About Dentsu Aegis Network (LON:AGS)
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Advertising & Marketing
SectorAdvertising & Marketing - NEC
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
Return on EquityN/A
Return on AssetsN/A
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON:AGS) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Dentsu Aegis Network's stock symbol?
Dentsu Aegis Network trades on the London Stock Exchange (LON) under the ticker symbol "AGS."
Who are some of Dentsu Aegis Network's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Dentsu Aegis Network include Omnicom Group (OMC), Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG), Criteo (CRTO), MDC Partners (MDCA), XO Group (XOXO), M&C Saatchi (SAA), Huntsworth (HNT), Taptica International (TAP), Marchex (MCHX), Cello Group (CLL), Rocket Fuel (FUEL), Autoweb (AUTO), Sizmek (SZMK), NAHL Group (NAH), Matomy Media Group (MTMY), Social Reality (SRAX), Porta Communications (PTCM) and Mediazest (MDZ).
Who are Dentsu Aegis Network's key executives?
Dentsu Aegis Network's management team includes the folowing people:
- Timothy Andree, Executive Chairman of the Board and Executive Vice President - Dentsu Inc.
- Jerry Buhlmann, Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, Senior Vice President - Dentsu Inc (Age 57)
- Nick Priday, Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
- Valerie Scoular, Global Human Resources Director, Executive Director
- Tadashi Ishii, President and Chief Executive Officer - Dentsu Inc, Executive Director (Age 66)
- Kunihiro Matsushima, Executive Officer - Dentsu Inc, Executive Director
- Nigel Morris, Chief Executive Officer - Americas and EMEA, Dentsu Aegis Network, Executive Director
- Shoichi Nakamoto, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Executive Vice President - Dentsu Inc, Executive Director
- Nicholas Waters, Chief Executive officer - Asia Pacific, Executive Director
- Andrew Moberly, Company Secretary
How do I buy Dentsu Aegis Network stock?
Shares of Dentsu Aegis Network and other U.K. stocks can be purchased through online brokerage accounts that support trading on the London Stock Exchange (LSX). Some U.K. companies can be purchased through major U.S. brokerages in the form of American Depository Receipts (ADRs), which are placeholder equities held in a trust by a bank that represent shares of a foreign stock.
How can I contact Dentsu Aegis Network?
Dentsu Aegis Network's mailing address is Regent's Place, 10 Triton Street, LONDON, NW1 3BF, United Kingdom. The company can be reached via phone at +44-20-70707700.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Dentsu Aegis Network (AGS)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Dentsu Aegis Network and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON:AGS) Analyst Ratings History
No equities research coverage for this company has been tracked by MarketBeat
Earnings History for Dentsu Aegis Network (LON:AGS)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON:AGS) Earnings Estimates
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dividend History for Dentsu Aegis Network (LON:AGS)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Dentsu Aegis Network (LON AGS)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON AGS) News Headlines
No headlines for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON:AGS) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
Financials are not available for this stock.
Dentsu Aegis Network (LON AGS) Stock Chart for Friday, December, 15, 2017