About Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER)
Omeros Corporation is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in discovering, developing and commercializing small-molecule and protein therapeutics for large-market, as well as orphan indications targeting inflammation, coagulopathies and disorders of the central nervous system. Its marketed drug product, Omidria (phenylephrine and ketorolac injection), is used during cataract surgery or intraocular lens (IOL) replacement. Omidria is derived from its PharmacoSurgery platform, which is designed for patients undergoing ophthalmological, arthroscopic, urological and other surgical procedures. Its PharmacoSurgery platform is based on low-dose combinations of the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved therapeutic agents delivered directly to the surgical site throughout the duration of the procedure to inhibit preemptively inflammation and other problems caused by surgical trauma, and to provide clinical assistances both during and after surgery.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Bio Therapeutic Drugs
- Sub-Industry: Pharmaceuticals
- Symbol: NASDAQ:OMER
- CUSIP: 68214310
- Web: www.omeros.com
- Market Cap: $849.02 million
- Outstanding Shares: 44,803,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $20.81
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $19.50
- 52 Week Range: $7.80 - $27.09
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -27.07
- P/E Growth: -0.17
- Annual Revenue: $53.6 million
- Price / Sales: 15.84
- Book Value: ($1.23) per share
- Price / Book: -15.41
- EBITDA: ($48,150,000.00)
- Net Margins: -117.61%
- Return on Assets: -62.51%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: -1.49%
- Current Ratio: 2.15%
- Quick Ratio: 2.11%
- Average Volume: 685,995 shs.
- Beta: 3.57
- Short Ratio: 11.73
Frequently Asked Questions for Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER)
What is Omeros Corporation's stock symbol?
Omeros Corporation trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "OMER."
How were Omeros Corporation's earnings last quarter?
Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER) issued its earnings results on Tuesday, August, 8th. The company reported ($0.23) EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks' consensus estimate of ($0.35) by $0.12. The business earned $17.15 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $14.63 million. Omeros Corporation's quarterly revenue was up 71.5% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the company earned ($0.32) earnings per share. View Omeros Corporation's Earnings History.
When will Omeros Corporation make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Omeros Corporation's stock going? Where will Omeros Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
7 brokerages have issued 12-month price targets for Omeros Corporation's shares. Their predictions range from $19.00 to $75.00. On average, they anticipate Omeros Corporation's share price to reach $37.40 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Omeros Corporation.
What are analysts saying about Omeros Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Omeros Corporation stock:
- 1. Maxim Group analysts commented, "Omeros announced successful treatment with OMS721 of a patient having both stem cell transplant-associated thrombotic microangiopathy (HCT-TMA) and graft vs. host disease (GvHD). The data were presented at the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT) Crash Course on Diagnosis and Treatment of Noninfectious Complications after HCT." (10/20/2017)
- 2. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Omeros Corporation is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to discovering, developing and commercializing products focused on inflammation and disorders of the central nervous system. Omeros' most clinically advanced product candidates are derived from its proprietary PharmacoSurgery(TM) platform designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients undergoing arthroscopic, ophthalmological, urological and other surgical and medical procedures. Omeros has four ongoing PharmacoSurgery(TM) clinical development programs, and its lead product candidate, OMS103HP, is being evaluated in Phase 3 clinical trials for use during arthroscopic surgery to improve postoperative joint function and reduce postoperative pain. Omeros is also building a diverse pipeline of preclinical programs targeting inflammation and central nervous system disorders. " (10/19/2017)
- 3. Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "Omeros announced that it received breakthrough therapy designation for its MASP-2 inhibitor, OMS721, for the treatment of IgA nephropathy (IgAN)." (6/13/2017)
- 4. Wedbush analysts commented, "The Wedbush View: With an emerging pipeline of rare disease focused products and OMIDRIA sales offsetting the company’s burn, we believe OMER to be an attractive investment for investors with a 2017-2018 horizon." (5/10/2017)
- 5. Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "OMER's 4Q16 results, driven by Omidria sales that slightly bested consensus, came slightly ahead of Street expectations. Omidria sales are now annualizing at ~$52MM, which gives us confidence that sales can ramp up to the mid-$60MM range in 2017. Our concern with Omidria rests with the transitional passthrough reimbursement that potentially expires on 1/1/2018. If reimbursement is not extended, Omidria will likely be reimbursed as part of a procedural bundled payment, which would likely impact its current price. On the pipeline front, the OMS721 ph 3 trial for aHUS is now open for enrollment. We continue to view the pipeline (esp. OMS721) as a key value growth driver for OMER, though one that requires additional clinical data for validation. We maintain our Buy rating and adjust our PT to $22 (from $24)." (3/17/2017)
Who are some of Omeros Corporation's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Omeros Corporation include Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT), Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), NovoCure Limited (NVCR), Radius Health (RDUS), AnaptysBio (ANAB), Five Prime Therapeutics (FPRX), MyoKardia (MYOK), Clinigen Group PLC (CLIN), Ascendis Pharma A/S (ASND), Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR), Dermira (DERM), Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LXRX), Epizyme (EPZM), Sangamo Therapeutics (SGMO), Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX), NeuroDerm (NDRM), REGENXBIO (RGNX) and Xencor (XNCR).
