About ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE:MYCC)
ClubCorp Holdings, Inc., incorporated on November 10, 2010, is engaged in membership-based leisure business. The Company is also the owner-operator of private golf and country clubs, and business, sports and alumni clubs in North America. The Company operates through two segments: golf and country clubs, and business, sports and alumni clubs. The golf and country club segment includes private country clubs, golf clubs and public golf facilities. The business, sports and alumni club segment includes business clubs, business/sports clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs. As of April 12, 2017 it owned or operated a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 27 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 430,000 members. The Company's facilities are located in areas, such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, Columbus, Houston, Las Vegas and Richmond.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Cyclical Consumer Goods & Services
- Industry: Leisure & Recreation
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NYSE:MYCC
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.clubcorp.com
- Market Cap: $1.12 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 65,528,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $17.02
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $15.23
- 52 Week Range: $10.80 - $17.60
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 27.14
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Annual Revenue: $1.1 billion
- Price / Sales: 1.02
- Book Value: $2.01 per share
- Price / Book: 8.51
- EBITDA: $203.96 million
- Net Margins: 0.29%
- Return on Equity: 2.24%
- Return on Assets: 0.16%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 7.57%
- Current Ratio: 0.52%
- Quick Ratio: 0.46%
- Average Volume: 2.21 million shs.
- Beta: 1.2
- Short Ratio: 5.19
Frequently Asked Questions for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE:MYCC)
What is ClubCorp Holdings' stock symbol?
ClubCorp Holdings trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "MYCC."
How often does ClubCorp Holdings pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for ClubCorp Holdings?
ClubCorp Holdings announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, July 10th. Investors of record on Friday, July 21st will be paid a dividend of $0.13 per share on Friday, July 28th. This represents a $0.52 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 3.04%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, July 19th. View ClubCorp Holdings' Dividend History.
How were ClubCorp Holdings' earnings last quarter?
ClubCorp Holdings Inc (NYSE:MYCC) released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, July, 20th. The company reported $0.01 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks' consensus estimate of $0.15 by $0.14. The firm had revenue of $276.35 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $276.51 million. ClubCorp Holdings had a return on equity of 2.24% and a net margin of 0.29%. View ClubCorp Holdings' Earnings History.
Where is ClubCorp Holdings' stock going? Where will ClubCorp Holdings' stock price be in 2017?
6 analysts have issued 12 month price objectives for ClubCorp Holdings' shares. Their forecasts range from $17.00 to $27.00. On average, they expect ClubCorp Holdings' stock price to reach $19.50 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for ClubCorp Holdings.
What are analysts saying about ClubCorp Holdings stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about ClubCorp Holdings stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "ClubCorp Holdings, Inc. is involved in leisure business. The company owns or operates a golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs primarily in North America. It operates in two segments: Golf and Country Clubs and Business, Sports and Alumni Clubs. The Golf and Country Clubs segment offers private country clubs, golf clubs which offer private and public golf play, other recreational amenities and public golf facilities. The Business, Sports and Alumni Clubs segment provides business clubs for dining, business or social entertainment for business executives, professionals and entrepreneurs, sports clubs provides fitness and racquet facilities, business/sports clubs and alumni clubs to provide a connection between the university and its alumni and faculty. ClubCorp Holdings, Inc. is based in Dallas, Texas. " (9/12/2017)
- 2. FBR & Co analysts commented, "MYCC reported 1Q17 adjusted EBITDA of $43.7M (versus FBR/consensus of $43.4M/ $43.6M). Additionally, MYCC announced the result of its strategic alternatives review: The board determined not to pursue a strategic transaction at this time and to continue executing its three-pronged growth strategy, focused on organic growth, reinvention, and acquisitions. MYCC reiterated FY17 guidance for revenue of $1.095B–$1.135B (versus FBR/consensus of $1.107B/$1.119B) and adjusted EBITDA of $255M–$265M (versus FBR/consensus of $259.5M/$260.1M). We continue to like the industry’s largest country club portfolio, and we are aggressive buyers on the pullback of the strategic review, not leading to an outright sale of MYCC." (4/13/2017)
- 3. Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "Judging by today's selloff in MYCC in response to in-line F4Q16 results and a relatively uneventful initial FY17 guide, we sense we are not alone in wondering what to do with the shares from here. Although the results were sound, we believe the market continues to embed a slight premium into MYCC's trading multiple to capture the potential for a meaningful value creation opportunity to emerge from the BOD's review of strategic alternatives. That said, we do not view a strategic outcome as certain, thus we continue to tread lightly in the name. Consolidated adjusted EBITDA totaled $83M, in line with our forecast and 1% ahead of consensus. GCC EBITDA was $84M (31.1% margin), 1% ahead of our $83M (30.4%) forecast and 4% higher y/y (+5% revs and 22bps margin compression). BSA EBITDA totaled $17M (25.2% margin), 2% below our forecast and 3% below consensus. The BSA miss versus our estimate was wholly margin driven (77bps). Total memberships at quarter end were 174,348, below our modeled 175,027 (BSA driven). Leverage at quarter end stood at 4.2x, down from 4.5x at the start of the year." (2/23/2017)
Are investors shorting ClubCorp Holdings?
