ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (ProQR), formerly ProQR Therapeutics B.V., is a pre-clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the discovery and development of ribonucleic Acid (RNA)-based therapeutics for the treatment of severe genetic disorders. Utilizing its RNA repair technologies, the Company is developing a pipeline in severe genetic disorders, such as cystic fibrosis (CF) and Leber's congenital amaurosis (LCA). It designs its therapeutic candidates to specifically target and repair the defective messenger RNA, or Messenger Ribonucleic Acid (mRNA), that is transcribed from a mutated gene in order to restore the expression and function of normal, or wild-type protein. Its product candidates include QR-010 and QR-110. It is focusing on developing QRX- 911, QRX- 021, QRX- 313, QRX- 704, QRX- 812, QRX- 411, QRX- 504, QRX- 604 and QRX- 203. QR-010 is an RNA-based oligonucleotide. QR-110, is an oligonucleotide.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Bio Therapeutic Drugs
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:PRQR
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.proqr.com
- Market Cap: $144.13 million
- Outstanding Shares: 24,105,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $5.12
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $5.00
- 52 Week Range: $3.65 - $8.70
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -3.25
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Annual Revenue: $1.21 million
- Price / Sales: 123.51
- Book Value: $1.83 per share
- Price / Book: 3.39
- EBIDTA: ($46,910,000.00)
- Return on Equity: -82.16%
- Return on Assets: -66.16%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.17%
- Current Ratio: 8.22%
- Quick Ratio: 8.22%
- Average Volume: 33,672 shs.
- Beta: 0.84
- Short Ratio: 5.21
Frequently Asked Questions for ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ:PRQR)
What is ProQR Therapeutics N.V.'s stock symbol?
ProQR Therapeutics N.V. trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "PRQR."
How were ProQR Therapeutics N.V.'s earnings last quarter?
ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ:PRQR) released its earnings results on Wednesday, May, 17th. The company reported ($0.48) earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts' consensus estimates of ($0.50) by $0.02. View ProQR Therapeutics N.V.'s Earnings History.
When will ProQR Therapeutics N.V. make its next earnings announcement?
Where is ProQR Therapeutics N.V.'s stock going? Where will ProQR Therapeutics N.V.'s stock price be in 2017?
4 equities research analysts have issued 12-month target prices for ProQR Therapeutics N.V.'s stock. Their forecasts range from $4.50 to $40.00. On average, they expect ProQR Therapeutics N.V.'s stock price to reach $16.38 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for ProQR Therapeutics N.V..
What are analysts saying about ProQR Therapeutics N.V. stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about ProQR Therapeutics N.V. stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "ProQR Therapeutics B.V. is a biotech company. It is engaged in the discovery and development of RNA-based therapeutics for the treatment of severe genetic disorders, with an initial focus on Cystic Fibrosis (CF). The Company's lead product candidate includes QR-010, a RNA-based oligonucleotide for the treatment of cystic fibrosis. ProQR Therapeutics B.V. is headquartered in Leiden, the Netherlands. " (9/13/2017)
- 2. HC Wainwright analysts commented, "Emile Yu – (212-916-3972) / [email protected]/* */ Takeaways From the R&D Day We see multipronged value going forward after last week’s R&D Day. We believe that in the last three years since its IPO, ProQr has executed successfully on a transformation from a one-oligo CF company to an RNA- platform pipeline with multiple orphan/pediatric indications on deck. In doing so, the company has elected to make RNA technology its core competency, and is now doubling down by leveraging this core competency to hit multiple orphan targets. Meanwhile, as we look at the development and clinical plan, we applaud the array of indications that appears designed to minimize risk in formulation and delivery, and shorten development/regulatory time. According to management, the current goal is to have three clinical programs with data by end-2018. In our view, this looks achievable, with Phase 1b CF data on tap for this Sept, the IND for the Phase 1 LCA study now open, and a study in EB planned for 2018. Of note, we highlight that the rising programs in ophtho and derm may allow for a short trial and regulatory timetable, potentially even beating the CF program on a race to commercial value, all else equal." (6/20/2017)
Who are some of ProQR Therapeutics N.V.'s key competitors?
Some companies that are related to ProQR Therapeutics N.V. include Madrigal Pharmaceuticals (MDGL), Stemline Therapeutics (STML), Oxford BioMedica plc (OXB), Immune Design Corp. (IMDZ), Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR), Forward Pharma A/S (FWP), Ardelyx (ARDX), DURECT Corporation (DRRX), uniQure N.V. (QURE), Circassia Pharmaceuticals PLC (CIR), Chimerix (CMRX), Tocagen (TOCA), Mast Therapeutics (SVRA), Pieris Pharmaceuticals (PIRS), ObsEva SA (OBSV), Faron Pharmaceuticals Oy (FARN), Ovid Therapeutc (OVID) and OncoCyte Corp (OCX).
Who are ProQR Therapeutics N.V.'s key executives?
ProQR Therapeutics N.V.'s management team includes the folowing people:
- Daniel De Boer, Founding Chief Executive Officer
- Gerard Platenburg, Co-Founder, Chief Innovation Officer
- Smital Shah, Chief Financial Officer
- Rene K. Beukema, Chief Corporate Development Officer and General Counsel
- Noreen Henig, Chief Development Officer
Who owns ProQR Therapeutics N.V. stock?
ProQR Therapeutics N.V.'s stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Jennison Associates LLC (10.36%), Redmile Group LLC (6.69%),
INVUS PUBLIC EQUITIES, L.P.
(6.00%), Artal Group S.A. (2.10%), Janus Henderson Group PLC (1.63%) and Sphera Funds Management LTD. (1.38%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for ProQR Therapeutics N.V..
Who sold ProQR Therapeutics N.V. stock? Who is selling ProQR Therapeutics N.V. stock?
Who bought ProQR Therapeutics N.V. stock? Who is buying ProQR Therapeutics N.V. stock?
How do I buy ProQR Therapeutics N.V. stock?
Shares of ProQR Therapeutics N.V. can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is ProQR Therapeutics N.V.'s stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ PRQR)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about ProQR Therapeutics N.V. and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of ProQR Therapeutics N.V. stock can currently be purchased for approximately $6.20.
Consensus Ratings for ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ:PRQR) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||2 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.50)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$16.38 (164.11% upside)|
Analysts' Ratings History for ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ:PRQR)
(Data available from 9/23/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|9/17/2017||Chardan Capital||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||High|
|6/20/2017||HC Wainwright||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$40.00||High|
|10/14/2016||Leerink Swann||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$14.00||N/A|
|9/28/2016||Janney Montgomery Scott||Initiated Coverage||Neutral||$7.00||N/A|
|9/6/2016||JMP Securities||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
Earnings History for ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ:PRQR)Earnings History by Quarter for ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ PRQR)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
Earnings Estimates for ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ:PRQR)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($2.00)
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ:PRQR)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ:PRQR)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ:PRQR)
Latest Headlines for ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ:PRQR)
ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (PRQR) Chart for Saturday, September, 23, 2017