Obseva SA is a Switzerland-based company active in the pharmaceutical and medical research sector. The Company develops oral compounds to treat women's reproductive health conditions from conception to birth. Its pipeline includes three product candidates: OBE2109 is an oral gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) receptor antagonist that binds to and blocks the endogenous GnRH from activating its pituitary receptors, which reduces estrogen production by the ovaries and leads to amenorrhea. OBE001 (nolasiban) is an oral, new generation oxytocin antagonist with the potential to inhibit uterine contractions at the time of embryo transfer, thereby enhancing embryo implantation during assisted reproductive technologies (ART). BE022 is an orally active small molecule dinoprost (PGF2a) receptor antagonist.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Bio Therapeutic Drugs
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:OBSV
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.obseva.com
- Market Cap: $228.16 million
- Outstanding Shares: 28,496,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $7.04
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $7.04
- 52 Week Range: $6.77 - $14.18
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -2.94
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Annual Revenue: N/A
- Price / Sales: N/A
- Book Value: $3.38 per share
- Price / Book: 2.28
- Current Ratio: 12.08%
- Quick Ratio: 12.08%
- Average Volume: 21,343 shs.
- Short Ratio: 0.22
Frequently Asked Questions for ObsEva SA (NASDAQ:OBSV)
What is ObsEva SA's stock symbol?
ObsEva SA trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "OBSV."
How were ObsEva SA's earnings last quarter?
ObsEva SA (NASDAQ:OBSV) posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August, 15th. The company reported ($0.61) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts' consensus estimates of ($0.48) by $0.13. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm posted ($0.30) EPS. View ObsEva SA's Earnings History.
When will ObsEva SA make its next earnings announcement?
Where is ObsEva SA's stock going? Where will ObsEva SA's stock price be in 2017?
5 brokerages have issued 1-year target prices for ObsEva SA's stock. Their forecasts range from $18.00 to $27.00. On average, they expect ObsEva SA's stock price to reach $23.00 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for ObsEva SA.
What are analysts saying about ObsEva SA stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about ObsEva SA stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "ObsEva SA is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for woman's reproductive health and pregnancy. ObsEva SA is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. " (9/21/2017)
- 2. Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "We view OBSV shares as attractive based on lead asset OBE2109 in two prevalent gynecologic conditions. We see the dev'l strategy and superior PK profile of OBE2109 supportive of best-in-class pot'l. The stock is undervalued in our opinion as it trades at a 2x discount to its closest competitor, despite an experienced mgmt team w/ a proven track record in women's health. We initiate with a Buy rating and a $21 PT." (2/21/2017)
Who are some of ObsEva SA's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to ObsEva SA include GlycoMimetics (GLYC), NantKwest (NK), Madrigal Pharmaceuticals (MDGL), AVEO Pharmaceuticals (AVEO), Selecta Biosciences (SELB), Mersana Therapeutics (MRSN), Urogen Pharma (URGN), Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM), Merus N.V. (MRUS), Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings (CRBP), Geron Corporation (GERN), Kura Oncology (KURA), BioSpecifics Technologies Corp (BSTC), RA PHARMCTL INC (RARX), CymaBay Therapeutics (CBAY), BioTime (BTX), Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) and Edge Therapeutics (EDGE).
Who are ObsEva SA's key executives?
ObsEva SA's management team includes the folowing people:
- Frank Verwiel M.D., Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ernest Loumaye M.D., Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Timothy M. Adams, Chief Financial Officer
- Jean-Pierre Gotteland Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer
- Fabien Lefebvre de Ladonchamps, Vice President - Finance
- Ben T.G. Tan, Vice President - Commercial & Business Development
- Elke Bestel, Chief Medical Officer and Head of Pharmacovigilance
- Nanna Luneborg Ph.D., Director
- Annette V. Clancy, Independent Director
- Barbara G. Duncan, Independent Director
When did ObsEva SA IPO?
(OBSV) raised $98 million in an IPO on Thursday, January 26th 2017. The company issued 6,500,000 shares at $14.00-$16.00 per share. Credit Suisse, Jefferies and Leerink Partners served as the underwriters for the IPO.
Who owns ObsEva SA stock?
ObsEva SA's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Sofinnova Management VIII L.L.C. (12.65%), NEA Management Company LLC (12.53%),
MEDICXI GROWTH I LP
NOVO HOLDINGS A
(3.10%), Sphera Funds Management LTD. (0.87%) and Sectoral Asset Management Inc (0.80%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for ObsEva SA.
Who sold ObsEva SA stock? Who is selling ObsEva SA stock?
Who bought ObsEva SA stock? Who is buying ObsEva SA stock?
ObsEva SA's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including VHCP Management II LLC, Sectoral Asset Management Inc and Sphera Funds Management LTD.. View Insider Buying and Selling for ObsEva SA.
How do I buy ObsEva SA stock?
Shares of ObsEva SA can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is ObsEva SA's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for ObsEva SA (NASDAQ OBSV)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about ObsEva SA and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of ObsEva SA stock can currently be purchased for approximately $7.70.
Earnings History for ObsEva SA (NASDAQ:OBSV)Earnings History by Quarter for ObsEva SA (NASDAQ OBSV)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|11/21/2017|| || || || || || || || |
Earnings Estimates for ObsEva SA (NASDAQ:OBSV)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($2.18)
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for ObsEva SA (NASDAQ:OBSV)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for ObsEva SA (NASDAQ:OBSV)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for ObsEva SA (NASDAQ:OBSV)
Latest Headlines for ObsEva SA (NASDAQ:OBSV)
ObsEva SA (OBSV) Chart for Monday, September, 25, 2017