FireEye, Inc. provides intelligence-based cybersecurity solutions that allow organizations to prepare for, prevent, respond to and remediate cyber-attacks. The Company offers various products, such as Threat Detection and Prevention Solutions, which include network security products (NX and Multi-vector Virtual Execution (MVX) Compute Node Series), e-mail security products (EX Series and e-mail threat prevention cloud (ETP), endpoint security products (HX Series) and content security products (FX Series); security management and orchestration products, which include Central Management System and FireEye Security Orchestrator, and forensics and investigation products, which include Threat Analytics Platform (TAP), Malware Analysis (AX Series) and Enterprise Forensics (PX Series and IA Series). Its Subscription and Services offers Threat Intelligence Subscriptions, Security-as-a-Service Offerings, and Customer Support and Maintenance Services.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Software - NEC
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:FEYE
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.fireeye.com
- Market Cap: $2.8 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 178,368,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $14.98
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $12.91
- 52 Week Range: $10.35 - $18.42
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -391.75
- P/E Growth: -3.46
- Annual Revenue: $719.89 million
- Price / Sales: 3.88
- Book Value: $4.62 per share
- Price / Book: 3.39
- EBIDTA: ($219,470,000.00)
- Net Margins: -56.57%
- Return on Equity: -32.50%
- Return on Assets: -11.77%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.93%
- Current Ratio: 2.06%
- Quick Ratio: 2.05%
- Average Volume: 6.57 million shs.
- Beta: 0.58
- Short Ratio: 3.44
Frequently Asked Questions for FireEye (NASDAQ:FEYE)
What is FireEye's stock symbol?
FireEye trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "FEYE."
How were FireEye's earnings last quarter?
FireEye, Inc. (NASDAQ:FEYE) posted its earnings results on Thursday, November, 3rd. The company reported ($0.18) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of ($0.31) by $0.13. The business had revenue of $186.40 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $42.65 million. FireEye had a negative net margin of 56.57% and a negative return on equity of 32.50%. The firm's quarterly revenue was up 12.6% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned ($0.37) EPS. View FireEye's Earnings History.
When will FireEye make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has FireEye issued on next quarter's earnings?
FireEye updated its FY17 earnings guidance on Tuesday, May, 2nd. The company provided earnings per share (EPS) guidance of ($0.36)-($0.26) for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus EPS estimate of ($0.48). The company issued revenue guidance of $724-736 million, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $722.79 million.FireEye also updated its Q2 guidance to ($0.14)-($0.10) EPS.
Where is FireEye's stock going? Where will FireEye's stock price be in 2017?
32 brokerages have issued 12 month target prices for FireEye's stock. Their predictions range from $11.00 to $23.00. On average, they expect FireEye's share price to reach $15.58 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for FireEye.
What are analysts saying about FireEye stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about FireEye stock:
- 1. Evercore ISI analysts commented, "We believe that the company continues to see customer renewals with dollar growth inclusive of upsells/capacity adds in addition to new customer growth. Looking forward the company’s recently launched Helix offering, forthcoming updated HX (endpoint) offering, NX refresh, and further improvements to its sales engine could add upside. While one quarter does not make the year, we view this quarter’s results/guidance as vindication against the bears who believe that FireEye’s business was in a death spiral. We continue to believe that the company is undervalued and maintain our Outperform rating." (5/3/2017)
- 2. According to Zacks Investment Research, "FireEye is a specialized provider of a security platform against cyber-attacks to enterprises and governments. The comapny has underperformed the broader market in last one-year. The company determined several internal and external factors which impacted its share price. Despite this, we are optimistic about FireEye as we consider that the internal and external challenges to get fixed in the first quarter. Furthermore, a healthy security market, strong product line-up, deal wins and investment plans should boost results in the long run. Additionally, although a shift from product-based to subscription-based business model will have a negative impact on FireEye’s near-term results, we believe that it will lead to more stable revenues in the long-run." (4/10/2017)