Who are Omeros Corporation's key executives?
Omeros Corporation's management team includes the folowing people:
- Gregory A. Demopulos M.D., Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Michael A. Jacobsen, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President - Finance, Treasurer
- Marcia S. Kelbon J.D., Vice President - Patent, General Counsel, Secretary
- Thomas J. Cable, Lead Independent Director
- Peter A. Demopulos M.D., Director
- Ray Aspiri, Independent Director
- Arnold C. Hanish, Independent Director
- Leroy E. Hood M.D., Ph.D., Independent Director
Who owns Omeros Corporation stock?
Omeros Corporation's stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Ingalls & Snyder LLC (10.78%). Company insiders that own Omeros Corporation stock include Gregory A Md Demopulos, Marcia S Kelbon, Michael A Jacobsen and Thomas J Cable. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Omeros Corporation.
Who bought Omeros Corporation stock? Who is buying Omeros Corporation stock?
How do I buy Omeros Corporation stock?
Shares of Omeros Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Omeros Corporation's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ OMER)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Omeros Corporation and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Omeros Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $18.95.
Consensus Ratings for Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Hold Rating, 5 Buy Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Rating|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 3.00)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$37.40 (97.36% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER)
Analysts' Ratings History for Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER)
(Data available from 10/22/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|10/20/2017||Maxim Group||Set Price Target||Buy||$24.00||N/A|
|8/24/2017||Cantor Fitzgerald||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$15.00 -> $19.00||High|
|6/14/2017||WBB Securities||Reiterated Rating||Strong-Buy||$75.00||High|
|6/3/2017||Cowen and Company||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||Medium|
|4/1/2017||FBR & Co||Reiterated Rating||Buy||Low|
|3/17/2017||Needham & Company LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy -> Buy||$24.00 -> $22.00||High|
|10/17/2016||S&P Equity Research||Boost Price Target||$7.65 -> $8.63||N/A|
Earnings History for Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER)Earnings History by Quarter for Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ OMER)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/8/2017||Q2 2017||($0.35)||($0.23)||$14.63 million||$17.15 million||View||Listen|
|5/10/2017||Q1 2017||($0.35)||($0.34)||$13.32 million||$12.26 million||View||N/A|
|11/9/2016||Q3 2016||($0.40)||($0.34)||$11.64 million||$11.30 million||View||Listen|
|8/9/2016||Q216||($0.50)||($0.32)||$9.80 million||$10.00 million||View||Listen|
|5/10/2016||Q116||($0.43)||($0.54)||$8.79 million||$7.40 million||View||Listen|
|3/8/2016||Q415||($0.53)||($0.52)||$5.35 million||$6.66 million||View||Listen|
|11/9/2015||Q315||($0.47)||($0.46)||$7.97 million||$3.30 million||View||Listen|
