About Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ:IMDZ)
Immune Design Corp. is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company. The Company is focused on cancer with in vivo approaches designed to enable the body's immune system to fight disease. The Company has engineered its technologies to activate the immune system's natural ability to create tumor-specific cytotoxic T cells (CTLs) to fight cancer. The Company is engaged in developing multiple product candidates from its two discovery platforms, ZVex and GLAAS. Its primary product candidates, CMB305 and G100, utilize multiple immuno-oncology approaches and are in multiple Phase I and Phase II trials. CMB305 is targeting the NY-ESO-1 tumor antigen, in which a priming agent called LV305 from its ZVex platform is dosed sequentially with an agent from its GLAAS platform. G100 leverages the range of endogenous antigens found in the tumor microenvironment, including neoantigens.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Bio Therapeutic Drugs
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:IMDZ
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.immunedesign.com
- Market Cap: $133.22 million
- Outstanding Shares: 25,619,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $9.81
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $8.59
- 52 Week Range: $4.50 - $13.05
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -2.22
- P/E Growth: -0.48
- Annual Revenue: $16.46 million
- Price / Sales: 8.09
- Book Value: $2.87 per share
- Price / Book: 1.81
- EBITDA: ($47,730,000.00)
- Net Margins: -324.33%
- Return on Equity: -59.14%
- Return on Assets: -49.55%
- Current Ratio: 5.21%
- Quick Ratio: 5.17%
- Average Volume: 263,598 shs.
- Beta: 2.78
- Short Ratio: 7.87
Frequently Asked Questions for Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ:IMDZ)
What is Immune Design Corp.'s stock symbol?
Immune Design Corp. trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "IMDZ."
How were Immune Design Corp.'s earnings last quarter?
Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ:IMDZ) released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August, 2nd. The company reported ($0.54) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of ($0.65) by $0.11. The business earned $0.73 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.50 million. Immune Design Corp. had a negative return on equity of 59.14% and a negative net margin of 324.33%. View Immune Design Corp.'s Earnings History.
When will Immune Design Corp. make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Immune Design Corp.'s stock going? Where will Immune Design Corp.'s stock price be in 2017?
4 equities research analysts have issued 12-month price objectives for Immune Design Corp.'s stock. Their predictions range from $10.00 to $20.00. On average, they anticipate Immune Design Corp.'s stock price to reach $16.00 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Immune Design Corp..
What are analysts saying about Immune Design Corp. stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Immune Design Corp. stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Immune Design’s primary candidates, CMB305 is being evaluated for soft tissue sarcoma and G100 for Merkel cell carcinoma , follicular non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and sarcoma. The company expects to provide data this year on both the lead product candidate from both monotherapy and combination studies to support their potential registration paths towards commercialization. We are positive on its strategic agreements with companies like Sanofi, Roche, and Merck, which not only validate its GLAAS platform, but also provide the company with funds in the form of collaboration and license revenues. The company’s shares have outperformed the Medical-Drugs industry year to date. Loss estimates have remained mostly stable lately ahead of the Q2 results. The company has a mixed record of earnings surprises in the recent quarters." (7/18/2017)
- 2. Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "Though 2016 was relatively quiet, we believe the year of trial execution helped establish a foundation to build upon in 2017, with accumulating CMB305/ LV305 OS data and randomized '305 and '100 datasets potentially helping confirm the agents' promise and potential regulatory path. With data at AACR, ASCO, ESMO, and ASH this year, we see catalysts to draw greater attention to IMDZ and drive upside for shares; increasing tgt to $16. Financials: 4Q OpEx was $16.6M, consisting of $12.0M R&D vs. our $11.6M est and $4.4M G&A, vs. our $4.2M est. Their net loss was $14.5M compared to our $13.8M est. The company ended the quarter with $110.4M in cash, which includes $30.3M from follow-on financing. IMDZ believes their cash position should provide a runway until 2H18. Updated follow-up data for CMB305 and LV305 in soft tissue sarcoma (STS) suggests survival tracking well ahead of historical data." (3/8/2017)
Who are some of Immune Design Corp.'s key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Immune Design Corp. include Circassia Pharmaceuticals PLC (CIR), Oxford BioMedica plc (OXB), Ardelyx (ARDX), Stemline Therapeutics (STML), Foamix Pharmaceuticals (FOMX), Endocyte (ECYT), Vital Therapies (VTL), Threshold Pharmaceuticals (MTEM), Chimerix (CMRX), Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (CPRX), Faron Pharmaceuticals Oy (FARN), Pieris Pharmaceuticals (PIRS), Athersys (ATHX), Cascadian Therapeutics (CASC), Mast Therapeutics (SVRA), Zymeworks (ZYME), Kindred Biosciences (KIN) and Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals (SBPH).
