About BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
BioLine RX Ltd is an Israel-based company engaged in the development of therapeutics, from preclinical-stage development to advanced clinical trials, for a range of medical needs. Its clinical therapeutic candidates under development consist of BL-1020 that is in Phase II/III clinical trials to improve cognitive function in schizophrenia patients; BL-1040, which is under pivotal CE-Mark registration trial for the prevention of cardiac remodeling following an acute myocardial infarction; BL-5010, which has completed Phase I/II clinical trials for non-surgical removal of skin lesions; BL-1021 that has completed Phase Ia clinical trial for the treatment of neuropathic pain or pain that results from damage to nerve fibers, and BL-7040, a synthetic oligonucleotide, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease. The Company also has 11 pre-clinical stage development products for various indications.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology & Medical Research
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:BLRX
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.biolinerx.com
- Market Cap: $117.13 million
- Outstanding Shares: 95,617,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $1.13
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $0.97
- 52 Week Range: $0.80 - $1.38
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -4.96
- P/E Growth: 0.20
- Annual Revenue: N/A
- Price / Sales: N/A
- Book Value: $0.60 per share
- Price / Book: 1.90
- EBITDA: ($18,910,000.00)
- Return on Equity: -46.00%
- Return on Assets: -41.39%
- Current Ratio: 9.92%
- Quick Ratio: 9.92%
- Average Volume: 568,185 shs.
- Beta: 0.76
- Short Ratio: 0.72
Frequently Asked Questions for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
What is BioLineRx's stock symbol?
BioLineRx trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "BLRX."
How were BioLineRx's earnings last quarter?
BioLineRx Ltd. (NASDAQ:BLRX) announced its earnings results on Tuesday, August, 8th. The company reported ($0.05) EPS for the quarter, hitting the consensus estimate of ($0.05). View BioLineRx's Earnings History.
When will BioLineRx make its next earnings announcement?
Where is BioLineRx's stock going? Where will BioLineRx's stock price be in 2017?
5 analysts have issued 12-month target prices for BioLineRx's stock. Their predictions range from $3.00 to $4.00. On average, they anticipate BioLineRx's stock price to reach $3.20 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for BioLineRx.
What are analysts saying about BioLineRx stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about BioLineRx stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Bioline RX Ltd. is a biopharmaceutical development company. BioLineRx is dedicated to building a portfolio of products for unmet medical needs or with advantages over currently available therapies. The Company's portfolio consists of clinical stage candidates including BL-1020 for schizophrenia , BL-1040, for treatment of patients following a myocardial infarction, BL-5010 for non-surgical removal of skin lesions, BL-1021 for neuropathic pain and BL-7040 for treating Inflammatory Bowel Disease. In addition, BioLineRx has many products in various pre-clinical development stages for a variety of indications, including central nervous system diseases, oncology, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases. " (10/3/2017)
- 2. Maxim Group analysts commented, "BiolineRx announced the company has filed regulatory submissions for three BL-8040 + Tecentriq (PD-L1) P1b studies; pancreatic cancer, gastric cancer and lung cancer. The studies are expected to initiate in 2H17." (6/1/2017)
Who are some of BioLineRx's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to BioLineRx include Compugen (CGEN), Chromadex Corp (CDXC), Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI), Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (MACK), Organovo Holdings (ONVO), Silence Therapeutics plc (SLN), Advaxis (ADXS), CASI Pharmaceuticals (CASI), Organovo Holdings (ONVO), Palatin Technologies (PTN), OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED), Oramed Pharmaceuticals (ORMP), CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTIC), Asterias Biotherapeutics (AST), Asterias Biotherapeutics (AST), Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS), Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) and GTx (GTXI).
Who are BioLineRx's key executives?
BioLineRx's management team includes the folowing people:
- Aharon Schwartz, Chairman of the Board
- Philip Adam Serlin, Chief Executive Officer
- Mali Zeevi, Chief Financial Officer
- Merril Gersten, Chief Scientific Officer
- Moshe Phillip M.D., Vice President of Medical Affairs and Senior Clinical Advisor
- David Malek, Vice President - Business Development
- Leah Klapper, General Manager, BioLine Innovations Jerusalem
- Michael J. Anghel, Director
- Jacob Friedman, Director
- Raphael Hofstein, Director
Who owns BioLineRx stock?
How do I buy BioLineRx stock?
Shares of BioLineRx can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is BioLineRx's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for BioLineRx (NASDAQ BLRX)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about BioLineRx and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of BioLineRx stock can currently be purchased for approximately $1.14.
Consensus Ratings for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||5 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 3.00)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$3.20 (180.70% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
Analysts' Ratings History for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
(Data available from 10/21/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|10/18/2017||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Set Price Target||Buy||$3.00||N/A|
|10/18/2017||HC Wainwright||Set Price Target||Buy||$4.00||N/A|
|8/9/2017||Roth Capital||Set Price Target||Buy||$3.00||Low|
|8/8/2017||Maxim Group||Set Price Target||Buy||$3.00||Low|
|2/13/2017||Rodman & Renshaw||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$3.00||N/A|
|9/23/2016||S&P Equity Research||Lower Price Target||$1.24 -> $1.10||N/A|
|3/9/2016||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Lower Price Target||Market Outperform||$3.50 -> $3.00||N/A|
|3/9/2016||JMP Securities||Lower Price Target||Market Outperform||$3.50 -> $3.00||N/A|
Earnings History for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)Earnings History by Quarter for BioLineRx (NASDAQ BLRX)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|11/28/2017|| || || || || || || || |
Earnings Estimates for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($0.10)
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
Latest Headlines for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
BioLineRx (BLRX) Chart for Saturday, October, 21, 2017