- 3. Wedbush analysts commented, "We remain on the sidelines on FEYE. While the company pursued an aggressive growth strategy with its hardware appliances, firewall competitors began fielding cheaper add-on offerings for advanced threat protection, and the market shifted towards cloud. While FEYE's new virtualized and cloud MVX offerings look like a step in the right direction, it could take many quarters to gauge the market reaction. If these product moves are too late, we think FEYE will see sustained billings declines and ultimately evolve to a services-oriented market position. With traction from new products, the negative billings and revenue trajectory could turn around (perhaps) by FY18; we think company and investor expectations for growth by 2H17 look too optimistic, given the current product revenue trajectory and the nascent state of new MVX product initiatives." (2/16/2017)
- 4. Imperial Capital analysts commented, "We are maintaining our In-Line rating on FEYE shares and lowering our one-year price target to $12 from $15. Our price target implies potential upside of 10% above recent levels. FEYE reported 4Q16 revenue and billings below our/Street expectations, with better bottom-line performance driven by one-time benefit of $15mn and lower commissions. In addition, 1Q17 guidance implies continued headwinds, particularly from faster declines in appliance sales. We look for stronger turnaround progress and improved sales execution on the company's new cloud-based solutions (e.g., Cloud MVX, Cloud HX) and Helix platform, as well as greater channel leverage under new sales leadership." (2/6/2017)
- 5. FBN Securities analysts commented, "We are downgrading shares of FEYE from Outperform rating to Sector Perform and lowering our PT from $17 to $11. We are late with this call. The company has been exhibiting deteriorating fundamentals for several quarters now, but we had been of the opinion that the company was also being negatively impacted (accounting-wise) by the move to subscription as subscription growth had been strong. However, the company's current guidance for FQ1 billings is $130-$150M, 19-30% below prior consensus of $186.3M, and the company is not providing annual guidance for F2017 because of many moving parts. These include management transitions, new product introductions (cloud and virtual product), and increased emphasis on channel partners. We believe, therefore, that current visibility is low. Note that although book value per share is $5.03, tangible book value per share (after one subtracts goodwill and intangibles) is -$2.28 and net cash per share is $1.16. Therefore, FEYE does not currently offer investors much in the form of balance sheet support." (2/3/2017)
Are investors shorting FireEye?
FireEye saw a increase in short interest during the month of June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 33,273,350 shares, an increase of 6.3% from the May 31st total of 31,289,404 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 5,272,591 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 6.3 days. Currently, 19.9% of the company's shares are short sold.
Who are some of FireEye's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to FireEye include Micro Focus International plc (MCRO), Nuance Communications (NUAN), National Instruments Corporation (NATI), Nice Ltd (NICE), Blackbaud (BLKB), Solera Holdings (SLH), Playtech PLC (PTEC), CommVault Systems (CVLT), Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY), Okta (OKTA), Blackline (BL), Alarm.com Holdings (ALRM), Coupa Software (COUP), Callidus Software (CALD), Gigamon (GIMO), Progress Software Corporation (PRGS), BroadSoft (BSFT) and Alteryx (AYX).
Who are FireEye's key executives?
FireEye's management team includes the folowing people:
- Enrique T. Salem, Independent Chairman of the board
- Travis M. Reese, President
- Kevin R. Mandia, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Frank E. Verdecanna, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- Alexa King, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- William T. Robbins, Executive Vice President - Worldwide Sales
- Deepak Ahuja, Independent Director
- Kimberly E. Alexy, Independent Director
- Ronald E. F. Codd, Independent Director
- William M. Coughran Ph.D., Jr., Independent Director
Who owns FireEye stock?
FireEye's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Shapiro Capital Management LLC (10.56%), Vanguard Group Inc. (6.54%), Penserra Capital Management LLC (1.81%), Sumitomo Mitsui Asset Management Company LTD (1.43%), Neuberger Berman Group LLC (1.27%) and Fisher Asset Management LLC (1.16%). Company insiders that own FireEye stock include Alexa King, Ashar Aziz, David G Dewalt, Frank Verdecanna, John T Mcgee, Kevin R Mandia, Michael J Berry, Ronald E F Codd, Travis M Reese and William T Robbins. View Institutional Ownership Trends for FireEye.
Who sold FireEye stock? Who is selling FireEye stock?