|8/10/2015||Q215||($0.56)||($0.44)||$2.86 million||$3.20 million||View||Listen|
|5/11/2015||Q115||($0.63)||($0.51)||$0.15 million||$0.39 million||View||Listen|
|3/16/2015||Q4||($0.62)||($0.61)||$0.15 million||$0.18 million||View||Listen|
|11/10/2014||Q114||($0.59)||($0.54)||$0.43 million||$0.21 million||View||N/A|
|8/11/2014||Q2||($0.56)||($0.53)||$0.37 million||$0.45 million||View||N/A|
|5/12/2014||Q1||($0.45)||($0.45)||$0.45 million||$0.10 million||View||N/A|
|3/13/2014||Q413||($0.38)||($0.05)||$0.17 million||$1.70 million||View||N/A|
|11/7/2013||Q313||($0.44)||($0.46)||$0.14 million||$0.20 million||View||N/A|
|8/9/2013||Q213||($0.38)||($0.48)||$1.19 million||$0.14 million||View||N/A|
|5/10/2013||Q1 2013||($0.39)||($0.40)||$1.39 million||$1.10 million||View||N/A|
|3/18/2013||($0.35)||($0.30)||$1.49 million||$1.58 million||View||N/A|
|11/9/2012||Q312||($0.34)||($0.51)||$1.42 million||$1.40 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($1.12)
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.33
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 12.10%Insider Trades by Quarter for Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 44.94%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|6/16/2017||Michael A Jacobsen||VP||Sell||12,000||$24.95||$299,400.00|| |
|6/15/2017||Michael A Jacobsen||VP||Sell||24,000||$21.20||$508,800.00|| |
|4/12/2017||Thomas J Cable||Director||Sell||3,000||$16.49||$49,470.00|| |
|12/7/2016||Gregory A Md Demopulos||CEO||Sell||306,124||$10.66||$3,263,281.84|| |
|12/6/2016||Gregory A Md Demopulos||CEO||Sell||102,040||$10.80||$1,102,032.00|| |
|12/5/2016||Gregory A Md Demopulos||CEO||Sell||102,040||$10.71||$1,092,848.40|| |
|12/2/2016||Gregory A Md Demopulos||CEO||Sell||306,120||$11.58||$3,544,869.60|| |
|9/15/2016||Marcia S Kelbon||VP||Sell||16,000||$10.91||$174,560.00|| |
|8/15/2016||Marcia S Kelbon||VP||Sell||15,900||$11.56||$183,804.00|| |
|7/15/2016||Marcia S Kelbon||VP||Sell||15,900||$11.50||$182,850.00|| |
|6/15/2016||Marcia S Kelbon||VP||Sell||15,900||$11.42||$181,578.00|| |
|5/16/2016||Marcia S Kelbon||VP||Sell||15,900||$9.94||$158,046.00|| |
|4/15/2016||Marcia S Kelbon||VP||Sell||15,900||$15.18||$241,362.00|| |
|3/24/2016||Thomas J Cable||Director||Sell||2,000||$14.81||$29,620.00|| |
|12/22/2015||Marcia S. Kelbon||VP||Sell||15,900||$15.00||$238,500.00|| |
|9/4/2015||Peter A Md Demopulos||Director||Buy||3,962||$12.68||$50,238.16|| |
|7/15/2015||Thomas J Cable||Director||Sell||2,000||$18.78||$37,560.00|| |
|3/24/2015||Thomas J Cable||Director||Sell||2,000||$24.50||$49,000.00|| |
|6/24/2014||Peter A Md Demopulos||Director||Buy||6,153||$16.20||$99,678.60|| |
|6/2/2014||Thomas J Cable||Director||Sell||5,000||$11.80||$59,000.00|| |
|7/3/2013||Thomas J Cable||Director||Sell||5,000||$5.21||$26,050.00|| |
|4/10/2013||Thomas J Cable||Director||Sell||5,000||$3.98||$19,900.00|| |
|1/4/2013||Ray Aspiri||Director||Buy||40,000||$5.72||$228,800.00|| |
|1/3/2013||Arnold C Hanish||Director||Buy||2,000||$5.58||$11,160.00|| |
Headline Trends for Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER)
Latest Headlines for Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Omeros Corporation (OMER) Chart for Sunday, October, 22, 2017