About Hitachi (OTCMKTS:HTHIY)
Hitachi, Ltd. is engaged in providing solutions to customers in a range of sectors, including power/energy, industry/distribution/water, urban development, and finance/government and public/healthcare. The Company's segments include Information & Telecommunication Systems, Social Infrastructure & Industrial Systems, Electronic Systems & Equipment, Construction Machinery, High Functional Materials & Components, Automotive Systems, Smart Life & Ecofriendly Systems, Others (Logistics and Other services) and Financial Services. It provides solutions for corporate information technology (IT) strategies, IT platform solutions, and customized solutions and packaged software. It also offers products and services, such as industrial machinery and plants, elevators, escalators, and transmission and distribution systems. It supplies production and inspection equipment for the semiconductors and other electronic devices. It also offers optical disk drives and property management services.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Multi-Sector Conglomerates
- Industry: N/A
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: OTCMKTS:HTHIY
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.hitachi.com
- Market Cap: $36.80196 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 482,802,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $71.76
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $64.01
- 52 Week Range: $49.30 - $76.81
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 15.99
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 12.10
- P/E Growth: 1.31
- Annual Revenue: $84.25 billion
- Price / Sales: 0.44
- Book Value: $57.65 per share
- Price / Book: 1.33
- EBITDA: $9.26 billion
- Net Margins: 2.73%
- Return on Equity: 6.50%
- Return on Assets: 2.57%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.19%
- Current Ratio: 1.36%
- Quick Ratio: 0.99%
- Average Volume: 36,580 shs.
- Beta: 1.17
- Short Ratio: 1.58
Frequently Asked Questions for Hitachi (OTCMKTS:HTHIY)
What is Hitachi's stock symbol?
Hitachi trades on the OTCMKTS under the ticker symbol "HTHIY."
How were Hitachi's earnings last quarter?
Hitachi Ltd. (OTCMKTS:HTHIY) issued its quarterly earnings results on Friday, July, 28th. The company reported $1.40 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts' consensus estimates of $0.66 by $0.74. The business earned $18.65 billion during the quarter. Hitachi had a net margin of 2.73% and a return on equity of 6.50%. View Hitachi's Earnings History.
When will Hitachi make its next earnings announcement?
Who are some of Hitachi's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Hitachi include Danaher Corporation (DHR), Sumitomo Corp. (SSUMY), Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP), Leucadia National Corporation (LUK), Carlisle Companies Incorporated (CSL), Macquarie Infrastructure Company (MIC), Crane Company (CR), ITT (ITT), Federal Signal Corporation (FSS), Raven Industries (RAVN), Lydall (LDL), National Presto Industries (NPK) and Lsb Industries (LXU).
Who are Hitachi's key executives?
Hitachi's management team includes the folowing people:
- Hiroaki Nakanishi, Chairman of the Board, Representative Executive Officer
- Toshiaki Higashihara, Representative Executive Officer, Executive President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Mitsuaki Nishiyama, Rep Exec Officer, Senior Mgng Exec Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Sr Dir of Finance, Leader of Indirect Operation Reform Project in Main Smart Transformation Project Enhancement Unit
- Kazuyuki Tanaka, Chairman of Subsidiary, Director
- Hidenobu Nakahata, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Human Resource Officer, Chief Senior Director of Human Resources
- Ryuichi Kitayama, Representative Executive Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Masakazu Aoki, Representative Executive Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer of Industrial Products Business Unit, Chairman of Subsidiary
- Toshikazu Nishino, Representative Executive Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer
- Yutaka Saito, Representative Executive Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Director of IoT Promotion
- Keiichi Shiozuka, Representative Executive Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Senior Director of System & Service Business
How do I buy Hitachi stock?
Shares of Hitachi can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Hitachi's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Hitachi (OTCMKTS HTHIY)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Hitachi and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Hitachi stock can currently be purchased for approximately $76.45.
Consensus Ratings for Hitachi (OTCMKTS:HTHIY) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||No ratings tracked in the last 12 months.|
|Consensus Rating:||N/A (Score: NaN)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||N/A|Consensus Price Target History for Hitachi (OTCMKTS:HTHIY)
Analysts' Ratings History for Hitachi (OTCMKTS:HTHIY)
No equities research coverage for this company has been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Earnings History for Hitachi (OTCMKTS:HTHIY)Earnings History by Quarter for Hitachi (OTCMKTS HTHIY)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|10/27/2017|| || || || || || || || |
|7/29/2015||Q1 2016||$0.41||$0.93||$18.97 billion||View||N/A|
|2/4/2015||Q3 2015||$0.78||$1.40||$19.18 billion||View||N/A|
|10/29/2014||Q2 2015||$0.89||$1.20||$21.66 billion||View||N/A|
|7/31/2014||Q1 2015||$0.32||$0.60||$21.15 billion||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Hitachi (OTCMKTS:HTHIY)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $5.97 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $6.32 EPS
Dividend History for Hitachi (OTCMKTS:HTHIY)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Hitachi (OTCMKTS:HTHIY)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Hitachi (OTCMKTS:HTHIY)
Latest Headlines for Hitachi (OTCMKTS:HTHIY)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Hitachi (HTHIY) Chart for Tuesday, October, 24, 2017