FireEye's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Clearbridge Investments LLC, SG Americas Securities LLC, Pinnacle Associates Ltd., KCG Holdings Inc., Harvey Capital Management Inc., MUFG Securities EMEA plc, TIAA CREF Investment Management LLC and State of Wisconsin Investment Board. Company insiders that have sold FireEye stock in the last year include Alexa King, David G Dewalt, Frank Verdecanna, John T Mcgee, Kevin R Mandia, Travis M Reese and William T Robbins. View Insider Buying and Selling for FireEye.
Who bought FireEye stock? Who is buying FireEye stock?
FireEye's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Shapiro Capital Management LLC, Fisher Asset Management LLC, Sumitomo Mitsui Asset Management Company LTD, Neuberger Berman Group LLC, Penserra Capital Management LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Point72 Asset Management L.P. and Segall Bryant & Hamill LLC. Company insiders that have bought FireEye stock in the last two years include David G Dewalt, Kevin R Mandia and Michael J Berry. View Insider Buying and Selling for FireEye.
How do I buy FireEye stock?
Shares of FireEye can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is FireEye's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for FireEye (NASDAQ FEYE)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about FireEye and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of FireEye stock can currently be purchased for approximately $15.67.
Consensus Ratings for FireEye (NASDAQ:FEYE) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||21 Hold Ratings, 11 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Hold (Score: 2.34)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$15.58 (0.56% downside)|
Analysts' Ratings History for FireEye (NASDAQ:FEYE)
(Data available from 6/27/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|6/7/2017||Susquehanna Bancshares Inc||Initiated Coverage||Neutral -> Neutral||$17.00||Medium|
|5/9/2017||Imperial Capital||Reiterated Rating||In -> In-Line||$12.00 -> $15.00||Low|
|5/4/2017||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$23.00||High|
|5/3/2017||Stephens||Reiterated Rating||Equal Weight||$12.00 -> $14.00||High|
|5/3/2017||Cowen and Company||Reiterated Rating||Market Perform||$13.00 -> $15.00||Low|
|5/3/2017||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$15.00 -> $17.00||Low|
|5/3/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$17.00 -> $20.00||Medium|
|5/3/2017||Barclays PLC||Reiterated Rating||Equal Weight||$10.00 -> $14.00||Medium|
|5/3/2017||JMP Securities||Reiterated Rating||Market Perform||Medium|
|5/3/2017||Wedbush||Boost Price Target||Neutral -> Neutral||$11.00 -> $13.00||High|
|5/3/2017||William Blair||Upgrade||Market Perform -> Outperform||$13.95 -> $12.21||High|
|5/3/2017||BMO Capital Markets||Boost Price Target||Market Perform -> Market Perform||$11.00 -> $15.00||High|
|5/3/2017||Evercore ISI||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$14.00 -> $16.00||High|
|3/20/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Upgrade||Neutral -> Buy||$13.50 -> $18.00||High|
|2/6/2017||Wunderlich||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$16.00 -> $12.00||N/A|
|2/3/2017||FBN Securities||Downgrade||Outperform -> Sector Perform||$11.00||N/A|
|2/3/2017||First Analysis||Upgrade||Underweight -> Equal Weight||$11.00||N/A|
|2/3/2017||Piper Jaffray Companies||Downgrade||Overweight -> Neutral||$12.00||N/A|
|2/3/2017||BTIG Research||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$17.00||N/A|
|2/1/2017||DA Davidson||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$18.00||N/A|
|1/13/2017||Standpoint Research||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$18.00||N/A|
