About First Data Corp
First Data Corporation is an electronic commerce company. The Company is a merchant acquirer, issuer processor and independent network services provider, which enables businesses to accept electronic payments, helping financial institutions issue credit, debit and prepaid cards. Its segments include Global Business Solutions (GBS), which provides retail point-of-sale merchant acquiring and e-commerce services, as well as mobile payment services, Webstore-in-a-box solutions, and cloud-based Clover point-of-sale operating system; Global Financial Solutions (GFS), which provides credit solutions for bank and non-bank issuers and include credit and retail private-label card processing, as well as licensed financial software systems, such as its VisionPLUS bank processing application and lending solutions; Network & Security Solutions (NSS), Which provides a range of solutions that it sell to clients in its Global Business Solutions and Global Financial Solutions segments, and Corporate.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Business Services
- Industry: N/A
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: FDC
- Previous Close: $16.27
- 50 Day Moving Average: $15.71
- 200 Day Moving Average: $14.40
- 52-Week Range: $910,984,000.00 - $9.90
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 35.37
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 9.92
- P/E Growth: 0.49
- Market Cap: $14.82B
- Outstanding Shares: 910,984,000
- Beta: 1.76
- Net Margins: 3.63%
- Return on Equity: 25.67%
- Return on Assets: 2.84%
Companies Related to First Data Corp:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 4.66%
- Current Ratio: 1.07%
- Quick Ratio: 1.07%
What is First Data Corp's stock symbol?
First Data Corp trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "FDC."
Where is First Data Corp's stock going? Where will First Data Corp's stock price be in 2017?
27 brokers have issued twelve-month price objectives for First Data Corp's stock. Their forecasts range from $12.00 to $20.00. On average, they anticipate First Data Corp's stock price to reach $16.18 in the next year.
When will First Data Corp announce their earnings?
First Data Corp is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, April, 24th 2017.
What are analysts saying about First Data Corp stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about First Data Corp stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "First Data Corporation is a commerce-enabling technology and solutions company. It provides merchant transaction processing and acquiring; credit, retail and debit card issuing and processing; prepaid services and check verification, settlement and guarantee services. First Data Corporation is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. " (2/17/2017)
- Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "While we don't expect a material miss from FDC this quarter, we are somewhat negative into results for three key reasons. First and foremost is valuation. Although the stock is still by far the cheapest in the group on EPS, the recent rally has the stock now trading a half-point premium to TSS despite similar growth prospects and much higher leverage. Second, we continue to be concerned about FDC's domestic acquiring business as relatively high attrition may limit its ability to support revenue growth with pricing. Finally, we note that FCF can be volatile and our model suggests timing differences and seasonality may result in a shortfall this quarter. As a result, while we're still attracted to the longer-term deleveraging story, we continue to wait for a more compelling entry point and/or material progress in turning around merchant acquiring." (1/30/2017)
- Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "We initiate coverage of First Data Corporation (FDC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $15, offering 6% downside currently. Our Neutral rating is based on the company's lower than industry growth rate and heavy leverage. FDC is the largest merchant acquirer in the U.S. with a strong position in purchase transaction processing and a solid footprint globally. We would like to see growth move closer to industry average and significant progress on deleveraging before getting constructive on the name." (1/26/2017)
Who owns First Data Corp stock?
First Data Corp's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (5.83%), Glenview Capital Management LLC (1.49%), State Street Corp (0.54%), Two Sigma Investments LP (0.47%), Roystone Capital Management LP (0.25%) and Allianz Asset Management AG (0.18%). Company insiders that own First Data Corp stock include Barry C Mccarthy, Frank Bisignano, Heidi Miller, James E Nevels, Joseph J Plumeri, Leon G Cooperman, Michael K Neborak and Scott C Nuttall.
Who sold First Data Corp stock? Who is selling First Data Corp stock?
First Data Corp's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Allianz Asset Management AG, Menta Capital LLC, Trexquant Investment LP, Soros Fund Management LLC, Rafferty Asset Management LLC, Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. NY, Guggenheim Capital LLC and Pitcairn Co..
Who bought First Data Corp stock? Who is buying First Data Corp stock?
First Data Corp's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Glenview Capital Management LLC, FMR LLC, Two Sigma Investments LP, State Street Corp, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Federated Investors Inc. PA, Calamos Advisors LLC and TCW Group Inc.. Company insiders that have bought First Data Corp stock in the last two years include Barry C Mccarthy, Frank Bisignano, Heidi Miller, James E Nevels, Joseph J Plumeri, Michael K Neborak and Scott C Nuttall.
How do I buy First Data Corp stock?
Shares of First Data Corp can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of First Data Corp stock cost?
One share of First Data Corp stock can currently be purchased for approximately $16.27.