About Ferrovial (BME:FER)
Ferrovial SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the transportation infrastructure sector. The Company's activities are divided into four business segments: Services, Toll roads, Construction and Airports. The Services division focuses on cleaning and maintenance of public and private infrastructure, facilities and buildings, including such as sport centers, healthcare facilities and train stations, as well as waste collection and treatment. The Toll roads division offers toll highways development, financing and operation. The Construction division develops public and private infrastructure projects, including roads, railways, hydraulic projects and maritime works, among others. The Airports division specializes in the airport infrastructure construction and management. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Australia.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)N/A
Return on Equity11.25%
Return on Assets2.88%
Ferrovial (BME:FER) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ferrovial's stock symbol?
Ferrovial trades on the BME under the ticker symbol "FER."
Who are Ferrovial's key executives?
Ferrovial's management team includes the folowing people:
- Rafael del Pino, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Board, Executive Director (Age 59)
- Inigo Meiras Amusco, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director (Age 54)
- Joaquin Ayuso Garcia, Second Vice Chairman of the Board (Age 62)
- Santiago Bergareche Busquet, First Vice Chairman of the Board, Independent Director
- Ernesto Lopez Mozo, Chief Economic and Financial Officer (Age 53)
- Alejandro de la Joya Ruiz de Velasco, Chief Executive Officer Of Ferrovial Agroman (Age 50)
- Enrique Diaz-Rato Revuelta, Chief Executive Officer of CINTRA (Age 59)
- Alvaro Echaniz Urcelay, Chief Executive Officer of Ferrovial Agroman (Real Estate Division) (Age 57)
- Santiago Olivares Blazquez, Chief Executive Officer of Ferrovial Servicios (Age 50)
- Jorge Gil Villen, Chief Executive Officer of Airports Division
Has Ferrovial been receiving favorable news coverage?
Press coverage about FER stock has trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Ferrovial earned a news impact score of 0.13 on Accern's scale. They also assigned media coverage about the company an impact score of 45.77 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the next several days.
What is Ferrovial's stock price today?
One share of FER stock can currently be purchased for approximately €17.21.
How big of a company is Ferrovial?
Ferrovial has a market capitalization of $12.60 billion.
How can I contact Ferrovial?
Ferrovial's mailing address is Calle Principe de Vergara, 135, MADRID, MAD 28002, Spain. The company can be reached via phone at +34-915-862500.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Ferrovial (FER)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Ferrovial and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe FER will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe FER will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.