|1/13/2017||Northland Securities||Initiated Coverage||Outperform||$17.00||N/A|
|11/7/2016||Raymond James Financial, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Market Perform||N/A|
|11/6/2016||Dougherty & Co||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||N/A|
|11/4/2016||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$15.00||N/A|
|11/4/2016||Pacific Crest||Reiterated Rating||Hold||N/A|
|11/4/2016||Nomura||Reiterated Rating||Buy -> Positive||$22.50 -> $17.50||N/A|
|10/15/2016||Deutsche Bank AG||Reiterated Rating||Hold||N/A|
|9/26/2016||Wells Fargo & Company||Reiterated Rating||Market Perform||N/A|
|8/5/2016||Morgan Stanley||Reiterated Rating||Equal Weight||$16.00 -> $15.00||N/A|
|8/5/2016||Citigroup Inc.||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||$22.00 -> $18.00||N/A|
|3/11/2016||FBR & Co||Reiterated Rating||Market Perform||$22.00||N/A|
|2/12/2016||Topeka Capital Markets||Lower Price Target||Market Perform -> Buy||$40.00 -> $30.00||N/A|
|1/22/2016||Summit Research||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$35.00||N/A|
|10/9/2015||Gabelli||Upgrade||Sell -> Hold||$36.00 -> $36.00||N/A|
Earnings History for FireEye (NASDAQ:FEYE)Earnings History by Quarter for FireEye (NASDAQ FEYE)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/2/2017|| || || || || || || || |
|2/2/2017||Q416||($0.16)||($0.03)||$190.96 million||$184.70 million||View||Listen|
|11/3/2016||Q316||($0.31)||($0.18)||$42.65 million||$186.40 million||View||Listen|
|8/4/2016||Q216||($0.39)||($0.33)||$181.67 million||$175.00 million||View||N/A|
|5/5/2016||Q116||($0.50)||($0.47)||$171.86 million||$168.00 million||View||Listen|
|2/11/2016||Q415||($0.37)||($0.36)||$186.88 million||$184.80 million||View||Listen|
|11/4/2015||Q3||($0.45)||($0.37)||$167.13 million||$165.60 million||View||Listen|
|7/30/2015||Q215||($0.84)||($0.78)||$143.12 million||$147.20 million||View||Listen|
|4/30/2015||Q115||($0.51)||($0.48)||$120.56 million||$125.40 million||View||N/A|
|2/11/2015||Q414||($0.49)||($0.38)||$141.49 million||$143.00 million||View||N/A|
|11/4/2014||Q314||($0.87)||($0.75)||$116.00 million||$114.20 million||View||N/A|
|8/5/2014||Q214||($0.60)||($0.55)||$90.12 million||$94.50 million||View||N/A|
|5/6/2014||Q114||($0.53)||($0.53)||$71.65 million||$74.00 million||View||N/A|
|2/11/2014||Q413||($0.37)||($0.35)||$56.04 million||$57.30 million||View||N/A|
|11/7/2013||Q1||($1.28)||($1.21)||$39.80 million||$42.70 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for FireEye (NASDAQ:FEYE)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($1.79)
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($1.05)
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for FireEye (NASDAQ:FEYE)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for FireEye (NASDAQ:FEYE)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 9.60%Insider Trades by Quarter for FireEye (NASDAQ:FEYE)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 67.27%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|2/16/2017||Alexa King||EVP||Sell||28,820||$11.32||$326,242.40|| |
|2/16/2017||Frank Verdecanna||CFO||Sell||1,858||$11.30||$20,995.40|| |
|2/16/2017||Kevin R Mandia||CEO||Sell||32,783||$11.31||$370,775.73|| |
|2/16/2017||Travis M Reese||President||Sell||23,376||$11.31||$264,382.56|| |
|1/4/2017||Kevin R Mandia||CEO||Sell||112,581||$12.29||$1,383,620.49|| |
|1/3/2017||David G. Dewalt||Insider||Sell||151,644||$11.64||$1,765,136.16|| |
|1/3/2017||William T Robbins||EVP||Sell||54,786||$11.64||$637,709.04|| |
|8/16/2016||Frank Verdecanna||SVP||Sell||158||$14.20||$2,243.60|| |
|8/16/2016||John T Mcgee||EVP||Sell||14,988||$14.20||$212,829.60|| |
|8/16/2016||Travis M Reese||President||Sell||2,466||$14.19||$34,992.54|| |