ClubCorp Holdings saw a increase in short interest during the month of September. As of September 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,397,222 shares, an increase of 151.6% from the August 31st total of 1,747,659 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,236,997 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.0 days.
Who are some of ClubCorp Holdings' key competitors?
Some companies that are related to ClubCorp Holdings include Thomas Cook Group plc (TCG), Cineworld Group plc (CINE), MakeMyTrip Limited (MMYT), Manchester United (MANU), On The Beach Group PLC (OTB), Reading International (RDI), Hollywood Bowl Group PLC (BOWL), Ten Entertainment Group PLC (TEG), Red Leopard Holdings plc (RLH), ILG (IILGV), Steiner Leisure Ltd (STNR) and TUI Travel Ltd (TT).
Who are ClubCorp Holdings' key executives?
ClubCorp Holdings' management team includes the folowing people:
- John A. Beckert, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Mark A. Burnett, President, Chief Operating Officer
- Curtis D. McClellan CPA, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
- Daniel T. Tilley, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Ingrid J. Keiser J.D., Executive Vice President - People Strategy, General Counsel, Secretary
- Todd M. Dupuis, Chief Accounting Officer
- Louis J. Grabowsky, Director
- Margaret Spellings, Director
- Douglas H. Brooks, Independent Director
- Arthur Jefferson Lamb III, Independent Director
How do I buy ClubCorp Holdings stock?
Shares of ClubCorp Holdings can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is ClubCorp Holdings' stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE MYCC)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about ClubCorp Holdings and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of ClubCorp Holdings stock can currently be purchased for approximately $17.10.
Consensus Ratings for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE:MYCC) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||3 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.50)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$19.50 (14.04% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE:MYCC)
Analysts' Ratings History for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE:MYCC)
(Data available from 10/22/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|7/26/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||$18.00 -> $17.00||Low|
|7/20/2017||MKM Partners||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||$17.00||Low|
|6/21/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$27.00||Low|
|4/13/2017||FBR & Co||Lower Price Target||Buy||$23.00 -> $21.00||Low|
|4/13/2017||Imperial Capital||Lower Price Target||Outperform -> Outperform||$21.00 -> $17.00||Low|
|3/6/2017||Macquarie||Downgrade||Outperform -> Neutral||$16.90 -> $18.00||N/A|
|9/26/2016||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Initiated Coverage||Neutral||$16.00||N/A|
|9/13/2016||Citigroup Inc.||Lower Price Target||Buy||$17.50 -> $17.00||N/A|
|7/19/2016||Wells Fargo & Company||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|7/17/2016||Deutsche Bank AG||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|7/17/2016||Bank of America Corporation||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|4/9/2016||Sterne Agee CRT||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
Earnings History for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE:MYCC)Earnings History by Quarter for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE MYCC)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|7/20/2017||6/30/2017||$0.15||$0.01||$276.51 million||$276.35 million||View||N/A|
|4/12/2017||Q1 2017||($0.08)||($0.12)||$221.74 million||$221.28 million||View||N/A|
|2/22/2017||Q416||$0.14||$0.08||$339.59 million||$345.30 million||View||Listen|
|10/13/2016||Q316||$0.08||$0.02||$264.83 million||$259.33 million||View||Listen|
|7/14/2016||Q2||$0.12||$0.08||$275.84 million||$268.97 million||View||Listen|
