About Activision Blizzard
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is a developer and publisher of online, personal computer (PC), video game console, handheld, mobile and tablet games. The Company operates through Activision Publishing, Inc. (Activision) and its subsidiaries, Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. (Blizzard) and its subsidiaries, and Other segments. The Company also develops products spanning other genres, including first-person action, action/adventure, role-playing, simulation and strategy. It distributes interactive entertainment hardware and software products in Europe through its European distribution subsidiaries: Centresoft in the United Kingdom and NBG in Germany. It offers games that operate on the Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft) Xbox One (Xbox One) and Xbox 360 (Xbox 360), Nintendo Co. Ltd. (Nintendo) Wii U (Wii U) and Wii (Wii), and Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (Sony) PlayStation 4 (PS4) and PlayStation 3 (PS3) console systems.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Consumer Discretionary
- Industry: Multimedia & Graphics Software
- Sub-Industry: Home Entertainment Software
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: ATVI
- CUSIP: 00507V10
- Previous Close: $45.55
- 50 Day Moving Average: $41.14
- 200 Day Moving Average: $40.89
- 52-Week Range: $30.37 - $47.64
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 35.72
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 19.36
- P/E Growth: 1.43
- Market Cap: $34.02B
- Outstanding Shares: 744,000,000
- Beta: 1.03
- Net Margins: 13.86%
- Return on Equity: 16.70%
- Return on Assets: 8.34%
Companies Related to Activision Blizzard:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.54%
- Current Ratio: 1.82%
- Quick Ratio: 1.80%
What is Activision Blizzard's stock symbol?
Activision Blizzard trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "ATVI."
Where is Activision Blizzard's stock going? Where will Activision Blizzard's stock price be in 2017?
20 equities research analysts have issued 12 month target prices for Activision Blizzard's shares. Their predictions range from $40.00 to $56.00. On average, they anticipate Activision Blizzard's share price to reach $49.21 in the next twelve months.
When will Activision Blizzard announce their earnings?
Activision Blizzard is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, May, 3rd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Activision Blizzard stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Activision Blizzard stock:
Argus analysts commented, "Overwatch" and King Digital’s "Candy Crush." (2/15/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Activision reported fourth quarter results wherein both adjusted earnings and revenues beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate. However, management provided a subdued outlook for 2017 underscoring a “lighter slate” of releases in the year. Nonetheless, we believe the company’s enviable product portfolio that includes the likes of Call of Duty and World of Warcraft along with increasing digital revenues will continue to drive growth. Moreover, the company will continue to benefit from acquisition of King Digital. The company’s attempts to become a broad-based media company are prudent in our view. Apart from launching a movie studio and consumer products division, the company is also strengthening its presence in the lucrative e-sports market. Over the past one year, share prices have outperformed the Zacks categorized Toys/Games/Hobby Prod industry. " (2/15/2017)
- Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "This past week, Activision Blizzard reported better-than-expected 4Q results, with non-GAAP EPS of $0.92 (vs. $0.83) which came in ahead of our $0.73 estimate, and consensus and guidance (implied) at $0.74. The company was able to overcome a disappointing Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare release, through a combination of digital momentum (+94%) and contributions from other franchises (i.e., Overwatch + World of Warcraft). And we thought management's preliminary guidance for '17 was in line/slightly better vs. what we had perceived to be a very wide range of expectations. Near-term, earnings may need to catch up with the share price, in our opinion. But looking further ahead, we think the stock can continue to work higher in anticipation of a 2H17 recovery for Activision Publishing + stronger line-up for '18, and thus we remain Buy-rated on ATVI." (2/10/2017)
- Mizuho analysts commented, "A|B posted strong 4Q results with non-GAAP EPS of $0.92 coming in $0.19 ahead of Street expectations. In our view, this quarter highlighted the strength of the company's portfolio of games, which dramatically offset disappointing sales of this year's Call of Duty title. The company also provided guidance for 2017, with EPS expectations materially below consensus, but in line with our estimate. We believe investors were already there with us, and viewed the outcome as a positive catalyst. The company tends to be conservative with its guidance at the start of the year and we see upside potential throughout the year." (2/10/2017)
- Benchmark Co. analysts commented, "we suspect they could have missed the quarter; a scenario that we believe has been effectively priced. We do not believe weakness is systemic, and have been recommending investors buy before release and on any related weakness. We see a strong growth opportunity in fiscal '18; where we are modeling for 32% EPS growth. Short interest has declined 38%, from Dec." (2/3/2017)
Who owns Activision Blizzard stock?
Activision Blizzard's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include FMR LLC (15.00%), State Street Corp (3.36%), Lone Pine Capital LLC (2.78%), Janus Capital Management LLC (2.34%), Investec Asset Management LTD (1.11%) and Artisan Partners Limited Partnership (0.64%). Company insiders that own Activision Blizzard stock include Brian G Kelly, Christopher B Walther, Dennis M Durkin, Eric Hirshberg, Michael Morhaime, Peter J Nolan, Riccardo Zacconi, Robert A Kotick, Robert J Morgado, Stephen G Wereb and Thomas Tippl.
Who sold Activision Blizzard stock? Who is selling Activision Blizzard stock?
Activision Blizzard's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Fred Alger Management Inc., Frontier Capital Management Co. LLC, Alkeon Capital Management LLC, Tudor Investment Corp Et Al, Artemis Investment Management LLP, Handelsbanken Fonder AB, BP PLC and Meru Capital Group LP. Company insiders that have sold Activision Blizzard stock in the last year include Brian G Kelly, Christopher B Walther, Dennis M Durkin, Eric Hirshberg, Michael Morhaime, Riccardo Zacconi, Robert A Kotick, Robert J Morgado, Stephen G Wereb and Thomas Tippl.
Who bought Activision Blizzard stock? Who is buying Activision Blizzard stock?
Activision Blizzard's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Janus Capital Management LLC, Lone Pine Capital LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, FIL Ltd, Paulson & CO. Inc., Asset Management One Co. Ltd., Assenagon Asset Management S.A. and Lodge Hill Capital LLC.
How do I buy Activision Blizzard stock?
Shares of Activision Blizzard can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Activision Blizzard stock cost?
One share of Activision Blizzard stock can currently be purchased for approximately $45.69.