DigitalGlobe, Inc. is a provider of high-resolution Earth-imagery products and services. The Company's imagery solutions support a range of users in defense and intelligence, civil agencies, mapping and analysis, environmental monitoring, oil and gas exploration, infrastructure management, Internet portals and navigation technology. It operates through collecting, processing and distributing imagery products and services to customers around the world segment. It sells its products and services through a combination of direct and indirect channels, consisting of a global network of resellers, strategic partners, direct enterprise sales and Web services to its United States Government and Diversified Commercial customer groups. It offers Earth-imagery products, including imagery from its constellation of high-resolution satellites and provides geospatial products and services in which it combines its Earth imagery, analytic expertise and technology to deliver integrated solutions.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Aerospace/Defense Products & Services
- Sub-Industry: Aerospace & Defense
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: DGI
- CUSIP: 25389M87
- Previous Close: $31.25
- 50 Day Moving Average: $29.68
- 200 Day Moving Average: $28.54
- 52-Week Range: $13.32 - $35.95
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 50.64
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 73.26
- P/E Growth: 228.45
- Market Cap: $1.96B
- Outstanding Shares: 62,216,000
- Beta: 0.33
- Net Margins: 6.28%
- Return on Equity: 3.71%
- Return on Assets: 1.57%
Companies Related to DigitalGlobe:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.92%
- Current Ratio: 1.49%
- Quick Ratio: 1.49%
What is DigitalGlobe's stock symbol?
DigitalGlobe trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "DGI."
Where is DigitalGlobe's stock going? Where will DigitalGlobe's stock price be in 2017?
7 analysts have issued 12-month price targets for DigitalGlobe's stock. Their forecasts range from $22.00 to $44.00. On average, they anticipate DigitalGlobe's share price to reach $31.14 in the next twelve months.
When will DigitalGlobe announce their earnings?
DigitalGlobe is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, April, 25th 2017.
What are analysts saying about DigitalGlobe stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about DigitalGlobe stock:
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "During market hours on Friday Feb. 17, it was reported that DGI was in talks regarding a possible combination. The commentary focused on a potential acquisition by MacDonald Dettwiler, a Canadian space and technology company, with U.S. subsidiaries. We believe the possible deal talk highlights DGI's intrinsic value. Our estimates and PT remain unchanged." (2/21/2017)
- Chardan Capital analysts commented, "Let's assume the takeover talks reported last Friday are true and DigitalGlobe management is shopping the company. How much can it go for? The company operates in two segments: analytical services and imagery, each with distinct margin profiles and we believe distinct takeover multiple characteristics. The company's analytical services business generates about $200 million annually in revenue and EBITDA margin of about 10%. The remaining $620 million in imagery revenue generates about $365 million in EBITDA, but both revenue and EBITDA include non-cash deferred revenue of about $52 million. Adjusting for this results in about $315 million in imagery EBITDA. The range of $24 to $50 is not particularly useful. We think 10x, given the competitive dynamics and contract concentration is most likely resulting in a possible take-out value in the mid-$30's." (2/21/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "DigitalGlobe, Inc. is a global provider of commercial high-resolution earth imagery products and services. The company's products include DigitalGlobe System, QuickBird satellite, ImageAtlas; and GlobeXplorer. DigitalGlobe System offers collection and archival of geospatial information data and QuickBird satellite, which provides commercial resolution imaging systems. DigitalGlobe operates a constellation of high resolution earth imaging satellites, possesses a growing aerial imagery network and offers a comprehensive geoinformation product store - DigitalGlobe.com - that allows quick access and order a wide variety of imagery and derivative information products. DigitalGlobe conducts its business through two segments: defense and intelligence, and commercial. Headquartered in Longmont, Colorado, the company operates as a subsidiary of Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. " (1/17/2017)
Who owns DigitalGlobe stock?
DigitalGlobe's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (8.40%), Franklin Resources Inc. (2.67%), Brown Advisory Inc. (2.53%), State Street Corp (2.29%), Thompson Siegel & Walmsley LLC (1.38%) and Renaissance Technologies LLC (1.21%). Company insiders that own DigitalGlobe stock include David B Jr Turner, Eddy Zervigon, Gary W Ferrera, Howell M Estes, James M Whitehurst, Jeffrey R Tarr, Kimberly Till, L Roger Jr Mason, Nick Cyprus, Stephanie Comfort and Walter S Scott.
Who sold DigitalGlobe stock? Who is selling DigitalGlobe stock?
DigitalGlobe's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Franklin Resources Inc., Thompson Siegel & Walmsley LLC, Zimmer Partners LP, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Brown Advisory Inc., Guggenheim Capital LLC, Bogle Investment Management L P DE and Tudor Investment Corp Et Al.
Who bought DigitalGlobe stock? Who is buying DigitalGlobe stock?
DigitalGlobe's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Castleark Management LLC, State Street Corp, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Two Sigma Investments LP, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Artemis Investment Management LLP, Teza Capital Management LLC and Federated Investors Inc. PA. Company insiders that have bought DigitalGlobe stock in the last two years include Eddy Zervigon, Gary W Ferrera, Howell M Estes, James M Whitehurst, Jeffrey R Tarr, Kimberly Till, L Roger Jr Mason, Nick Cyprus and Stephanie Comfort.
How do I buy DigitalGlobe stock?
Shares of DigitalGlobe can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of DigitalGlobe stock cost?
One share of DigitalGlobe stock can currently be purchased for approximately $31.50.