||$231,861.75|| |
|12/5/2016||Bradley M. Gayton||VP||Sell||12,278||$12.44||$152,738.32|| |
|11/18/2016||Ziad S Ojakli||Insider||Sell||10,000||$11.86||$118,600.00|| |
|10/4/2016||Sankar S Nair||Insider||Sell||82,000||$12.11||$993,020.00|| |
|8/8/2016||John C Lechleiter||Director||Buy||5,000||$12.26||$61,300.00|| |
|5/16/2016||James D Farley Jr||EVP||Sell||78,042||$13.31||$1,038,739.02|| |
|5/4/2016||Joseph R Hinrichs||EVP||Sell||60,000||$13.32||$799,200.00|| |
|5/4/2016||Stuart J Rowley||VP||Sell||13,000||$13.34||$173,420.00|| |
|4/4/2016||Mark Fields||CEO||Sell||757,730||$12.82||$9,714,098.60|| |
|3/7/2016||William Clay Ford Jr||Chairman||Buy||800,000||$13.60||$10,880,000.00|| |
|3/4/2016||Stuart J Rowley||VP||Sell||10,000||$13.59||$135,900.00|| |
|3/3/2016||Hau N. Thai-Tang||VP||Sell||19,799||$13.52||$267,682.48|| |
|2/17/2016||Bennie W. Fowler||VP||Sell||18,000||$12.00||$216,000.00|| |
|2/3/2016||John C. Lechleiter||Director||Buy||6,000||$11.17||$67,020.00|| |
|9/3/2015||John C Lechleiter||Director||Buy||3,000||$13.85||$41,550.00|| |
|9/2/2015||John Fleming||EVP||Sell||91,576||$13.80||$1,263,748.80|| |
|7/2/2015||David L Schoch||VP||Sell||14,903||$14.88||$221,756.64|| |
|6/18/2015||David G Leitch||VP||Sell||140,000||$15.01||$2,101,400.00|| |
|5/14/2015||John C Lechleiter||Director||Buy||3,000||$15.22||$45,660.00|| |
|3/24/2015||David G Leitch||VP||Sell||55,000||$16.58||$911,900.00|| |
|3/20/2015||Stuart J Rowley||VP||Sell||12,000||$16.47||$197,640.00|| |
|2/18/2015||John Fleming||EVP||Sell||290,987||$16.22||$4,719,809.14|| |
|2/4/2015||Hau N Thai-Tang||VP||Sell||25,000||$15.85||$396,250.00|| |
|11/12/2014||Bennie W Fowler||VP||Sell||17,000||$14.30||$243,100.00|| |
|11/4/2014||John C Lechleiter||Director||Buy||2,500||$13.95||$34,875.00|| |
|8/18/2014||David G Leitch||VP||Sell||60,000||$17.44||$1,046,400.00|| |
|8/14/2014||Sankar S Nair||VP||Sell||29,000||$17.31||$501,990.00|| |
|8/13/2014||Nicholas J Smither||VP||Sell||54,748||$17.35||$949,877.80|| |
|8/12/2014||Joseph R Hinrichs||EVP||Sell||191,948||$17.22||$3,305,344.56|| |
|8/12/2014||Stuart J Rowley||VP||Sell||31,082||$17.32||$538,340.24|| |
|8/11/2014||Robert L Shanks||CFO||Sell||280,896||$17.13||$4,811,748.48|| |
|6/13/2014||Hau N Thai-Tang||VP||Sell||22,763||$16.60||$377,865.80|| |
|6/13/2014||John Fleming||EVP||Sell||194,940||$16.61||$3,237,953.40|| |
|5/22/2014||Felicia Fields||VP||Sell||114,000||$16.00||$1,824,000.00|| |
|5/21/2014||Joseph Hinrichs||EVP||Sell||77,940||$15.92||$1,240,804.80|| |
|5/16/2014||Hau Thai-Tang||VP||Sell||22,000||$15.85||$348,700.00|| |
|5/15/2014||William Clay Ford, Jr.||Chairman||Sell||26,849||$15.57||$418,038.93|| |
|5/8/2014||John Fleming||EVP||Sell||67,022||$15.87||$1,063,639.14|| |
|3/18/2014||James Farley, Jr.||EVP||Sell||81,455||$15.32||$1,247,890.60|| |
|3/10/2014||Bennie Fowler||VP||Sell||40,000||$15.49||$619,600.00|| |
|3/10/2014||John Lechleiter||Director||Buy||3,000||$15.56||$46,680.00|| |
|2/21/2014||David Schoch||VP||Sell||22,000||$15.29||$336,380.00|| |
|11/5/2013||John Lechleiter||Director||Buy||2,500||$17.06||$42,650.00|| |
|9/11/2013||Nicholas Smither||VP||Sell||87,512||$17.42||$1,524,459.04|| |
|9/10/2013||Bernard B Silverstone||VP||Sell||26,387||$17.57||$463,619.59|| |
|9/9/2013||Felicia J Fields||VP||Sell||89,000||$17.32||$1,541,480.00|| |
|8/23/2013||James Farley, Jr.||EVP||Sell||176,745||$16.42||$2,902,152.90|| |
|8/5/2013||J Mays||VP||Sell||104,364||$17.37||$1,812,802.68|| |
|8/5/2013||William Clay Ford, Jr.||Chairman||Sell||3,030,684||$17.21||$52,158,071.64|| |
|8/2/2013||John Fleming||EVP||Sell||241,097||$17.40||$4,195,087.80|| |
|8/2/2013||Raymond Day||VP||Sell||10,000||$17.20||$172,000.00|| |
|6/5/2013||John Fleming||EVP||Sell||150,000||$15.38||$2,307,000.00|| |
|6/4/2013||Thomas K Brown||VP||Sell||100,000||$15.99||$1,599,000.00|| |
|5/22/2013||David G Leitch||VP||Sell||34,510||$15.19||$524,206.90|| |
|5/22/2013||Robert L Shanks||CFO||Sell||30,000||$15.26||$457,800.00|| |
|5/21/2013||Felicia J Fields||VP||Sell||30,000||$15.05||$451,500.00|| |
|5/17/2013||Stuart J Rowley||VP||Sell||28,000||$14.98||$419,440.00|| |
|5/15/2013||Raymond F Day||VP||Sell||49,916||$14.68||$732,766.88|| |
|5/6/2013||Bernard B Silverstone||VP||Sell||10,000||$14.08||$140,800.00|| |
|3/14/2013||Raymond F Day||VP||Sell||8,250||$13.40||$110,550.00|| |
|2/12/2013||Thomas K Brown||VP||Sell||80,000||$13.13||$1,050,400.00|| |
|10/3/2012||James D Farley Jr||VP||Sell||62,839||$9.81||$616,450.59|| |
Headline Trends for Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
Latest Headlines for Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
Ford Motor Company (F) Chart for Tuesday, June, 27, 2017