Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist.
About Dentsu Aegis Network (LON:AGS)
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)N/A
Return on EquityN/A
Return on AssetsN/A
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON:AGS) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Dentsu Aegis Network's stock symbol?
Dentsu Aegis Network trades on the London Stock Exchange (LON) under the ticker symbol "AGS."
Who are Dentsu Aegis Network's key executives?
Dentsu Aegis Network's management team includes the folowing people:
- Timothy Andree, Executive Chairman of the Board and Executive Vice President - Dentsu Inc.
- Jerry Buhlmann, Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, Senior Vice President - Dentsu Inc (Age 57)
- Nick Priday, Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
- Valerie Scoular, Global Human Resources Director, Executive Director
- Tadashi Ishii, President and Chief Executive Officer - Dentsu Inc, Executive Director (Age 66)
- Kunihiro Matsushima, Executive Officer - Dentsu Inc, Executive Director
- Nigel Morris, Chief Executive Officer - Americas and EMEA, Dentsu Aegis Network, Executive Director
- Shoichi Nakamoto, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Executive Vice President - Dentsu Inc, Executive Director
- Nicholas Waters, Chief Executive officer - Asia Pacific, Executive Director
- Andrew Moberly, Company Secretary
Has Dentsu Aegis Network been receiving favorable news coverage?
Headlines about AGS stock have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research group rates the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Dentsu Aegis Network earned a news impact score of 0.03 on Accern's scale. They also assigned news articles about the company an impact score of 44.96 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company's share price in the immediate future.
How do I buy shares of Dentsu Aegis Network?
Shares of AGS and other U.K. stocks can be purchased through online brokerage accounts that support trading on the London Stock Exchange (LSX). Some U.K. companies can be purchased through major U.S. brokerages in the form of American Depository Receipts (ADRs), which are placeholder equities held in a trust by a bank that represent shares of a foreign stock.
How can I contact Dentsu Aegis Network?
Dentsu Aegis Network's mailing address is Regent's Place, 10 Triton Street, LONDON, NW1 3BF, United Kingdom. The company can be reached via phone at +44-20-70707700.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Dentsu Aegis Network (AGS)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Dentsu Aegis Network and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe AGS will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe AGS will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON:AGS) Analyst Ratings History
(Data available from 5/27/2016 forward)
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON:AGS) Dividend History by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON AGS) Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON AGS) Insider Trading History
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Shares Held After Transaction||Details|
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON AGS) News Headlines
No headlines for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON:AGS) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
Financials are not available for this stock.
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON AGS) Stock Chart for Sunday, May, 27, 2018