NYSEARCA:RIGS - RiverFront Strategic Income Fund Stock Price, Price Target & More Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $24.47 -0.01 (-0.04 %) (As of 07/18/2018 08:00 AM ET)Previous Close$24.48Today's Range$24.40 - $24.4852-Week Range$24.28 - $25.76Volume12,305 shsAverage Volume96,296 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield4.45%BetaN/A Company ProfileDividend HistoryHeadlinesSocial MediaChart Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive RIGS News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for RIGS and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Alps Fund NameRiverFront Strategic Income Fund Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:RIGS Inception Date10/9/2013 Fund ManagerTim Anderson, Rob Glownia, Rebecca Felton WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassFixed Income BenchmarkNot benchmarked CategoryBroad Debt FocusBroad Debt Development LevelBlended Development RegionGlobal Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$228.79 million Average Daily Volume$54,827.00 Discount/Premium-2.88% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.46% Other Expenses0.01% Total Expenses0.47% Fee Waiver0.00% Net Expenses0.47%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorALPS Fund Services, Inc. AdvisorALPS Advisors, Inc. CustodianState Street Bank and Trust Company DistributorALPS Portfolio Solutions Distributor, Inc. Transfer AgentState Street Bank and Trust Company Trustee Lead Market MakerSusquehanna RiverFront Strategic Income Fund (NYSEARCA:RIGS) Frequently Asked Questions What is RiverFront Strategic Income Fund's stock symbol? RiverFront Strategic Income Fund trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "RIGS." How often does RiverFront Strategic Income Fund pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for RiverFront Strategic Income Fund? RiverFront Strategic Income Fund declared a monthly dividend on Friday, May 18th. Investors of record on Friday, May 18th will be paid a dividend of $0.0852 per share on Thursday, May 24th. This represents a $1.02 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 4.18%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, May 17th. View RiverFront Strategic Income Fund's Dividend History. What is the consensus analysts' recommendation for RiverFront Strategic Income Fund? 0 Wall Street analysts have issued "buy," "hold," and "sell" ratings for RiverFront Strategic Income Fund in the last year. There are currently for the stock, resulting in a consensus recommendation of "N/A." Has RiverFront Strategic Income Fund been receiving favorable news coverage? Press coverage about RIGS stock has trended positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern scores the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. RiverFront Strategic Income Fund earned a media sentiment score of 0.46 on Accern's scale. They also assigned headlines about the company an impact score of 46.22 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the immediate future. How do I buy shares of RiverFront Strategic Income Fund? Shares of RIGS can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is RiverFront Strategic Income Fund's stock price today? One share of RIGS stock can currently be purchased for approximately $24.47. MarketBeat Community Rating for RiverFront Strategic Income Fund (NYSEARCA RIGS)Community Ranking: 2.6 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 17 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 16 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 33MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about RiverFront Strategic Income Fund and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe RIGS will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe RIGS will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 7/18/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: Do closed-end mutual funds pay dividends?