|5/16/2016||Kevin R Mandia||President||Buy||27,600||$12.70||$350,520.00|| |
|5/9/2016||Michael J Berry||CFO||Buy||16,500||$12.84||$211,860.00|| |
|11/6/2015||David G Dewalt||CEO||Buy||22,500||$22.65||$509,625.00|| |
|11/6/2015||Michael J. Berry||CFO||Buy||13,500||$22.68||$306,180.00|| |
|10/22/2015||Ashar Aziz||Insider||Sell||188,434||$29.19||$5,500,388.46|| |
|10/16/2015||Ronald E F Codd||Director||Sell||3,000||$30.39||$91,170.00|| |
|9/11/2015||Ashar Aziz||Insider||Sell||188,434||$37.67||$7,098,308.78|| |
|8/26/2015||Ashar Aziz||Insider||Sell||188,434||$37.60||$7,085,118.40|| |
|8/18/2015||Ashar Aziz||Insider||Sell||7,525||$43.85||$329,971.25|| |
|8/17/2015||John T Mcgee||SVP||Sell||17,542||$42.71||$749,218.82|| |
|7/15/2015||Ashar Aziz||Insider||Sell||188,434||$49.23||$9,276,605.82|| |
|7/15/2015||Ronald E F Codd||Director||Sell||3,000||$48.74||$146,220.00|| |
|6/23/2015||Alexa King||SVP||Sell||13,000||$52.43||$681,590.00|| |
|6/22/2015||Alexa King||SVP||Sell||7,000||$52.20||$365,400.00|| |
|6/18/2015||Ashar Aziz||Insider||Sell||188,434||$54.39||$10,248,925.26|| |
|6/5/2015||Alexa King||SVP||Sell||27,063||$50.31||$1,361,539.53|| |
|6/4/2015||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||72,728||$48.09||$3,497,489.52|| |
|5/22/2015||Alexa King||SVP||Sell||12,000||$45.38||$544,560.00|| |
|5/22/2015||Ashar Aziz||Insider||Sell||188,434||$44.18||$8,325,014.12|| |
|5/22/2015||Ronald E F Codd||Director||Sell||5,000||$45.00||$225,000.00|| |
|5/14/2015||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||55,916||$42.45||$2,373,634.20|| |
|5/12/2015||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||55,916||$41.70||$2,331,697.20|| |
|5/7/2015||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||62,958||$40.24||$2,533,429.92|| |
|5/4/2015||Ronald E F Codd||Director||Sell||6,000||$43.76||$262,560.00|| |
|4/24/2015||Alexa King||SVP||Sell||5,000||$44.75||$223,750.00|| |
|4/24/2015||Ashar Aziz||Insider||Sell||188,434||$44.08||$8,306,170.72|| |
|4/22/2015||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||10,338||$43.80||$452,804.40|| |
|4/8/2015||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||5,000||$41.20||$206,000.00|| |
|3/18/2015||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||5,000||$43.03||$215,150.00|| |
|2/27/2015||Alexa King||SVP||Sell||10,000||$45.33||$453,300.00|| |
|2/26/2015||Ashar Aziz||Insider||Sell||188,434||$45.27||$8,530,407.18|| |
|2/5/2015||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||5,699||$35.99||$205,107.01|| |
|1/28/2015||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||5,000||$33.99||$169,950.00|| |
|1/21/2015||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||5,000||$34.21||$171,050.00|| |
|1/7/2015||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||5,000||$30.89||$154,450.00|| |
|12/29/2014||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||5,699||$33.14||$188,864.86|| |
|12/18/2014||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||5,000||$29.85||$149,250.00|| |
|12/10/2014||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||5,000||$30.17||$150,850.00|| |
|11/18/2014||John T Mcgee||SVP||Sell||3,793||$32.02||$121,451.86|| |
|11/18/2014||Robert F Lentz||Director||Sell||5,000||$32.04||$160,200.00|| |
|6/17/2014||Bahman Mahbod||SVP||Sell||49,677||$37.75||$1,875,306.75|| |
|6/10/2014||Bahman Mahbod||SVP||Sell||50,000||$34.27||$1,713,500.00|| |
|6/3/2014||Bahman Mahbod||SVP||Sell||49,509||$31.41||$1,555,077.69|| |
|5/28/2014||Bahman Mahbod||SVP||Sell||25,000||$34.54||$863,500.00|| |
|5/21/2014||Bahman Mahbod||SVP||Sell||25,000||$30.95||$773,750.00|| |
Headline Trends for FireEye (NASDAQ:FEYE)
Latest Headlines for FireEye (NASDAQ:FEYE)
FireEye (FEYE) Chart for Tuesday, June, 27, 2017