About Vascular Biogenics
Vascular Biogenics Ltd. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of treatments for cancer. The Company's program is based on its Vascular Targeting System (VTS) platform technology, which utilizes genetically targeted therapy to destroy newly formed, or angiogenic, blood vessels. Its lead product candidate, VB-111(ofranergene obadenovec), is a gene-based biologic that it is developing for solid tumor indications, with a program for recurrent glioblastoma (rGBM), a form of brain cancer. It also is engaged in conducting a program focusing anti-inflammatory diseases, based on the use of its Lecinoxoid platform technology. Lecinoxoids are a class of small molecules it developed that are structurally and functionally similar to naturally occurring molecules known to modulate inflammation. The lead product candidate from this program, VB-201, is a Phase II-ready molecule.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: VBLT
- Previous Close: $5.80
- 50 Day Moving Average: $5.31
- 200 Day Moving Average: $4.89
- 52-Week Range: $3.03 - $7.58
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -8.79
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Market Cap: $155.88M
- Outstanding Shares: 26,875,000
- Beta: -3.27
- Return on Equity: -35.53%
- Return on Assets: -32.27%
Companies Related to Vascular Biogenics:
- Current Ratio: 13.13%
- Quick Ratio: 13.13%
What is Vascular Biogenics' stock symbol?
Vascular Biogenics trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "VBLT."
Where is Vascular Biogenics' stock going? Where will Vascular Biogenics' stock price be in 2017?
5 equities research analysts have issued 1-year price objectives for Vascular Biogenics' stock. Their predictions range from $8.00 to $20.00. On average, they expect Vascular Biogenics' share price to reach $13.40 in the next year.
When will Vascular Biogenics announce their earnings?
Vascular Biogenics is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, March, 27th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Vascular Biogenics stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Vascular Biogenics stock:
- Piper Jaffray Companies analysts commented, "At the previous Nov '16 update, the study achieved its primary endpoint of 6-month PFS at therapeutic doses, as well as an intriguing overall survival benefit. However, today's update demonstrates a PFS-6 benefit of 47% vs 25% for therapeutic versus sub-therapeutic doses of VB-111, and confirmed a survival benefit, with mOS at 684 days in the therapeutic cohort. We see these results as meaningful in patients who had progressed on prior therapies including TKi's, and the safety and efficacy profile in this third tumor type reduces risk for VB-111 and the broader platform. That said, we don't expect VBL to pursue a Phase IIb/III trial in thyroid at this time, in favor of focusing on ongoing rGBM and soon-to-be-initiated ovarian cancer studies. In advance of clinical updates from those during 2017, we reiterate OW." (2/21/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Vascular Biogenics Ltd. is a clinical stage biotechnology company. It is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of treatments for cancer and immune-inflammatory diseases. Its lead oncology candidate VB-111, is a gene-based biologic which is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of recurrent glioblastoma, an aggressive form of brain cancer. It is also developing VB-201, an oral small molecule that is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment psoriasis and ulcerative colitis. Vascular Biogenics Ltd. is headquartered in Or Yehuda, Israel. " (1/12/2017)
Who owns Vascular Biogenics stock?
Vascular Biogenics' stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Franklin Resources Inc. (3.38%), Turner Investments LLC (0.76%) and Menta Capital LLC (0.43%).
Who sold Vascular Biogenics stock? Who is selling Vascular Biogenics stock?
Vascular Biogenics' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Turner Investments LLC.
Who bought Vascular Biogenics stock? Who is buying Vascular Biogenics stock?
Vascular Biogenics' stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Menta Capital LLC.
How do I buy Vascular Biogenics stock?
Shares of Vascular Biogenics can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Vascular Biogenics stock cost?
One share of Vascular Biogenics stock can currently be purchased for approximately $5.80.