- The strategy of rotating to the Nasdaq’s biggest laggards is far from foolproof, but it makes good sense.
- Despite being down more than 40% year-to-date, analysts still have faith in Enphase Energy.
- Moderna’s mRNA pipeline includes 45 vaccine and therapeutic candidates.
- The company also announced a partnership with IBM to explore the use of generative AI and quantum computing in mRNA science.
- With a consensus price target that implies nearly 80% upside, Zscaler could be one of the Nasdaq-100’s biggest comeback stories of 2023-2024.
- 5 stocks we like better than Enphase Energy
Before you consider Enphase Energy, you'll want to hear this.
MarketBeat keeps track of Wall Street's top-rated and best performing research analysts and the stocks they recommend to their clients on a daily basis. MarketBeat has identified the five stocks that top analysts are quietly whispering to their clients to buy now before the broader market catches on... and Enphase Energy wasn't on the list.
While Enphase Energy currently has a "Moderate Buy" rating among analysts, top-rated analysts believe these five stocks are better buys.
View The Five Stocks Here
Wondering when you'll finally be able to invest in SpaceX, StarLink, or The Boring Company? Click the link below to learn when Elon Musk will let these companies finally IPO.Get This Free Report