About Nestle SA (OTCMKTS:NSRGY)
Nestle S.A. is a nutrition, health and wellness company. The Company's segments are Zone Europe, Middle East and North Africa (EMENA); Zone Americas (AMS); Zone Asia, Oceania and sub-Saharan Africa (AOA); Nestle Waters; Nestle Nutrition, and Other Businesses. The Company operates in the United States, Greater China Region, Switzerland and Rest of the World. The Company's product categories include powered and liquid beverages; water; milk products and ice cream; nutrition and health science; prepared dishes and cooking aids; confectionery, and PetCare. Its other business activities include the operations of Nestle Professional, Nespresso, Nestle Health Science and Nestle Skin Health. It operates in approximately 190 countries throughout the world. It has sales in various countries, including the United States, Greater China Region, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, Canada, France, Turkey, Ukraine, Georgia, Hungary, Malta, Romania, Spain and Switzerland.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Consumer Staples
- Industry: N/A
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: OTCMKTS:NSRGY
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.nestle.com
- Market Cap: $262.71 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 3,098,000,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $84.86
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $83.58
- 52 Week Range: $66.08 - $89.40
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 26.87
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 21.52
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Annual Revenue: $94.63 billion
- Price / Sales: 2.78
- Book Value: $20.66 per share
- Price / Book: 4.10
- Annual Dividend: $1.92
- Dividend Yield: 2.7%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.18%
- Current Ratio: 0.79%
- Quick Ratio: 0.53%
- Average Volume: 450,095 shs.
- Beta: 0.58
Frequently Asked Questions for Nestle SA (OTCMKTS:NSRGY)
What is Nestle SA's stock symbol?
Nestle SA trades on the OTCMKTS under the ticker symbol "NSRGY."
How often does Nestle SA pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Nestle SA?
Nestle SA announced an annual dividend on Thursday, June 29th. Investors of record on Tuesday, April 11th will be paid a dividend of $1.917 per share on Friday, May 19th. The ex-dividend date is Friday, April 7th. View Nestle SA's Dividend History.
Who are some of Nestle SA's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Nestle SA include Premier Foods Spon (PRRFY), Procter & Gamble Company (The) (PG), Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA (BUD), Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO), Philip Morris International (PM), Pepsico (PEP), British American Tobacco p.l.c. (BTI), LVMH-Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (LVMUY), LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMUY), Altria Group (MO), L'Oreal SA (LRLCY), Ambev S.A. (ABEV), Unilever NV (UN), The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC), Diageo PLC (DEO), Unilever PLC (UL), JAPAN TOB INC (JAPAY) and Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL).
Who are Nestle SA's key executives?
Nestle SA's management team includes the folowing people:
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Mark Schneider, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board
- Andreas N. Koopmann, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Francois-Xavier Roger, Member of the Executive Board, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Magdi Batato, Member of the Executive Board, Executive Vice President, Head of Operations
- Peter Robert Vogt, Member of the Executive Board, Deputy Executive Vice President, Head of Human Resources and Centre Administration
- Stefan Catsicas, Member of the Executive Board, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, Head of Innovation, Technology, Research and Development
- Patrice Bula, Member of the Executive Board, Executive Vice President Strategic Business Units, Marketing, Sales and Nespresso
- Laurent Freixe, Member of the Executive Board, Executive Vice President, Head of Zone Americas (United States of America, Canada, Latin America, Caribbean)
- Chris Johnson, Member of the Executive Board, Executive Vice President, Head of Nestle Business Excellence
How do I buy Nestle SA stock?
Shares of Nestle SA can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Nestle SA's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Nestle SA (OTCMKTS NSRGY)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Nestle SA and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Nestle SA stock can currently be purchased for approximately $84.80.
Earnings History for Nestle SA (OTCMKTS:NSRGY)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Earnings Estimates for Nestle SA (OTCMKTS:NSRGY)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $3.45 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $3.94 EPS
Current Dividend Information for Nestle SA (OTCMKTS:NSRGY)
|Most Recent Dividend:||5/19/2017|
|Payout Ratio:||55.65% (Based on This Year's Estimates)|
48.73% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
Dividend History by Quarter for Nestle SA (OTCMKTS NSRGY)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading History for Nestle SA (OTCMKTS:NSRGY)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Nestle SA (OTCMKTS:NSRGY)
Latest Headlines for Nestle SA (OTCMKTS:NSRGY)
Nestle SA (NSRGY) Chart for Saturday, October, 21, 2017