Shutterfly, Inc. is a manufacturer and digital retailer of personalized products and services offered through a family of lifestyle brands. The Company offers a range of personalized photo-based products and services. The Company's segments include Consumer, Enterprise and corporate. The Consumer segment sells the Company's photo-based products, such as photo books, stationery and greeting cards, other photo-based merchandise, photo prints and also ships, as well as rents the BorrowLenses brand of products. The Enterprise segment is engaged in printing and shipping of direct marketing and other variable data print products and formats. The Company's products and services are offered through a family of lifestyle brands, including Shutterfly, Tiny Prints, Wedding Paper Divas, ThisLife, MyPublisher and BorrowLenses. The Shutterfly brand includes photo books, announcements, as well as custom home decor products and photo gifts. The Shutterfly brand also includes online photo service.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Personal Services
- Sub-Industry: Internet Retail
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: SFLY
- CUSIP: 82568P30
- Previous Close: $45.95
- 50 Day Moving Average: $48.85
- 200 Day Moving Average: $48.80
- 52-Week Range: $33,650,000.00 - $41.91
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 102.11
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 31.26
- P/E Growth: 1.45
- Market Cap: $1.55B
- Outstanding Shares: 33,650,000
- Beta: 1.2
- Net Margins: 1.40%
- Return on Equity: 3.04%
- Return on Assets: 1.50%
Companies Related to Shutterfly:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.50%
- Current Ratio: 1.96%
- Quick Ratio: 1.91%
What is Shutterfly's stock symbol?
Shutterfly trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "SFLY."
Where is Shutterfly's stock going? Where will Shutterfly's stock price be in 2017?
10 brokers have issued 1 year target prices for Shutterfly's shares. Their predictions range from $44.00 to $62.00. On average, they expect Shutterfly's share price to reach $51.60 in the next year.
When will Shutterfly announce their earnings?
Shutterfly is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, April, 25th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Shutterfly stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Shutterfly stock:
- Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "We hosted the company's management team for a series of meetings last week and walked away positively inclined toward the on-going turnaround the team plans to execute during much of 2017 and into 2018. Although we think the stock lacks short-term catalysts, we maintain our rating and PT, given the current valuation and what we view as good prospects for a turnaround and for more aggressive stock buybacks." (2/13/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Shutterfly’s fourth-quarter 2016 earnings of $2.63 per share were lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.73 and the prior-year quarter figure of $3.57 per share. The decline came on the back of reduced net margin. Net revenue increased 2% year over year, primarily supported by strong performance of the Consumer segment. But, revenues missed the consensus mark by 4.3%. The company’s focus on improving operational efficiency through major restructuring bodes well for the long term. Continual product innovations and focus on improving technology-related offerings are expected to be solid growth drivers. Yet, Shutterfly is expected to incur huge restructuring costs in 2017 and revenue growth is expected to be very slow throughout the year. A rise in manufacturing, labor and training costs could also weigh on margins. Meanwhile, susceptibility to seasonality, travel industry and consumer spending trends also remain headwinds." (2/6/2017)
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "SFLY announced re-structuring bringing brands Tiny Prints and Wedding Paper Divas under core SFLY Brand (along with shuttering smaller business lines). Maintain Hold and lower PT to $46." (2/2/2017)
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "We are downgrading Shutterfly to a HOLD from a BUY as FY17 revenue growth decelerates and EBITDA is below expectations. We estimate flat FY17 Consumer revenue with the core Shutterfly brand being offset by revenue declines in TinyPrints, WeddingPaperDivas, and MyPublisher as these brands are de-emphasized. With efforts to simplify purchasing and broaden its Consumer products and categories, continue its pivot towards mobile, and leverage its manufacturing platform, Shutterfly could emerge from its FY17 transition year and be ready for revenue growth re-acceleration in FY18. Cost cutting efforts and lower marketing spend could lead to margin expansion. However, we believe the execution risk is high and would prefer to move to the sidelines until the positive impact of these strategic initiatives are more visible." (2/2/2017)
Who owns Shutterfly stock?
Shutterfly's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include EastBay Asset Management LLC (7.38%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (3.59%), State Street Corp (2.24%), Ulysses Management LLC (2.01%), Bogle Investment Management L P DE (0.74%) and Two Sigma Investments LP (0.71%). Company insiders that own Shutterfly stock include Brian M Regan, Dan Mccormick, Dwayne A Black, Eric J Keller, Ishantha Lokuge, Jeffrey T Housenbold, John Boris, Lisa Blackwood-Kapral, Michael W Pope, Philip A Marineau, Roland Karl Wiley, Satish Menon, Thomas David Hughes and Tracy Layney.
Who sold Shutterfly stock? Who is selling Shutterfly stock?
Shutterfly's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Nokomis Capital L.L.C., Oxford Asset Management, Guggenheim Capital LLC, Royce & Associates LP, Boothbay Fund Management LLC, Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. NY, Ancora Advisors LLC and State Board of Administration of Florida Retirement System. Company insiders that have sold Shutterfly stock in the last year include Dwayne A Black, Ishantha Lokuge, John Boris, Lisa Blackwood-Kapral, Michael W Pope, Roland Karl Wiley, Satish Menon, Thomas David Hughes and Tracy Layney.
Who bought Shutterfly stock? Who is buying Shutterfly stock?
Shutterfly's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including EastBay Asset Management LLC, Two Sigma Investments LP, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Anavon Capital LLP, Discovery Group I LLC, A.R.T. Advisors LLC, TCS Capital Management LLC and Menta Capital LLC.
How do I buy Shutterfly stock?
Shares of Shutterfly can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Shutterfly stock cost?
One share of Shutterfly stock can currently be purchased for approximately $45.95.