NYSEARCA:IDX - VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $23.50 +0.32 (+1.39 %) (As of 01/16/2019 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$23.1768Today's Range$23.26 - $23.6052-Week Range$18.81 - $26.90Volume20,313 shsAverage Volume13,847 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield2.03%BetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendInstitutional OwnershipHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email The Market Vectors Indonesia Index ETF (IDX) seeks, before fees and expenses, the price and yield performance of the Market Vectors Indonesia Index (the Index). The Index provides exposure to publicly traded companies that are domiciled and primarily listed in Indonesia, or that generate at least 50% of their revenues in Indonesia. The Index is the property of Market Vectors Index Solutions GmbH, which has contracted with Structured Solutions AG to maintain and calculate the Index. Receive IDX News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for IDX and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Van Eck Fund NameVanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:IDX Inception Date1/15/2009 Fund ManagerHao-Hung (Peter) Liao, Guo Hua (Jason) Jin Webwww.vaneck.com PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkMV Indonesia NR USD CategoryBroad Equity FocusBroad Equity Development LevelEmerging Markets RegionAsia-Pacific Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$55.62 million Average Daily Volume$18,435.00 Discount/Premium-0.53% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.50% Other Expenses0.23% Total Expenses0.73% Fee Waiver-0.16% Net Expenses0.57%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorVan Eck Associates Corporation AdvisorVan Eck Associates Corporation CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorVan Eck Securities Corporation Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerSusquehanna VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF (NYSEARCA:IDX) Frequently Asked Questions What is VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF's stock symbol? VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "IDX." How often does VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF? VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF declared an annual dividend on Thursday, December 20th. Investors of record on Friday, December 21st will be given a dividend of $0.476 per share on Thursday, December 27th. This represents a yield of 2.18%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 20th. This is a boost from VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF's previous annual dividend of $0.46. View VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF's Dividend History. Has VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? Media coverage about IDX stock has trended somewhat negative recently, InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by analyzing more than six thousand news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF earned a coverage optimism score of -1.2 on InfoTrie's scale. They also assigned news articles about the company a news buzz of 5.0 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat likely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the near future. How do I buy shares of VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF? Shares of IDX can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF's stock price today? One share of IDX stock can currently be purchased for approximately $23.50. What is VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF's official website? The official website for VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF is http://www.vaneck.com/. MarketBeat Community Rating for VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF (NYSEARCA IDX)Community Ranking: 2.8 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 19 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 15 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 34MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about VanEck Vectors Indonesia Index ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe IDX will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe IDX will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 1/16/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: Hedge Funds - Risk or Reward?