About Cidara Therapeutics
Cidara Therapeutics, Inc., formerly K2 Therapeutics, Inc., is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. The Company is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of anti-infectives. It is developing a pipeline of product and development candidates with a focus on serious fungal infections. Its product portfolio consists of over two formulations of its echinocandin, CD101. CD101 IV is a long-acting therapy for the treatment and prevention of serious, invasive fungal infections. CD101 topical, its second product candidate, is being developed for the treatment of vulvovaginal candidiasis (VVC) and recurrent VVC (RVVC), a prevalent mucosal infection. Its immunotherapy technology platform, Cloudbreak, is used to create compounds designed to direct a patient's immune cells to attack and eliminate pathogens that cause infectious disease.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: CDTX
- Previous Close: $7.15
- 50 Day Moving Average: $9.76
- 200 Day Moving Average: $10.57
- 52-Week Range: $6.65 - $15.91
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -2.49
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Market Cap: $125.88M
- Outstanding Shares: 16,673,000
- Beta: 2.35
- Return on Equity: -48.80%
- Return on Assets: -45.76%
Companies Related to Cidara Therapeutics:
- Current Ratio: 9.79%
- Quick Ratio: 9.79%
What is Cidara Therapeutics' stock symbol?
Cidara Therapeutics trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "CDTX."
Where is Cidara Therapeutics' stock going? Where will Cidara Therapeutics' stock price be in 2017?
8 brokers have issued 12-month price targets for Cidara Therapeutics' shares. Their predictions range from $7.25 to $24.00. On average, they expect Cidara Therapeutics' share price to reach $16.89 in the next year.
When will Cidara Therapeutics announce their earnings?
Cidara Therapeutics is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Thursday, March, 16th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Cidara Therapeutics stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Cidara Therapeutics stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. is a biotechnology company. The company is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel anti-infectives. Its product pipeline includes CD101 IV, a long-acting echinocandin antifungal, CD101 topical and C001 which are in different clinical trial. The company developed its product using Cloudbreak(TM) immunotherapy platform. Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. is headquartered in San Diego, California. " (2/23/2017)
- HC Wainwright analysts commented, "This is why there are still no topical echinocandins. Yesterday, before markets opened, Cidara reported results of the Phase 2 RADIANT study in women with vulvovaginal candidiasis (VVC) in which neither topical formulation of CD101 (gel or ointment) achieved efficacy levels comparable to standard of care (SOC) oral fluconazole. As a result, Cidara has discontinued further development of topical CD101 for VVC. The outcome of RADIANT came as a surprise to both management and us, given the potent fungicidal properties of CD101 demonstrated in vitro (even at vaginal pH of 4.0), and that both formulations had outperformed fluconazole in preclinical models' Focus now squarely on STRIVE readout in 4Q17. Recall, STRIVE is a POC Phase 2 candidemia study of CD101 IV vs. Cancidas (IV caspofungin; the leading on-market echinocandin) followed by oral fluconazole step-down (NCT02734862). Coprimary efficacy endpoints are mycological eradication (laboratory cure) and resolution of systemic signs of candidemia (clinical cure)." (2/22/2017)
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "Mgmt suggested that animal models may be less predictive than previously thought in this indication and also noted large molecular weight of echinocandins relative to azoles. Importantly, we do not believe there is any read through to efficacy of IV CD101, which is in Phase 2 testing for Invasive Candida infections. Top-line results are expected 4Q17 (unch). We reiterate BUY, but are reducing target to $10 (was $20) to reflect removal of topical CD101 from our model. We maintain a positive view of IV CD101 in invasive fungal infections and Cloudbreak platform." (2/21/2017)
Who owns Cidara Therapeutics stock?
Cidara Therapeutics' stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (8.83%), Interwest Venture Management Co. (8.14%), Frazier Management LLC (7.87%), Perceptive Advisors LLC (4.64%), Broadfin Capital LLC (3.38%) and Eventide Asset Management LLC (1.58%). Company insiders that own Cidara Therapeutics stock include Jeffrey Stein, Kevin Forrest and Timothy R Franson.
Who sold Cidara Therapeutics stock? Who is selling Cidara Therapeutics stock?
Cidara Therapeutics' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Putnam Investments LLC.
Who bought Cidara Therapeutics stock? Who is buying Cidara Therapeutics stock?
Cidara Therapeutics' stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Interwest Venture Management Co., Perceptive Advisors LLC, Broadfin Capital LLC, Alyeska Investment Group L.P., FMR LLC, State Street Corp, Russell Investments Group Ltd. and Oxford Asset Management. Company insiders that have bought Cidara Therapeutics stock in the last two years include Jeffrey Stein, Kevin Forrest and Timothy R Franson.
How do I buy Cidara Therapeutics stock?
Shares of Cidara Therapeutics can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Cidara Therapeutics stock cost?
One share of Cidara Therapeutics stock can currently be purchased for approximately $7.55.