NYSEARCA:PBW - Invesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $22.23 -0.08 (-0.36 %) (As of 12/19/2018 04:08 AM ET)Previous Close$22.31Today's Range$22.13 - $22.5852-Week Range$21.82 - $27.17Volume26,900 shsAverage Volume15,844 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield1.57%BetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartHeadlinesOptions ChainSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive PBW News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for PBW and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Invesco Fund NameInvesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:PBW Inception Date3/3/2005 Fund ManagerPeter Hubbard, Michael Jeanette, Tony Seisser, Jonathan Nixon WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkWilderHill Clean Energy Mod EW TR USD CategoryStrategy FocusTheme Development LevelBlended Development RegionGlobal Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$105.27 million Average Daily Volume$13,501.00 Discount/Premium-5.42% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.50% Other Expenses0.26% Total Expenses0.76% Fee Waiver-0.06% Net Expenses0.70%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation AdvisorInvesco Capital Management LLC CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorInvesco Distributors, Inc. Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerCitadel Invesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF (NYSEARCA:PBW) Frequently Asked Questions What is Invesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF's stock symbol? Invesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "PBW." Has Invesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? Media stories about PBW stock have been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, according to InfoTrie. InfoTrie rates the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than six thousand blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Invesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF earned a news impact score of 1.3 on InfoTrie's scale. They also assigned news stories about the company a news buzz of 0.0 out of 10, indicating that recent press coverage is extremely unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the next several days. How do I buy shares of Invesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF? Shares of PBW can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Invesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF's stock price today? One share of PBW stock can currently be purchased for approximately $22.23. MarketBeat Community Rating for Invesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF (NYSEARCA PBW)Community Ranking: 2.2 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 7 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 9 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 16MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Invesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe PBW will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe PBW will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 12/19/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What is the Consumer Price Index (CPI)?