NASDAQ:YLDE - ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $30.08 +0.12 (+0.40 %) (As of 04/21/2019 10:21 AM ET)Previous Close$30.0780Today's Range$30.0780 - $30.078052-Week Range$25.52 - $29.96Volume650 shsAverage Volume1,152 shsMarket Capitalization$4.51 millionP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield2.14%BetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive YLDE News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for YLDE and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Legg Mason Fund NameClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:YLDE Inception Date5/22/2017 Fund ManagerPeter Vanderlee, Michael Clarfeld, Mary Jane McQuillen, Scott Glasser WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkNot Applicable CategoryStrategy FocusHigh Dividend Yield Development LevelBlended Development RegionGlobal Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$4.51 million Average Daily Volume$767.00 Discount/Premium0.56% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.59% Other Expenses0.01% Total Expenses0.60% Fee Waiver0.00% Net Expenses0.60%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorLegg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC AdvisorLegg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorLegg Mason Investor Services, LLC Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerSusquehanna ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF (NASDAQ:YLDE) Frequently Asked Questions What is ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF's stock symbol? ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "YLDE." How often does ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF? ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, March 26th. Investors of record on Wednesday, March 27th will be given a dividend of $0.09 per share on Friday, March 29th. This represents a $0.36 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.20%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, March 26th. View ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF's Dividend History. Has ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? Headlines about YLDE stock have trended somewhat positive this week, according to InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis. The research group ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than six thousand news and blog sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF earned a media sentiment score of 1.7 on InfoTrie's scale. They also gave news articles about the company a news buzz of 1.0 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the company's share price in the next few days. How do I buy shares of ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF? Shares of YLDE can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF's stock price today? One share of YLDE stock can currently be purchased for approximately $30.0780. How big of a company is ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF? ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF has a market capitalization of $4.51 million. MarketBeat Community Rating for ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF (NASDAQ YLDE)Community Ranking: 2.4 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 60 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 63 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 123MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about ClearBridge Dividend Strategy ESG ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe YLDE will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe YLDE will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 4/21/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: How is diluted EPS different from basic EPS?