About Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. is a holding company that operates through its subsidiary companies. The Company's principal subsidiary, Tiffany and Company (Tiffany), is a jeweler and specialty retailer. Through its subsidiaries, the Company designs and manufactures products and operates TIFFANY & CO. retail stores. The Company's segments include Americas, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Europe and Other. The Americas segment includes sale in Company-operated TIFFANY & CO. stores in the United States, Canada and Latin America. The Asia-Pacific segment includes over 80 Company-operated TIFFANY & CO. stores in China, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, Singapore, Macau, Malaysia and Thailand. The Japan segment includes approximately 60 Company-operated TIFFANY & CO. stores. The retail sales in Europe are transacted in over 40 Company-operated TIFFANY & CO. stores. The Other segment includes retail sales and wholesale distribution; wholesale sales of diamonds, and licensing agreements.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Retail/Wholesale
- Industry: Jewelry Stores
- Sub-Industry: Specialty Stores
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: TIF
- CUSIP: 88654710
- Previous Close: $90.23
- 50 Day Moving Average: $80.56
- 200 Day Moving Average: $75.86
- 52-Week Range: $56.99 - $90.94
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 25.27
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 23.32
- P/E Growth: 3.17
- Market Cap: $11.23B
- Outstanding Shares: 124,454,000
- Beta: 1.89
- Net Margins: 11.33%
- Return on Equity: 15.97%
- Return on Assets: 9.14%
Companies Related to Tiffany & Co.:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.30%
- Current Ratio: 5.52%
- Quick Ratio: 1.90%
What is Tiffany & Co.'s stock symbol?
Tiffany & Co. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "TIF."
How often does Tiffany & Co. pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Tiffany & Co.?
Tiffany & Co. declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, February 16th. Investors of record on Monday, March 20th will be given a dividend of $0.45 per share on Monday, April 10th. This represents a $1.80 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.99%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, March 16th.
Where is Tiffany & Co.'s stock going? Where will Tiffany & Co.'s stock price be in 2017?
22 equities research analysts have issued 1 year price targets for Tiffany & Co.'s shares. Their forecasts range from $60.00 to $102.00. On average, they expect Tiffany & Co.'s stock price to reach $81.44 in the next twelve months.
When will Tiffany & Co. announce their earnings?
Tiffany & Co. is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Thursday, March, 16th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Tiffany & Co. stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Tiffany & Co. stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "We believe Tiffany’s omni-channel platform, store expansion programs, tapping of new markets and venturing into new revenue generating avenues may help improve performance, as evident from back-to-back positive earnings surprises. These facilitated the stock to surge and comfortably outperformed the Zacks categorized industry in the past six months. Tiffany posted better-than-expected third-quarter fiscal 2016 results, wherein both the top and bottom lines grew year over year. Sturdy performance in China and Japan offset soft sales in the U.S. Despite encouraging results, Tiffany kept its guidance intact as it remains cautious about the global economic scenario. Management also hinted that the proximity of its Fifth Avenue Flagship Store to the Trump Tower has been leading to a lower footfall due to tight security measures. A mature domestic market, foreign currency headwinds and cautious consumer spending may also hurt its performance." (1/17/2017)
- Wells Fargo & Company analysts commented, "Upgrading to Market Perform from Underperform. Following a rapid slowdown in the global luxury market that began in 2H15, demand trends appear to be stabilizing for both TIF and the luxury space in general (began in Q3 and appears to be continuing into Q4). With several luxury/jewelry data points improving in Q4 (most notably much stronger than expected numbers out of Richemont on Thursday), TIF may now carry the 2 most crucial characteristics we look for in a stock: 1) increasing visibility and 2) accelerating top-line. On top of that, TIF shares historically experienced significant multiple expansion when the top-line accelerates following a negative comp cycle (last in 2012 when their multiple ran from 14x to 22x), so we do not envision the stock underperforming the broader retail group over the next 12 months (presuming that trends continue to improve). Furthermore, with a potential border tax adjustment weighing heavily on the minds of investors and management teams alike, TIF is in a unique position in that they could actually be a net beneficiary (low percentage of imports, high margins, pricing power, etc.), and if nothing else a relative winner in the space. While we believe TIF is not completely out of the woods just yet (questions remain around Hong Kong, Japan and their NYC Flagship), the outlook here is getting much clearer in our view. Raising FY16/FY17 EPS estimates to $3.70/$3.90 (from $3.69/$3.74) and valuation range to $80-$82 (from $70-$72)." (1/13/2017)
Who owns Tiffany & Co. stock?
Tiffany & Co.'s stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include State Street Corp (3.91%), Franklin Resources Inc. (3.44%), FMR LLC (1.97%), Ruane Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc. (1.66%), Investec Asset Management LTD (0.89%) and Manikay Partners LLC (0.80%). Company insiders that own Tiffany & Co. stock include Andrew W Hart, Caroline D Naggiar, Charles K Marquis, Gross Victoria Berger, Jean-Marc Bellaiche, John S Barresi, John S Petterson, Leigh M Harlan, Michael Joseph Kowalski, Peter W May, Philippe Galtie and Trian Fund Management, LP.
Who sold Tiffany & Co. stock? Who is selling Tiffany & Co. stock?
Tiffany & Co.'s stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including International Value Advisers LLC, Marshall Wace LLP, Van ECK Associates Corp, Ruane Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc., Aberdeen Asset Management PLC UK, Zurich Insurance Group Ltd FI, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans and Teachers Retirement System of The State of Kentucky. Company insiders that have sold Tiffany & Co. stock in the last year include Andrew W Hart, Charles K Marquis, Gross Victoria Berger, Jean-Marc Bellaiche, John S Barresi, Leigh M Harlan, Michael Joseph Kowalski, Peter W May and Philippe Galtie.
Who bought Tiffany & Co. stock? Who is buying Tiffany & Co. stock?
Tiffany & Co.'s stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Investec Asset Management LTD, Franklin Resources Inc., FMR LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Asset Management One Co. Ltd., State Street Corp, Investec Asset Management North America Inc. and Fiera Capital Corp.
How do I buy Tiffany & Co. stock?
Shares of Tiffany & Co. can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Tiffany & Co. stock cost?
One share of Tiffany & Co. stock can currently be purchased for approximately $90.23.