|4/27/2016||Q116||($0.09)||($0.13)||$207.98 million||$214.90 million||View||Listen|
|10/15/2015||Q315||$0.16||$0.02||$252.32 million||$251.40 million||View||Listen|
|4/30/2015||Q115||($0.04)||($0.07)||$198.12 million||$202.07 million||View||N/A|
|10/16/2014||Q3||$0.09||$0.05||$205.97 million||$204.48 million||View||Listen|
|7/24/2014||Q2 2014||$0.14||$0.06||$208.15 million||$211.42 million||View||N/A|
|4/30/2014||Q114||($0.03)||($0.06)||$167.25 million||$165.72 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE:MYCC)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.30 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.63 EPS
Current Dividend Information for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE:MYCC)
|Most Recent Dividend:||7/28/2017|
|Dividend Growth:||0.00% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||-5,194.81% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
173.33% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
82.54% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
Dividend History by Quarter for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE MYCC)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE:MYCC)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.90%Insider Trades by Quarter for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE:MYCC)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 96.31%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|7/22/2016||Andrew V. Miller||EVP||Sell||2,000||$14.94||$29,880.00|| |
|7/19/2016||Margaret Mary Spellings||Director||Buy||1,000||$14.76||$14,760.00|| |
|3/7/2016||Janet Grove||Director||Buy||1,000||$14.55||$14,550.00|| |
|3/4/2016||Margaret Mary Spellings||Director||Buy||1,300||$14.95||$19,435.00|| |
|2/29/2016||John A. Beckert||Director||Buy||10,000||$13.41||$134,100.00|| |
|2/26/2016||Douglas H. Brooks||Director||Buy||7,500||$13.79||$103,425.00|| |
|2/26/2016||Eric Affeldt||CEO||Buy||15,000||$13.25||$198,750.00|| |
|1/21/2016||Curtis D Mcclellan||CFO||Sell||2,000||$12.94||$25,880.00|| |
|12/1/2015||Eric Affeldt||CEO||Sell||5,000||$17.91||$89,550.00|| |
|11/2/2015||Eric Affeldt||CEO||Sell||5,000||$20.55||$102,750.00|| |
|10/20/2015||Cca Co-Invest Lp Ksl||Major Shareholder||Sell||8,968,922||$20.58||$184,580,414.76|| |
|10/1/2015||Eric Affeldt||CEO||Sell||5,000||$21.13||$105,650.00|| |
|9/29/2015||Curtis D Mcclellan||CFO||Sell||2,000||$21.23||$42,460.00|| |
|9/8/2015||Eric Affeldt||CEO||Sell||5,000||$23.78||$118,900.00|| |
|8/18/2015||Daniel T Tilley||EVP||Sell||10,000||$23.75||$237,500.00|| |
|8/17/2015||Daniel T Tilley||EVP||Sell||10,000||$23.44||$234,400.00|| |
|7/6/2015||Curtis D Mcclellan||CFO||Sell||13,200||$23.98||$316,536.00|| |
|5/14/2015||Mark A Burnett||COO||Sell||15,000||$22.09||$331,350.00|| |
|5/12/2015||Daniel T Tilley||EVP||Sell||10,000||$21.58||$215,800.00|| |
|5/11/2015||Fillmore Cca Investment, Llc||Major Shareholder||Sell||13,800,000||$19.97||$275,586,000.00|| |
|4/30/2015||Eric Affeldt||CEO||Sell||20,000||$22.00||$440,000.00|| |
|4/14/2015||Eric Affeldt||CEO||Sell||10,000||$21.00||$210,000.00|| |
|4/8/2015||Eric Affeldt||CEO||Sell||14,800||$19.86||$293,928.00|| |
|4/7/2015||Eric Affeldt||CEO||Sell||4,400||$19.52||$85,888.00|| |
|3/27/2015||Mark A Burnett||COO||Sell||25,000||$18.91||$472,750.00|| |
|3/24/2015||Curtis D Mcclellan||CFO||Sell||6,800||$18.44||$125,392.00|| |
|10/24/2014||Mark A Burnett||COO||Sell||19,102||$19.12||$365,230.24|| |
|10/23/2014||Douglas H Brooks||Director||Buy||5,300||$18.99||$100,647.00|| |
|6/16/2014||Fillmore Cca Investment, Llc||Major Shareholder||Sell||8,050,000||$17.43||$140,311,500.00|| |
|10/23/2013||Fillmore Cca Investment, Llc||Major Shareholder||Sell||2,699,781||$13.13||$35,448,124.53|| |
|9/25/2013||Fillmore Cca Investment, Llc||Major Shareholder||Sell||4,800,000||$13.13||$63,024,000.00|| |
Headline Trends for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE:MYCC)
Latest Headlines for ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE:MYCC)
Loading headlines, please wait.
ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Chart for Sunday, October, 22, 2017