NYSEARCA:VB - Vanguard Small-Cap ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $150.60 -2.58 (-1.68 %) (As of 10/19/2018 06:08 AM ET)Previous Close$153.18Today's Range$150.02 - $153.1652-Week Range$137.80 - $166.03Volume513,360 shsAverage Volume603,556 shsMarket Capitalization$22.55 billionP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield1.47%BetaN/A Company ProfileDiscussionChartDividend HistoryHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive VB News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for VB and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Vanguard Fund NameVanguard Small-Cap ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:VB Inception Date1/26/2004 Fund ManagerWilliam Coleman, Gerard C. O’Reilly WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkMSCI US Small Cap 1750 NR USD CategorySize and Style FocusSmall Cap Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$22.57 billion Average Daily Volume$731,623.00 Discount/Premium2.17% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.02% Other Expenses0.03% Total Expenses0.05% Fee Waiver0.00% Net Expenses0.05%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorThe Vanguard Group, Inc. AdvisorThe Vanguard Group, Inc. CustodianJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. DistributorVanguard Marketing Corporation Transfer AgentThe Vanguard Group, Inc. Trustee Lead Market MakerLatour Trading Vanguard Small-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VB) Frequently Asked Questions What is Vanguard Small-Cap ETF's stock symbol? Vanguard Small-Cap ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "VB." How often does Vanguard Small-Cap ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Vanguard Small-Cap ETF? Vanguard Small-Cap ETF announced a quarterly dividend on Friday, September 28th. Shareholders of record on Monday, October 1st will be given a dividend of $0.6463 per share on Wednesday, October 3rd. This represents a $2.59 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.72%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, September 28th. This is an increase from Vanguard Small-Cap ETF's previous quarterly dividend of $0.46. View Vanguard Small-Cap ETF's Dividend History. Who are Vanguard Small-Cap ETF's major shareholders? Vanguard Small-Cap ETF's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include TIAA FSB (0.72%), CHURCHILL MANAGEMENT Corp (0.29%), Moller Financial Services (0.16%), Bouchey Financial Group Ltd (0.10%), Bank of Montreal Can (0.09%) and Pittenger & Anderson Inc. (0.07%). Which institutional investors are selling Vanguard Small-Cap ETF stock? VB stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including TIAA FSB, Moller Financial Services, American National Bank, BLB&B Advisors LLC, Retirement Capital Strategies, Evanson Asset Management LLC, Boenning & Scattergood Inc. and Estate Counselors LLC. Which institutional investors are buying Vanguard Small-Cap ETF stock? VB stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Bouchey Financial Group Ltd, Bank of Montreal Can, First Hawaiian Bank, Founders Financial Securities LLC, We Are One Seven LLC, Cibc Bank USA, Legacy Private Trust Co. and CX Institutional. How do I buy shares of Vanguard Small-Cap ETF? Shares of VB can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Vanguard Small-Cap ETF's stock price today? One share of VB stock can currently be purchased for approximately $150.60. How big of a company is Vanguard Small-Cap ETF? Vanguard Small-Cap ETF has a market capitalization of $22.55 billion. MarketBeat Community Rating for Vanguard Small-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA VB)Community Ranking: 2.6 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 47 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 44 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 91MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Vanguard Small-Cap ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe VB will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe VB will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 10/19/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: Why do earnings reports matter?