MarketBeat announced this week that it has been awarded an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Accreditation by the Better Business Bureau is based on many factors, including good business practices, trustworthiness, and resolving matters promptly to the satisfaction of customers.
Better Business Bureau accredited businesses exemplify the following characteristics:
- Trustworthiness - Establishing a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Honest Advertising - Describing and promoting all products and services in an accurate manner.
- Transparency - Openly identifying the nature and ownership of the business and clearly disclosing all policies and procedures that affect the customer.
- Fulfillment of Promises - Delivering the service reliably to customers as agreed on in all written agreements and verbal communication.
- Responsiveness - Responding to customer feedback promptly and professionally.
- Protection of Privacy and Personal Information - Protecting any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collecting personal information only when necessary, and respecting the desires of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Integrity - Approaching all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau is equivalent to a 97-100% score in these categories. “I am proud to report that we have earned this high rating from the Better Business Bureau” says MarketBeat founder Matthew Paulson. “Individual investors deserve a research option that is devoted to providing thorough and unbiased data and excellent customer service. That’s why we make so much information freely available and why we include so much value in our premium offerings.” From their 30-day money back guarantee to their constant attention to customer feedback, the MarketBeat team is dedicated to providing a quality customer experience every day.
About the Better Business Bureau
BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. They do this by setting standards, encouraging and supporting best practices, engaging with businesses, educating consumers, and celebrating marketplace role models. They provide profiles of more than 5 million businesses, which are viewed over 150 million times a year.
MarketBeat (www.marketbeat.com) was founded in 2011 with the mission of creating high-quality stock research tools and making them available to investors at all levels. Since that time, MarketBeat has compiled comprehensive datasets of analyst recommendations, dividend declarations, earnings announcements, insider trades and other financial data points. MarketBeat makes this information available through a variety of free market calendars and MarketBeat Daily Ratings, a free daily email newsletter that contains a comprehensive summary of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. MarketBeat also publishes a premium daily newsletter called MarketBeat Daily Premium that offers investors an easy way to keep track of what is happening with their stocks. MarketBeat All Access subscribers have access to a suite of advanced research tools that they can use to analyze their portfolio and research potential investments. Through its various service levels, MarketBeat aids in the stock research of over 500,000 individual investors each month.