NYSEARCA:VOE - Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $114.38 -0.57 (-0.50 %) (As of 09/25/2018 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$114.95Today's Range$114.33 - $115.2052-Week Range$104.65 - $117.97Volume206,957 shsAverage Volume268,259 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield1.91%BetaN/A Company ProfileDiscussionChartDividend HistoryHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Vanguard Mid-Cap Value Index Fund (Fund) is an open-end investment company, or mutual fund. The fund offers two classes of shares: Investor Shares and ETF Shares. Investor Shares are available to any investor who meets the fund's minimum purchase requirements. ETF Shares can be purchased and sold through a broker. Receive VOE News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for VOE and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Vanguard Fund NameVanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:VOE Inception Date8/17/2006 Fund ManagerDonald M. Butler, Michael A. Johnson Webwww.vanguard.com PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkCRSP US Mid Cap Value TR USD CategorySize and Style FocusMid Cap Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$8.89 billion Average Daily Volume$200,281.00 Discount/Premium-0.70% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.05% Other Expenses0.02% Total Expenses0.07% Fee Waiver0.00% Net Expenses0.07%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorThe Vanguard Group, Inc. AdvisorThe Vanguard Group, Inc. CustodianJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. DistributorVanguard Marketing Corporation Transfer AgentThe Vanguard Group, Inc. Trustee Lead Market MakerCantor Fitzgerald Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VOE) Frequently Asked Questions What is Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF's stock symbol? Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "VOE." How often does Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF? Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, March 21st. Investors of record on Friday, March 23rd will be given a dividend of $0.516 per share on Tuesday, March 27th. This represents a $2.06 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.80%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, March 22nd. View Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF's Dividend History. Who are Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF's major shareholders? Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF's stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include PNC Financial Services Group Inc. (3.29%), Morgan Stanley (3.12%), Bank of America Corp DE (2.69%), TIAA FSB (2.72%), Jones Financial Companies Lllp (2.28%) and Wells Fargo & Company MN (1.91%). Which major investors are selling Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF stock? VOE stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including TIAA FSB, New York Life Investment Management LLC, Raymond James Financial Services Advisors Inc., Morgan Stanley, Cabana LLC, Private Advisor Group LLC, Ironsides Asset Advisors LLC and Envestnet Asset Management Inc.. Which major investors are buying Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF stock? VOE stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Cornerstone Wealth Management LLC, Jones Financial Companies Lllp, Wells Fargo & Company MN, Bank of Montreal Can, Assetmark Inc., BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA, Spearhead Capital Advisors LLC and First Republic Investment Management Inc.. How do I buy shares of Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF? Shares of VOE can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF's stock price today? One share of VOE stock can currently be purchased for approximately $114.38. What is Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF's official website? The official website for Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF is http://www.vanguard.com. MarketBeat Community Rating for Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF (NYSEARCA VOE)Community Ranking: 2.4 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 31 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 33 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 64MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe VOE will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe VOE will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 9/25/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: Do stock splits help investors?