Who are Immune Design Corp.'s key executives?
Immune Design Corp.'s management team includes the folowing people:
- Edward E. Penhoet Ph., D., Independent Chairman of the Board
- Carlos V. Paya M.D., Ph.D., President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Stephen R. Brady J.D., Executive Vice President, Strategy & Finance
- Sergey Yurasov M.D., Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Clinical Development, and Chief Medical Officer
- Jan Henrik Ter Meule M.D., Chief Scientific Officer
- Melanie Morrison, Vice President - Oncology Platform Leader
- Heidi Petersen, Vice President - Regulatory Affairs
- Wayne R. Gombotz Ph.D., Chief Development Officer
- David Baltimore Ph.D., Independent Director
- Franklin M. Berger, Independent Director
How do I buy Immune Design Corp. stock?
Shares of Immune Design Corp. can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Immune Design Corp.'s stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ IMDZ)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Immune Design Corp. and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Immune Design Corp. stock can currently be purchased for approximately $5.20.
Consensus Ratings for Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ:IMDZ) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Hold Rating, 3 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.75)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$16.00 (207.69% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ:IMDZ)
Analysts' Ratings History for Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ:IMDZ)
(Data available from 10/24/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|10/17/2017||Wells Fargo & Company||Downgrade||Outperform -> Market Perform||$29.00 -> $10.00||N/A|
|9/14/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Initiated Coverage||Outperform -> Outperform||$20.00||Low|
|6/28/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$18.00||Medium|
|6/6/2017||Cowen and Company||Reiterated Rating||Buy||High|
|6/10/2016||Leerink Swann||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
Earnings History for Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ:IMDZ)Earnings History by Quarter for Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ IMDZ)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|11/8/2017|| || || || || || || || |
|8/2/2017||Q2 2017||($0.65)||($0.54)||$1.50 million||$0.73 million||View||Listen|
|3/7/2017||Q4 2016||($0.57)||($0.57)||$1.34 million||$2.06 million||View||Listen|
|11/9/2016||Q316||($0.71)||($0.60)||$1.73 million||$8.20 million||View||Listen|
|8/9/2016||Q2||($0.68)||($0.71)||$1.50 million||$1.13 million||View||N/A|
|5/10/2016||Q1||($0.62)||($0.61)||$0.85 million||$1.86 million||View||Listen|
|3/10/2016||Q4||($0.54)||($0.60)||$1.06 million||$1.10 million||View||Listen|
|11/12/2015||Q315||($0.39)||($0.37)||$4.10 million||$4.70 million||View||Listen|
|8/12/2015||Q215||($0.47)||($0.54)||$1.40 million||$1.78 million||View||Listen|
|5/14/2015||Q115||($0.64)||($0.56)||$1.30 million||$1.90 million||View||Listen|
|3/31/2015||Q4 2014||($0.68)||($0.78)||$0.78 million||$1.80 million||View||Listen|
