BioLine RX Ltd is an Israel-based company engaged in the development of therapeutics, from preclinical-stage development to advanced clinical trials, for a range of medical needs. Its clinical therapeutic candidates under development consist of BL-1020 that is in Phase II/III clinical trials to improve cognitive function in schizophrenia patients; BL-1040, which is under pivotal CE-Mark registration trial for the prevention of cardiac remodeling following an acute myocardial infarction; BL-5010, which has completed Phase I/II clinical trials for non-surgical removal of skin lesions; BL-1021 that has completed Phase Ia clinical trial for the treatment of neuropathic pain or pain that results from damage to nerve fibers, and BL-7040, a synthetic oligonucleotide, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease. The Company also has 11 pre-clinical stage development products for various indications.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:BLRX
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.biolinerx.com
- Market Cap: $49.71 million
- Outstanding Shares: 58,620,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $0.86
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $1.00
- 52 Week Range: $0.71 - $1.42
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 14.13
- P/E Growth: 0.000
- Annual Revenue: N/A
- Price / Sales: N/A
- Book Value: $0.61 per share
- Price / Book: 1.39
- EBIDTA: ($17,590,000.00)
- Return on Equity: -36.69%
- Return on Assets: -34.08%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.01%
- Current Ratio: 11.73%
- Quick Ratio: 11.73%
- Average Volume: 503,805 shs.
- Beta: 0.58
- Short Ratio: 0.37
Frequently Asked Questions for Bioline RX Ltd (NASDAQ:BLRX)
What is Bioline RX Ltd's stock symbol?
Bioline RX Ltd trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "BLRX."
How were Bioline RX Ltd's earnings last quarter?
Bioline RX Ltd (NASDAQ:BLRX) announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May, 25th. The company reported ($0.08) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts' consensus estimates of ($0.05) by $0.03. View Bioline RX Ltd's Earnings History.
Where is Bioline RX Ltd's stock going? Where will Bioline RX Ltd's stock price be in 2017?
4 equities research analysts have issued 1 year price targets for Bioline RX Ltd's stock. Their forecasts range from $1.10 to $7.00. On average, they anticipate Bioline RX Ltd's stock price to reach $3.62 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Bioline RX Ltd.
What are analysts saying about Bioline RX Ltd stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Bioline RX Ltd stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Bioline RX Ltd. is a biopharmaceutical development company. BioLineRx is dedicated to building a portfolio of products for unmet medical needs or with advantages over currently available therapies. The Company's portfolio consists of clinical stage candidates including BL-1020 for schizophrenia , BL-1040, for treatment of patients following a myocardial infarction, BL-5010 for non-surgical removal of skin lesions, BL-1021 for neuropathic pain and BL-7040 for treating Inflammatory Bowel Disease. In addition, BioLineRx has many products in various pre-clinical development stages for a variety of indications, including central nervous system diseases, oncology, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases. " (5/26/2017)
- 2. Maxim Group analysts commented, "BioLineRx announced a collaboration with Genentech (Roche) to evaluate BL-8040 in combination with Genentech’s checkpoint inhibitor atezolizumab (PD-L1) in multiple solid tumors, as well as in AML (acute myeloid leukemia)." (9/7/2016)
Who are some of Bioline RX Ltd's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Bioline RX Ltd include Pfenex (PFNX), Applied Genetic Technologies Corp (AGTC), Vericel Corp (VCEL), Cellular Biomedicine Group (CBMG), Verastem (VSTM), ArQule (ARQL), Infinity Pharmaceuticals (INFI), Ophthotech Corp (OPHT), Microbot Medical (MBOT), AVEO Pharmaceuticals (AVEO), Actinium Pharmaceuticals (ATNM), Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX), aTyr Pharma (LIFE), Nexvet Biopharma plc (NVET), Akari Therapeutics PLC (AKTX), Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI), Intec Pharma Ltd (NTEC) and Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS).
Who owns Bioline RX Ltd stock?
Bioline RX Ltd's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include
BIOTECHNOLOGY VALUE FUND L P
(18.30%), Sabby Management LLC (5.09%), Morgan Stanley (1.24%), KCG Holdings Inc. (0.28%), Benchmark Capital Advisors (0.23%) and Renaissance Technologies LLC (0.21%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Bioline RX Ltd.
Who bought Bioline RX Ltd stock? Who is buying Bioline RX Ltd stock?
Bioline RX Ltd's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Sabby Management LLC, KCG Holdings Inc., Morgan Stanley, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Benchmark Capital Advisors and Citadel Advisors LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Bioline RX Ltd.
How do I buy Bioline RX Ltd stock?
Shares of Bioline RX Ltd can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Bioline RX Ltd stock cost?
One share of Bioline RX Ltd stock can currently be purchased for approximately $0.85.
Earnings History for Bioline RX Ltd (NASDAQ:BLRX)Earnings History by Quarter for Bioline RX Ltd (NASDAQ:BLRX)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
Earnings Estimates for Bioline RX Ltd (NASDAQ:BLRX)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $-0.230 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.060 EPS
Dividend History for Bioline RX Ltd (NASDAQ:BLRX)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Bioline RX Ltd (NASDAQ:BLRX)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Bioline RX Ltd (NASDAQ:BLRX)
Latest Headlines for Bioline RX Ltd (NASDAQ:BLRX)
Bioline RX Ltd (BLRX) Chart for Sunday, May, 28, 2017