About Analog Devices
Analog Devices, Inc. (Analog Devices) designs, manufactures and markets a portfolio of solutions that leverage high-performance analog, mixed-signal and digital signal processing technology, including integrated circuits (ICs), algorithms, software and subsystems. Its products include Analog Products, Converters, Amplifiers/Radio Frequency, Other Analog, Power Management and Reference, and Digital Signal Processing Products. The Company is a supplier of data converter products. The Company is a supplier of high-performance amplifiers. Its analog product line also includes products of high performance radio frequency (RF) ICs. The Company's DSPs are used for high-speed numeric calculations. The Company offers its products for applications in various end markets, such as industrial, automotive, consumer and communications. The Company operates in the United States, Rest of North/South America, Europe, Japan and China.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
- Sub-Industry: Semiconductors
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: ADI
- CUSIP: 03265410
- Previous Close: $81.61
- 50 Day Moving Average: $76.07
- 200 Day Moving Average: $68.70
- 52-Week Range: $52.17 - $82.87
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 27.86
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 20.94
- P/E Growth: 3.27
- Market Cap: $25.26B
- Outstanding Shares: 309,206,000
- Beta: 1.19
- Net Margins: 25.18%
- Return on Equity: 19.31%
- Return on Assets: 12.54%
Companies Related to Analog Devices:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.34%
- Current Ratio: 6.35%
- Quick Ratio: 5.87%
What is Analog Devices' stock symbol?
Analog Devices trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "ADI."
How often does Analog Devices pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Analog Devices?
Analog Devices declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, February 14th. Stockholders of record on Friday, February 24th will be given a dividend of $0.45 per share on Tuesday, March 7th. This represents a $1.80 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.20%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, February 22nd. This is a positive change from Analog Devices's previous quarterly dividend of $0.42.
Where is Analog Devices' stock going? Where will Analog Devices' stock price be in 2017?
25 brokerages have issued 1-year price objectives for Analog Devices' stock. Their predictions range from $60.00 to $94.00. On average, they expect Analog Devices' stock price to reach $79.14 in the next year.
When will Analog Devices announce their earnings?
Analog Devices is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, May, 16th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Analog Devices stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Analog Devices stock:
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "ADI's JanQ sales/EPS of $984m/$0.94 were 13%/$0.21 above consensus driven primarily by Consumer upside (+115% YY) but also by B2B markets. AprQ outlook of $910m/$0.80 is 370bps/$0.05 above consensus. We continue to highlight ADI as a top idea as LLTC cost/rev synergies provide visibility into FCF/ Shr growth over the next 2 yrs. JanQ Beat. ADI's JanQ sales of $984m, 13% above consensus $872, and 9% above the high end of guidance. Consumer drove the upside as revs increased by 115% YoY, 50% better than our expectations. ADI's B2B revs (Industrial, Auto, and Comms) increased by 11% YoY. Better than expected taxes, were slightly offset by higher opex, resulting in EPS of $0.94, 21c better than consensus. Raises AprQ. ADI expects AprQ sales/EPS of $910m/$0.80 which is 370bps/$0.05 above consensus. ADI's B2B segments are expected to grow in the mid-to-high single digits sequentially, while normal Consumer seasonal patterns will result in Consumer declining 40-50% sequentially." (2/16/2017)
- RBC Capital Markets analysts commented, "ADI reported Jan-qtr results significantly ahead of Street (revenues 13% and EPS 29% ahead of Street), and guided Apr-qtr ahead of current expectations (we could see further upside depending on the trajectory of Consumer revenues). ADI saw upside from a confluence of strong B2B performance coupled with material upside on the Consumer segment (AAPL driven, -8% vs. -30% q/q guide). We continue to think given current conditions, the LLTC deal could be substantially more accretive vs. prior expectations given cost containment efforts and revenue growth at both ADI & LLTC over the next several quarters. Fundamentally, we see the ADI/LLTC transaction as complementary, and see the combined company sustaining higher margins/FCF with potential for revenue acceleration given ability to cross-sell solutions across their customer stack. We increase our PT to $90 from $85 and see ADI generating closer to $5.00 EPS in EPS post-LLTC integration." (2/15/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Analog Devices is a leading supplier of analog and DSP integrated circuits. Its fiscal fourth quarter earnings were above the Zacks Consensus Estimate. Over the last one year, the stock has underperformed the Zacks characterised Semi-Analog and Mixed Industry. Management sounded upbeat on the company’s progress toward closure of the Linear Technology acquisition. It is expected to make Analog Devices an industry leader across a huge range of products, customer breadth and scale. Though we remain concerned about weakness in the consumer market, ADI is solidly positioned in growth markets like industrial, auto and communication. Also its products continue to see very strong deployment in the emerging automotive market." (2/15/2017)
Who owns Analog Devices stock?
Analog Devices' stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include State Street Corp (4.04%), Franklin Resources Inc. (2.60%), FMR LLC (1.65%), Artisan Partners Limited Partnership (0.60%), Loomis Sayles & Co. L P (0.48%) and Alkeon Capital Management LLC (0.46%). Company insiders that own Analog Devices stock include Bruce R Evans, David Zinsner, Donald Kinloch Charter, Eileen Wynne, F Grant Saviers, John C Hodgson, Joseph Hassett, Kenton J Sicchitano, Lisa T Su, Margaret K Seif, Martin Cotter, Michael James Harrison, Peter Real, Ray Stata, Rick D Hess, Robert R Marshall, Thomas Wessel, Vincent Roche, William R Matson and Yves Andre Istel.
Who sold Analog Devices stock? Who is selling Analog Devices stock?
Analog Devices' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including AQR Capital Management LLC, Systematic Financial Management LP, Two Sigma Investments LP, Franklin Resources Inc., Janus Capital Management LLC, Van ECK Associates Corp, Artisan Partners Limited Partnership and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP. Company insiders that have sold Analog Devices stock in the last year include David Zinsner, Eileen Wynne, John C Hodgson, Joseph Hassett, Kenton J Sicchitano, Lisa T Su, Margaret K Seif, Martin Cotter, Peter Real, Ray Stata and Rick D Hess.
Who bought Analog Devices stock? Who is buying Analog Devices stock?
Analog Devices' stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Fiera Capital Corp, Congress Asset Management Co. MA, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Asset Management One Co. Ltd., Alkeon Capital Management LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd. and State Street Corp. Company insiders that have bought Analog Devices stock in the last two years include Bruce R Evans, Donald Kinloch Charter and Michael James Harrison.
How do I buy Analog Devices stock?
Shares of Analog Devices can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Analog Devices stock cost?
One share of Analog Devices stock can currently be purchased for approximately $81.68.