|11/12/2014||Q3 14||($0.36)||($0.55)||$0.20 million||$3.54 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ:IMDZ)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($2.61)
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ:IMDZ)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ:IMDZ)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 20.70%Insider Trades by Quarter for Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ:IMDZ)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 51.47%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|10/19/2017||Leo Guthart||Major Shareholder||Buy||10,000||$6.09||$60,900.00|| |
|9/18/2017||Leo Guthart||Major Shareholder||Buy||10,000||$9.70||$97,000.00|| |
|8/1/2017||Wayne Gombotz||Insider||Sell||10,000||$11.43||$114,300.00|| |
|7/11/2017||Lewis W Coleman||Director||Buy||12,000||$9.05||$108,600.00|| |
|7/10/2017||Lewis W Coleman||Director||Buy||10,000||$9.00||$90,000.00|| |
|7/7/2017||Lewis W Coleman||Director||Buy||8,000||$9.27||$74,160.00|| |
|1/4/2017||Carlos V Paya||Insider||Sell||3,940||$5.35||$21,079.00|| |
|1/4/2017||Stephen R Brady||EVP||Sell||1,642||$5.35||$8,784.70|| |
|12/22/2016||Lewis W Coleman||Director||Sell||10,000||$6.20||$62,000.00|| |
|12/16/2016||Franklin M Berger||Director||Sell||50,000||$6.55||$327,500.00|| |
|9/20/2016||Group L P Column||Major Shareholder||Buy||800,000||$6.25||$5,000,000.00|| |
|9/20/2016||Lewis W Coleman||Director||Buy||40,000||$6.25||$250,000.00|| |
|7/15/2016||Stephen R Brady||EVP||Buy||1,500||$6.84||$10,260.00|| |
|11/23/2015||Wayne Gombotz||insider||Sell||5,000||$20.00||$100,000.00|| |
|9/14/2015||Wayne Gombotz||insider||Sell||5,000||$16.19||$80,950.00|| |
|8/25/2015||Lewis W Coleman||Director||Buy||3,000||$14.50||$43,500.00|| |
|5/12/2015||Proquest Investments Iv, L.P.||Major Shareholder||Sell||177,607||$21.60||$3,836,311.20|| |
|4/24/2015||Proquest Investments Iv, L.P.||Major Shareholder||Sell||82,892||$26.81||$2,222,334.52|| |
|4/21/2015||Franklin M Berger||Director||Buy||25,000||$26.50||$662,500.00|| |
|4/21/2015||Proquest Investments Iv, L.P.||Major Shareholder||Sell||45,820||$26.51||$1,214,688.20|| |
|4/16/2015||Proquest Investments Iv, L.P.||Major Shareholder||Sell||53,914||$28.23||$1,521,992.22|| |
|4/7/2015||Proquest Investments Iv, L.P.||Major Shareholder||Sell||7,495||$26.72||$200,266.40|| |
|3/25/2015||Proquest Investments Iv, L.P.||Major Shareholder||Sell||18,156||$27.64||$501,831.84|| |
|3/23/2015||Proquest Investments Iv, L.P.||Major Shareholder||Sell||44,464||$27.52||$1,223,649.28|| |
|3/18/2015||Proquest Investments Iv, L.P.||Major Shareholder||Sell||50,309||$26.09||$1,312,561.81|| |
|3/12/2015||Proquest Investments Iv, L.P.||Major Shareholder||Sell||129,342||$24.94||$3,225,789.48|| |
|3/9/2015||Proquest Investments Iv, L.P.||Major Shareholder||Sell||39,446||$25.45||$1,003,900.70|| |
|7/29/2014||Alta Partners Viii, L.P.||Major Shareholder||Buy||299,559||$12.00||$3,594,708.00|| |
|7/29/2014||Franklin M Berger||Director||Buy||50,000||$12.00||$600,000.00|| |
Headline Trends for Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ:IMDZ)
Latest Headlines for Immune Design Corp. (NASDAQ:IMDZ)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Immune Design Corp. (IMDZ) Chart for Tuesday, October, 24, 2017